打印 上一主题 下一主题

有没有申请claremont graduate university 08fall human resources design的朋友

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2008-1-26 13:53:00 | 只看该作者

有没有申请claremont graduate university 08fall human resources design的朋友

今天早晨收到他家的信,先激动了一下,一看开头一句thank you心就凉了半截。

不过看下去好像是要我套磁的意思。

First of all, thank you for you interest in our Human Resources Design program at Claremont Graduate University. Please let me take a couple minutes of your time to say something about our program. At Claremont Graduate University, we offer a M.S. degree in Human Resources; it is a 2 year program and classes are offered in the evenings or on weekends to provide flexibility for students. Not only are our classes taught by scholar practitioners, who have both a high level of education, they also have a great amount of experience in their particular field of practice.

Our program is designed for students who have ambitions to:

• design and lead organizational change
  • function as strategic business partners
  • understand how business issues, social, regulatory, and technical changes affect HR requirements and costs
  • apply strategic HR management practices to their organizations

If you said yes to any of these program objectives, I encourage you to take another step to pursue your aspirations.

Also, I’ll be glad to arrange a campus tour for you to meet with current students, get in contact with an alumnus, or visit one of our HRD classes to get a feel of our program and campus environment. And, I’d be happy to make an appointment with Katie Ear, the Program Director, for you for further advising.

Lastly, I would love to hear about your background (professional or educational) and what interests you about our Human Resources Design program.

Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing you!

有没有也申请他家的朋友啊,我本科是finance,也没有什么hr背景,有学hr的朋友可以交流下吗,

QQ:42430558

沙发
发表于 2008-1-26 14:46:00 | 只看该作者

“it is a 2 year program and classes are offered in the evenings or on weekends to provide flexibility for students.”

申请这个课程的话,签证会有问题的

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-26 14:50:00 | 只看该作者

是啊,我也为这个问题纠结蛮久,还打电话去过,又说这个项目既是part-time,又是full-time的。我材料也过去了,也就只好继续申了。

楼上是申hr吗?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-20 03:46
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部