返回列表 发新帖
楼主: kimson
打印 上一主题 下一主题

今天收到的一封垃圾邮件,当时我就震惊了......

[复制链接]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-12 19:27:24 | 只看该作者
明显人家是觉得你比较呆 比较好骗才会发给你的。。。
-- by 会员 roxannefish (2010/3/12 19:19:48)

说,是不是你匿名发的?
-- by 会员 kimson (2010/3/12 19:22:22)

你在外面早就名声臭了 又不是只有我一个人知道你是个呆子~
-- by 会员 roxannefish (2010/3/12 19:24:31)

你家kaka5900不是也扬言收了很多么,干啥光说我?!
22#
发表于 2010-3-12 19:29:33 | 只看该作者
明显人家是觉得你比较呆 比较好骗才会发给你的。。。
-- by 会员 roxannefish (2010/3/12 19:19:48)

说,是不是你匿名发的?
-- by 会员 kimson (2010/3/12 19:22:22)

你在外面早就名声臭了 又不是只有我一个人知道你是个呆子~
-- by 会员 roxannefish (2010/3/12 19:24:31)

你家kaka5900不是也扬言收了很多么,干啥光说我?!
-- by 会员 kimson (2010/3/12 19:27:24)

所以我忘了他啊~
23#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-12 19:29:35 | 只看该作者
K君,平时上黄网太多了吧?
-- by 会员 lhn8848 (2010/3/12 19:21:13)

大叔面前不敢班门弄斧..............
-- by 会员 kimson (2010/3/12 19:23:53)

原来凡人收不到是这个原因
-- by 会员 芹菜宝宝 (2010/3/12 19:25:34)

你俩还真是夫唱妇随.........
24#
发表于 2010-3-12 19:30:20 | 只看该作者
LZ大惊小怪了。。。类似邮件我邮箱里不计其数。。。
-- by 会员 kaka5900 (2010/3/12 19:19:33)

KAKA你快拿出来给大家乐呵乐呵呀~可以顺带把你家rox的垃圾邮也一起拿来~
-- by 会员 kimson (2010/3/12 19:21:02)

Greetings and Happy New Year My good friend.
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?,You may not understand why this mail came to you.
But if you do not remember me,you might have receive an email fromme in the past regarding a multi-million-dollars business proposalwhich we never concluded.

I am using this opportunity to informyou that this multi-million-dollars business has been concluded withthe assistance of another partner from Luxembourg who financed thetransaction to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your greateffort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to onereason or the other best known to you.
But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred thefund out of my bank to my new partner's account in Luxembourg that wascapable of assisting me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction.
I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sumof $1,200,000 US Dollars, I have left a certified international bankdraft for you worth of $1,200,000 US Dollars,cashable anywhere in theworld.
One Million Two Hunderd Thousand US Dollars only. My dear friend Iwill like you to contact my Account Officer Mr. Albert Clark on hisdirect email address at:
[ albertclarks@msn.com ] for the collection of your bank draft.
I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him regarding about it.
At the moment, I'm busy because of the new investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.
Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.
Also comply with Mr. Albert's directives so that he will send the draft to you without any delay.

Account Officer,
Madrid-Spain,
His email address: [ albertclarks@msn.com ]
Phone: 00 34 645380244
25#
发表于 2010-3-12 19:30:35 | 只看该作者
(Executive Director  & Chief financial Officer)
Hang Seng Bank Limited
83 Des Voeux Road, Central
Hong Kong SAR

FOR YOUR ATTENTION

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because
you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual
interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone
who suits my proposed business relationship.

I am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan Executive Director & Chief financial Officer
of Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I
will need you to assist me in executing a business project from Hong Kong
to your country. It involves the transfer of a large sum of money.
Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without
hitch. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters
concerning this issue.

Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we
shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us

I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below (
patrickchnw[在] yahoo.com.hk ) and finally after that I shall furnish you with
more information抯 about this operation.

Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hunt me
because I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with
this venture. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Patrick Chan
26#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-12 19:31:18 | 只看该作者
KAKA你认真了...........
27#
发表于 2010-3-12 19:31:19 | 只看该作者
Patrick不是GWU的小蜜么
28#
发表于 2010-3-12 19:32:40 | 只看该作者
Attention,

Firstly i apologise for intruding into your privacy,do kindly permit me to introduce myself. I am Ejner Andersen, a staffwith Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) South Africa. I have taken time out tosource the right individual, which is your humble self. I possessvaluable and classified information of great interest which i wish toshare with you.

I also need to ascertain your dispositionstowards receiving and utilising information from me that guarantees youbeing legally acknowledged as the sole surviving relative of aninvestor (name with-held) who died in Korean Air Line, flight number801on 6th of August 1997 without naming a next of kin to his fund in mybank. And for your perusal you can view this site:
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

I would want you to understand that this is a DEAL.

Ihave all the legal and banking details of the deceased client that willfacilitate putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the fundsand ultimately transfer of the Inheritance.

Consequently, myproposal is that i will like you as a Foreigner to stand in as the nextof kin of the funds deposited in my bank. I am writing you becausesince am a public servant, i cannot operate a foreign account.

Contact me with your full legal names and contact telephone number for further verbal correspondence.

You must maintain a great deal of confidentiality towards this endeavour.

I await your urgent response.

Thanks and my regards.
Mr.Ejner Andersen

NOTE:If however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly delete/destroy thisemail in view of the confidentiality of the proposed transaction andinterest of personalities involved.
29#
发表于 2010-3-12 19:32:51 | 只看该作者
KAKA你认真了...........
-- by 会员 kimson (2010/3/12 19:31:18)

还有一封谁能翻译出来我拜他/她为神。。。

??????????
   ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????(?????????????)
?????????????????????????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ?????? ?????? ???????????????? ???????? ??????????
???????????????????????????????????????? ????????????? ???..?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????
??????????????????? ???????? ?????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
??????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
??????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????? 15 ???????????
?????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
 1.????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????? 51
   ??????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 2.????????????????????100% ?????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????
 3.????????????????????? ??????????????IT??????????????? ??????????????????? ????????????????????????
 ??????????????????????? ???????????????????? ???????????????????realtime???????
  ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????? 99.90$ ???..????????????????????????????????
 ????? 2 ??? ????????????????????????? ????????? 1 ??????????????????? ?????????????web ??????????????????
??????????? ???????????????? ????????????? ?????????????????????  ??????????????????? ?????????????????????
???????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????? ????????????????????
3 ???? ???????????????????????????? ?????????????????????? 3???????????? ?????? ?????????????????? ????????
???????? ??????????????????????????
   ????? ???????????????? ????????????????????????????? ??????????99 ???????????????????? ?????????????????????
????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
????????????????? ????????????????????????????????? ????????????????? ????????????????? ??????????????
????????????????? ??????????? ????????? ??????????? ????????????????? ???????????????????? ????????????????????????????
????????????????????????? ??????????????? http://www.superman955.com/saitarn
????  http://saitarn.rejuvenatetour.com/?SOURCE=superrichteam.com              
copy ???? paste ????????? ???????????? ???? join now ??????????????????
         ??????????????
  Saitarn
30#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-12 19:32:52 | 只看该作者
Patrick不是GWU的小蜜么
-- by 会员 芹菜宝宝 (2010/3/12 19:31:19)

原来这是个试探邮件,KAKA你要认真回复~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:10
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部