楼主| 发表于 2007-4-8 09:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

呵呵~今天心情~马上要回学校啦~

还有正好20天哟~~紧张紧张呀!

一定要考好,不然对不住自己这么多天的汗水啦。

加油加油~

楼主| 发表于 2007-4-10 17:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

Counting Down Clock: 18 days

呼呼!只有18天了。不到三周就解放了,哈哈!是该高兴啊!

感觉对于作文这一块儿,我是用比较naïve的方式准备的.开头结尾以及各段开头句准备好,再准备5个例子和上10个好的衔接句,外加我的硬性规定:每篇文章要有2个倒装2个强调1个虚拟1个排比1个引语和无数个插入语.我以为,这样就算是弄完写作的个人准备工作了.哦!对了,还准备个unique的综合写作模板.恩!全都背得滚瓜烂熟了,正好还可以为5月份的CCTV做点准备:即兴演讲嘛!没什么时间准备的,提前背一点东西脱口而出总是好的.

现在没事就想到Arroyo, Zimo, Copernicus和大家听到长茧了的Thomas Edison.还总是ImagineImagine去的.都不知道自己在说什么但就是说得天花乱坠.

Well, let’s Talk Business.

进入了天天要模考的阶段,好憔悴哈...准备这个星期天回家做报名时发的那个模拟题,呵呵!还要按真实考试的时间考,上午8点开始,大概会要到下午去了.背那个天使单词实在是吃力,总记不住那些BT的单词,什么四边形等边三角形的,我总是想安慰自己说托福不会考数学词汇的,于是想躲避,但是想想早晚都是要背的.长痛不如短痛诶~~

我也在萌发一个重大的颠覆性的想法并准备实施...哈哈!

楼主| 发表于 2007-4-13 09:39:00 | 显示全部楼层

恩恩!还有最后15天!!!

加油啊!

最近做了很多口语练习,发现竟然会讲到饶...还没有刚开始的感觉好.总是担心讲不完...

听力虽然感觉不错,一般错4个以内.但是发现ETS的评分标准很严格,错3个就26-27了。真不知道我同学那29怎么弄的.错一个么?

再过一周就回家复习冲刺了.

有点紧张...

加油啊!

楼主| 发表于 2007-4-13 17:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

Topic 3: The wording of a phrase can have a profound impact. What has someone said or expressed that has been especially meaningful to you?

“Be brave to overcome uncertainties.” Dear mom patted on my head with an unswerving expression in her eyes. Never could I forget that day—Oct.5th 2006. Just a month before the English competition, however, this one is quite different from those which I was merely a contestant.

It was not until I became the president of the English Association did I realize that life is full of various challenges, far beyond exams only. Our school had a traditional annual English Competition, and this time the advisor was already a senior-three teacher, hardly could him spare enough time for it. Am I able to find a sponsor? Am I able to organize the whole well? So many uncertainties break out and seem to be out of my control.

“Be brave to conquer uncertainties,” mom said, “And go for it.” It really cheers me up and I am convinced that life itself is filled with variations. Do not wait until you have got one-hundred percent confidence that you made up your mind to start the journey.

From then on, I indulge myself in all the mass preparations: I made out a concrete plan; communicated with my co-workers; talk with the staff in TV station about campaign; work on questions with foreign teachers and search for sponsors in downtown……countless things to do during that period of time. Fortunately, four weeks later, miracle happened! Even two private English education organization are willing to sponge the event; our plan was highly praised by a considerable number of people; I myself made more than one hundred and fifty PPTs during two workdays and I even became the beautiful hostess in that everlasting night! When my friend said to me,“Jecci! It is the most wonderful English competition I have ever seen!” I burst out into tears with joy.

Still I remember Toussaint L' Ouverture, a reputable freedom fighter, who led the Haiti Independence Revolution in Central America when he was almost forty-eight years old; still I remember Nelson Mandela, the first black president of South Africa, who spent over thirty years in the prison as a political prisoner; Still I remember Gandhi, the originator of the unprecedented non-violence movement, who eventually liberated the India and reinforced the self-esteem and self-trust of millions of Indians……They are all dream-pursuers, with a strong belief to overcome the uncertainties, not surrender to the crucial reality.

With this attitude towards my life, I began to chase my dream with great enthusiasm and confidence. During the spring festival, I passed an exam and got a chance to go to America as an exchange student. Furthermore, I have already planned to hold the first English Culture Festival in May. Sounds exciting!

Anyway, “Be brave to overcome the uncertainties,” I said, “because life lies in my own hands.”

楼主| 发表于 2007-4-13 17:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

麻烦给个意见...要考试了!  刚写了个感觉怪怪地作文.感觉题目满抽象.结果我写得很叙事.

Need help~~

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-13 17:45:36编辑过]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-17 03:40
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部