查看: 3897|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

求作文拍砖!!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-7-7 10:34:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Some people think university professors should spend more time
doing research while others think they should spend more time educating students.
What is your view?
写作提纲
support that professr shoud spend more time educating students
1 教育学生是教授的责任
2 教育学生可以帮助教授更好的做研究
3 教育学生可以增进学生和较厚之间的感情

Some people believe that university professor always prefer to choose the research than to teach students,because teaching students means that their studying area has no way to progress.But I think professor who teach students can learn some new idea from this process.
First,educating students is the teacher in the university where the place grants their responsiblities to do it.Professors should take this repossibility to contribute for the society education for many excellent person.We could wee that many top students going to the Harvarduniversity because it has many famous and admirable professors.Some of them even get the Novel Prize in the world.And they have finished some reserch in the area and now they have no time and energy to continue it.What they should do the meaningless things are teaching students and leading them to do study further.For those elderly professor they may be not only have the experience and prestige in the field,but also they have a sharing heartto instill the knowledge and new understanding of the concepts to the freshman.To stimulte the students' wise every professor could achieve the value for thissociety.So if professors don't want to teach students and help them,maybe some university especially private university will lose excellent students and meet somefinacial prolems.
Moreover,some young professors who get high prize in his or her early age have potential to research and do not prefer to share his or her idea.Even so,I think they make mistakes for distaining the new gerations creation ability.We all know a TV play named The Big Bang.It narrated that some scientist's life in real world.One of the pratagnist whose name is sheldon is a alent physist.But he resent the mundane objests and don't want to share with others even the co-workers. Nobody help him when he sometimes are in trouble with limitation of the explorarion of the cosmos.It is believed that most of professors in the university don't want to share their ideas with students.And instead some professors who like communicating with students always get many breakthoughs in their professional field as a group effort. Obviously,sharing is another tool to help professor to do their research,even the harder one.
Finally,students craving for the knowlege is the reason that encourage more and more people to dream for getting high degree.It is obvious prossors are the person who grow up from a freshman,a graduate or a docor.I believe in this process they also get help from their professors who would like to help them. or not who just like do the research.I remeber my tutor want to do a teacher for all her life.The reason she make this desicion because when she went to the university as a poor students. She even have no money to buy three meal a day.But a professor realize her situation and invite her to some asstance work for him but then she realize she is a genius at medical area.So she introduce her to a famous medical professor and get a promising career and make a lots of money from this opportunity.She want to do this againg and forster more and more generation to appreciate her professor and society.This is moving action to let the more and more students to be very good doctor in the hospital.
In conclusion,responsibility,achieveness for professor and love for the society are not enough reasons illustrating professors play a improtant part in educating students.But all reasons just support one outcome which demonstrate that professor shoud spend more time to teach.
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-7 15:37:46 | 只看该作者
7.7作文it is more important to choose friends that 更能 have fun with than to choose friends that will help you when you need them

Have you ever have difficulties and want to find someone to help you?Have you just feel happy when a friend get you out of some troubles? Have you find some happy thing can accompany you for a whole life?If you don’t agree all questions above, I will give you some reasons.
First,people always meet any kinds of troubles in our life.Some troubles we can not resolve them by ourselves.At this time people seem to take into account the fact that
we need friends to help us.For example,Mary,who is a close sister of mine,don’t like talking to people and is stubborn enough to solve any problems.But one day she got favor accidently,no one could take care of her when she went to business to Paris alone. she took a weak body walking in the street toward the hospital.A kind of girl saw it and took him to the hospital.A few days later,she recover the healthy and appreciated the girl who save her life.Clearly,even if we don’t know the thing is that the time we meet trouble,we just need to know a friend who can help me at any time.
Second,sometimes we feel very sad at the time we can not surpass the troubles.But what so important and surprise and excite feeling when we success after overcoming difficulties.I feel that happy one day.When I want to attend a speaking test at my five years old,I usually had be nervous before the test day.And my friends who always are my best audience and create environment for practicing.At my test day,they even sat in the fist rank and smiled to me.It is obviouse that I got frist prize and even important I got confidence for my life.This happy could accompany many years when I think of them,I will have more courage to move on.
Last but not the least,though friends who give our laugh can nessray for us,they are not important.Because these fun just happen in short time and also remain short time.Try to think the troubles we can not solve make us depressed,we find some friends to waste time in rub or KTV,we also can drink a lot of wine to make us forget that bad day.But when we wake up,we must face them day by day.If we solve it and drink a lot wine,we feel a new day and want to continue our life after we drink wines to celebrate.That is why friends who could help us is so important friend who can have fun with us.
板凳
发表于 2012-7-11 17:25:48 | 只看该作者
Some people believe that university professor (professors) always prefer to choose (do) the (去掉the) research than to teach students, because teaching students means that their studying area has no way to progress. (我认为你想表达的意思应该是:Some people believe that university professors should spend more time doing research than teaching students, since there would not be any progress in their study field if they spend too much time teaching students. 不知道我是不是理解有误) But I think professor (professors) who teach students can learn some new idea (ideas) from this process. (But I think professors can learn some new ideas from teaching students. 更好)

First, educating students is the teacher in the university where the place grants their responsiblities to do it. (句子结构混乱,应为 First, educating students is one of teachers responsibilities which universities grant them to take.) Professors should take this repossibility (responsibility) to contribute for (make contribution to) the society education for many excellent person (people / students). We could wee (see?) that many top students going (go) to the (去掉the) Harvard university (大写University) because it has many famous and admirable professors. Some of them even get (got /have got?不确定) the Novel Prize in the world. And they have finished some reserch (research) in the area and now they have no time and energy to continue it. What they should do the meaningless things are teaching students and leading them to do study further (What they should do is to teach students and lead them to do study further). For those elderly professor they may be not only have the experience and prestige in the field, but also they have a sharing heart to instill the knowledge and new understanding of the concepts to the freshman. (Those elderly professors may have not only the experience and prestige in the field they studied but also a sharing heart to instill the knowledge and new understanding of the concepts to the freshman.) To stimulate (stimulate) the students' wise (wisdom?) every professor could achieve the value for this society. (你是想表达:Only by stimulating students wisdom could professors embody their value in society. 吗?) So if professors don't want to teach students and (or) help them, maybe some university (universities) especially private university (universities) will lose excellent students and meet some finacial prolems (financial problems).

Moreover, some young professors who get high prize in his or her early age have potential to research and (改成but似乎更好) do not prefer to share his or her idea. Even so, I think they make mistakes for distaining the new gerations (generation’s) creation ability. (这两句用Even so连接似乎逻辑上有误。整个两句改成Moreover, some young professors who have won high prize in their early years have the potential to do research but they are not willing to share their ideas. I think they are making a mistake in distaining the new generations’ creativity. 似乎更好) We all know a TV play named The Big Bang Theory. It narrated (narrates) that (去掉that) some scientist's (scientists’) life (lives) in real world. One of the pratagnist (?) whose name is sheldon (大写Sheldon) is a alent (talent) physist (physicist). But he resent (rensents) the mundane objests (objects) and don't (does not) want to share with others even the co-workers. Nobody help (helps) him when he sometimes are (is) in trouble with limitation of (to) the explorarion (exploration) of the (去掉the) cosmos. It is believed that most of professors in the (去掉the) university don't want to share their ideas with students. And (换成But似乎更好) instead some professors who like communicating with students always get many breakthoughs (breakthroughs) in their professional field as (这儿我也不知道怎么改,但是我觉得as似乎不太对) a group effort. Obviously, sharing is another tool to help professor (professors) to do their research, even the (a) harder one.

Finally, students craving for the knowlege (去掉theknowledge) is the reason that encourage more and more people to dream for getting high degree. (此句结构混乱,改成Finally, it is the desire for knowledge that encourages more and more students to dream about a higher level of education. 似乎更好) It is obvious prossors (professors) are the person (ones) who grow up from a freshman, a graduate or a docor. (Every professor also grow up from a freshman to a graduate or a doctor. 更好) I believe in this process they also get help from their professors who would like to help them. or not who just like do the research. (此句可删去) I remeber (remember that) my tutor want (wants) to do a teacher for all her life. The reason (why) she make (made) this desicion (decision) because (isbecause) when she went to the (去掉the) university as a poor students (student). (,) She even have (had) no money to buy three meal (meals) a day (或者直接说buyenough food). But a professor realize (realized) her situation and invite (invited) her to (to do) some asstance (assistant 或者 assistance) work for him but (and) then she realize she is a genius at medical area (made her realized that she was a genius in medical). So she introduce (introduced) her to a famous medical professor and get (helped her to get) a promising career (job) and make a lots (lot) of money from this opportunity. She want (wants) to do this againg (again) and forster (foster) more and more generations to appreciate her professor and society. This is moving action to let the (去掉the) more and more students to be very good doctor (doctors) in the hospital.

In conclusion, responsibility, achieveness for professor and love for the society are not enough reasons illustrating professors play a improtant part (play an important role) in educating students. But all reasons just support one outcome which demonstrate that professor shoud spend more time to teach. (此段过于啰嗦,可改成 In conclusion, professors should spend more time teaching students because of their responsibility for students and love for the society.)

1.大的结构很清晰,词汇量能显出来,用了一些比较好的词汇。
2.小的错误太多,不应该出现,例如单复数、第三人称单数、拼写错误、介词搭配用错。
3.“增进学生与教授之间感情”这一点阐述地似乎不够。应该有点睛之笔:Teaching students assists to improve the relationship between students and professors之类。

仅个人拙见,欢迎指正!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-10 09:55
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部