返回列表 发新帖
查看: 7900|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[录取汇报] IESE VS Columbia MBA

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-1-31 02:09:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Any advice which one to choose? (I live in Canada and may settle in NYC in the future...)
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2012-1-31 07:59:25 | 只看该作者
Congrats! These are some of the best programs!

My 2cent:

Go to CBS if you want to stay in NY. The NY location will give you an unbeatable networking advantage.

Go to IESE if you want to experience a different culture. Both are very good schools!

Where do you live in Canada ( Vancouver here)? Did you apply to IE as well?
板凳
发表于 2012-1-31 11:35:48 | 只看该作者
How about IE vs IESE?
地板
发表于 2012-2-2 13:23:48 | 只看该作者
I like IE, but thats just my personal preference.

IE is very international, and it has a strong connection especially in middle east. their international MBA has always been ranked as one of the best in the world, and they got all kinds of other perks. IE also has joint program with MIT and a consultancy program with Wharton.

I dont know much of the details of IESE.
5#
发表于 2012-2-21 07:25:18 | 只看该作者
Any advice which one to choose? (I live in Canada and may settle in NYC in the future...)
-- by 会员 angelabbbb (2012/1/31 2:09:06)

Hello Angela,

Have you been admitted? We have classmates went to Columbia for exchange and I can put you in touch with them, so that you would know more about the culture and experience in both schools.

We love it here in IESE because it's a truly international school and everyone here is very open minded to willing to learn from others. You can refer to the previous post by Anne who went on exchange to NYU about the SWOT of IESE. The academic quality in IESE is also very good, actually the school puts lots of emphases on academic study to ensure we learn all the knowledge to be good general managers.

I would say if you love the diversity and international environment, IESE is for sure better than any US school. However, our career network in the US is not very strong, although it's improving since we have a center in NYC for Executive courses.

Don't hesitate to contact any of the IESE students on this forum if you have any further questions.

Saline
IESE MBA 2012
6#
发表于 2012-2-21 07:44:35 | 只看该作者
How about IE vs IESE?
-- by 会员 clift (2012/1/31 11:35:48)

IE has very good ranking these years, which is impressive.

However, as an IESE student, I still prefer our school for the following reasons,
IESE has its advantage as being one of the first business schools to offer MBA program in the Europe. The Spanish classmates told me that when talking about B schools in Spain, IESE is for sure the best in their minds, follows by ESADE, and then IE. (This might be bais, but we do have peers from very important families in Madrid)
IESE is more prestigious in the Europe for our long-standing alumni network. All major companies come to IESE for recruiting and they see IESE as one of their important talent sources. On the other hand, IE has a strong network in South America as you can see from their student body distribution.
The solid two years academic training with 100% case methods.
The enormous international exposure opportunities: 80% international students, comprehensive exchange programs, global elective courses in NYU, Sao Paolo, and Shanghai (Ceibs).
7#
发表于 2012-2-21 15:59:09 | 只看该作者
IESE VS Columbia MBA

==> guesss you've answered yourself. or at least you tend to Columbia.
8#
发表于 2012-2-21 16:41:46 | 只看该作者
Not in the same league, tbh. Columbia all the way.
9#
发表于 2012-2-23 19:11:34 | 只看该作者
"and may settle in NYC in the future..."

why you ask IESE vs Columbia? You had your answer already
10#
发表于 2012-3-4 22:07:04 | 只看该作者
Excuse me.Does IESE have any master program on finance? Can an undergraduate in China, without professional experience, apply IESE?Thanks a lot.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:13
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部