返回列表 发新帖
查看: 94281|回复: 837
打印 上一主题 下一主题

GRE备考资料大礼包!

[精华]   [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-5-24 02:23:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
(BARRON'S GRE (19th edition) + ETS OFFICIAL GRE GUIDE WITH CD FOR PRACTICE TEST + PRINCETON REVIEW BOOKS + KAPLAN GRE + GRUBER GRE + NOVA MATH BIBLE + MANHATTAN GRE + MAGOOSH + MANY OTHER USEFUL STUFF )
NOTE:

In this file package, I've included all the books that I "Collected" while preparing for the GRE.

I won't say that all of these books are very good, but some are more useful than the other’s when it comes to tacking the questions that you are going to face in the GRE test. This is a brief review of the material in the GRE folder:

• The Manhattan 5lb is extremely good when it comes to the Quantitative and in the verbal it is good for practicing the Text completion, Reading Comprehension and the Arguments (GMAT level Arguments). Don't rely on the book for the Sentence equivalence which is a bit on the easier side of scale. Though the 8 book series is good, I think it will eat away a lot of your precious time reading it. You could watch some lesson videos by Magoosh instead. But all the same they are good.

• Try the Nova math bible for improving the quantitative skill if you are starting with your GRE preparation. (I never used this, but heard it’s good)

• Gruber is good for the Quant (didn’t use this one either)

• I've also included steps on how to take the advantage of the free tests from the Princeton Review (6 tests) and Kaplan tests (6 tests). Take a test before you start preparing to see where you stand and where you wish to reach after you are done with preparation.

• I found the Barron’s GRE 19th is good for the techniques it offers. The quant problems and the Verbal part are not up-to the mark.

• Princeton Hit parade word list is awesome (highly recommend it along with the Magoosh Wordlist). The Princeton Verbal work book are “OK” and the Princeton new GRE is a slightly older book but all the same the techniques
mentioned are good for the people who have just started with the preparation

• ETS books are awesome, but my suggestion is that instead of going for the official guide, solve the verbal practice book and the quant practice book.

• AWA topics are provided in the AWA folder, just skim through it.

• There are also some videos for quant and verbal that might come in handy. (There is only a link to download Magoosh videos)

• The RC practice software by Lagnajeeth is highly recommended and even though the GRE no longer follows the question pattern as in the Software (1 Passage 4-8 question),still it is better you go for it and try to solve as many RC’s as you can. For any instruction on how to install the software, go to http://codecoax.com/grerc/

• As for the other books are concerned, just go through, you never know what you might find useful in them.

If you have time and you could invest some money it is best to go for Magoosh GRE prep Premium (Quant+Verbal) which costs 99$ for 6 months and offers about 1000 comprehensive question and the videos on how to tackle each of them. Even though the lesson videos of Magoosh are available on the Kickass torrents the problem variety and the solution videos are awesome at Magoosh and to my best knowledge no other online prep services offers a service similar to Magoosh. I highly recommend the Magoosh to other paid GRE online courses like Kaplan, Princeton Review or Manhattan GRE.

(P.S. Princeton is good for the beginners; the question’s difficulty level is not on par with the actual GRE, at least when it comes to the verbal. And as for the Manya Abroad Princeton review classes (GRE package), they are extremely good, but you could easily learn the same techniques that are taught in class on the Magoosh video at a much lesser cost.

So if you are a beginner to the GRE I'd like to stress that the Magoosh is the best source out there to get a good workout to hone the skills required for GRE

Here is a link, take a trial period for a week and check for yourselves, the effectiveness of the services offered by Magoosh, plus if you are not satisfied with the service you can always demand for your money back withing 14 days.

http://gre.magoosh.com/invite/SNKNCT

Keep Practicing, and above all keep a cool Head.

All the best, for your GRE.

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
收藏收藏15 收藏收藏15
沙发
发表于 2015-5-25 19:51:13 | 只看该作者
thx~~~~~~~~~··
板凳
发表于 2015-5-25 21:29:00 | 只看该作者
顶楼主!               
地板
发表于 2015-5-29 05:13:00 | 只看该作者
thanks a lot!
5#
发表于 2015-5-29 05:54:19 | 只看该作者
thanks guy
6#
发表于 2015-5-29 17:21:11 | 只看该作者
thx!!!!~~~~~~
7#
发表于 2015-5-30 06:24:05 | 只看该作者

thanks guys
8#
发表于 2015-5-30 07:47:36 | 只看该作者
thx....................
9#
发表于 2015-5-30 22:27:55 | 只看该作者
Thanks for Sharing.Cheers
10#
发表于 2015-6-1 11:33:39 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!               
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:54
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部