ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: CDtuan

求解答!交了SEVIS fee签证费就差面签,现在换学校,新I-20的SEVIS NUMBER不一样了,该怎么做

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-11-12 14:24:38 | 显示全部楼层
CDtuan 发表于 2014-7-15 13:16
如果你跟我一样,交了sevis fee、签证费,面签之前换学校的话,即使sevis ID number不一样了,也恭喜你什么 ...

同意!               
发表于 2021-11-12 14:53:31 | 显示全部楼层
CDtuan 发表于 2014-7-15 13:16
如果你跟我一样,交了sevis fee、签证费,面签之前换学校的话,即使sevis ID number不一样了,也恭喜你什么 ...

同意!               
发表于 2021-11-12 14:54:17 | 显示全部楼层
搜了一下,现在可以自己手动操作,transfer SEVIS fee了~流程如下:

How do I ask SEVP to transfer the I-901 SEVIS fee payment information from one SEVIS ID number to another?
I-901 fee transfer requests can now be made directly from www.fmjfee.com. To request a fee transfer from the website, you will need to begin by checking your payment status. Once the information is entered, you will be taken to your I-901 records. If there is a valid fee payment on your record a request transfer button will appear next to the print confirmation button. Once you select this transfer option you will be prompted to enter your new SEVIS ID, School or program code and verify that your personal information is correct. After submitting your request you will be sent an initial email informing you that your transfer request was received and then you will be sent another email either confirming the transfer with instructions to print your new payment confirmation or a denial email explaining why the transfer request could not be processed.

Requests for fee transfers can also be made by mail or e-mailing SEVP. SEVP will consider your request and determine if the fee can be transferred. See the section on the basic rules for transferring fees.

When emailing your request put Fee Transfer in the subject line of your request.

Provide:

Your name
Date of birth
The SEVIS ID number that you originally paid on
The SEVIS ID number you want to transfer the payment to
Explain why the fee needs to be transferred. It will help speed your request if you include a copy of your receipt number. Include information on how to contact you if there are any questions.

SEVP will review your request and determine if the fee can be transferred. If your request is approved, you will receive an email or letter indicating that you can now print your updated I-901 payment confirmation at www.fmjfee.com reflecting the SEVIS ID from your new Form I-20 or DS-2019.

When you apply for any benefit where the I-901 SEVIS fee will be verified, you will need to provide a copy of the updated I-901 fee receipt.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: B-School生涯

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:53
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部