[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-3-10 19:42:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
长期目标吧主要问长期目标大家怎么写的?
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2017-3-11 00:48:00 | 只看该作者
我感觉短期目标就是毕业之后的打算吧,长期目标是工作的职业规划。 楼主申请哪个项目呀?
板凳
发表于 2017-3-13 22:36:41 | 只看该作者
Hey there,
Well if the Long-term and the short-term goal are the same, that’s not good! It means over 5-10 years you didnt progress!
Your long-term goal should be a continuation of your short-term goal, but more ambitious!
So for example, let’s say your ST goal is to become finance team leader at a big company, your long-term goal could be to become CFO!

Got it?

I hope this helps!
Best,
Jon Frank
地板
发表于 2017-3-15 02:28:48 | 只看该作者
Agree with Jon.
Your long term goal is your ambition. A dream that you want to accomplish.
Your short term goal need to show both high possibility to achieve based on your qualification & a road leading to your long term goal.

Please note that no MBA school would seriously think that your goal IS 100% what you will be doing. After all, many people change their mind after having exposure to the different job information in MBA. However, MBA school wants to measure how good you are at planning your own future. How realistic you are on your career development. How much homework you have done on your research?
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-15 22:43:29 | 只看该作者
NoPenguin 发表于 2017-3-15 02:28
Agree with Jon.
Your long term goal is your ambition. A dream that you want to accomplish.
Your shor ...

how about the short term goal? I am aware of the long term goal now but have no short term goal!
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-15 23:03:17 | 只看该作者
我还想问一下,现在最后一轮申请了我是真想今年秋天就入学,所以眼下想着多申请几所啊 但是考虑到万一都不中(哭)明年再重申就麻烦了。。这次申几所才好。。。。
7#
发表于 2017-3-15 23:21:12 | 只看该作者
Here is an easier example of short term and long term goal. I am not an expert in this though as I am also an applicant.

Application Position: A strategic person with very diverse cultural background and international perspective through years of work experience in international firm/abroad from home town. The self-claimed personality is further supported by extensive volunteer experience as coordinator in international organization such as W.H.O.

LT goal: A senior executive at an international healthcare consulting firm to allow easier access of healthcare service to the general public

ST goal: A consultant position in an international consulting firm to accumulate experience, network, and skills.

I made the above up, but I think you should have an idea.

As for your second question about how many schools to apply, there is no answer to that. In general, most people think that 4~6 schools is a good number because it allows an appropriate balance of Quantity v.s. Quality. However, I have also heard of people applying to 20 schools and got offered by 12 of them. Just keep in mind that school applications are quite expensive. You should also consider how much time you want to put into one school. Since we are already at the last app cycle for most schools, I think you should focus on a limited set (maybe 4 ?)of schools and ensure you deliver the best of yourself to them.

Please note that I am no expert in this. This is just some of my opinions as an applicant. Perhaps you should speak to a MBA consultant about this.  
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-15 23:44:35 | 只看该作者
NoPenguin 发表于 2017-3-15 23:21
Here is an easier example of short term and long term goal. I am not an expert in this though as I a ...

do you think reapplying applicant will have a disadvantage? If  it's no big deal I really want to apply for about 10 schools this month....
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-21 00:38
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部