ChaseDream

标题: [讨论] --- What shall I do ? [打印本页]

作者: tony88    时间: 2003-3-22 10:11
标题: [讨论] --- What shall I do ?
I submitted an application for MBA program of a univerity before the deadline. Unfortunately the surpported materials were delivered beyond the deadline. I learn the application wil not be assessed untill all the materials are provided. In that case, does it mean that my chance to be admitted is very slim? What shall I do to make up for it? Make an appointment with the admission officer to have a face to face talk? Any suggestions for all you knowledgeable people!

Thanks!
作者: lewis    时间: 2003-3-22 11:57
My suggestion is that you should email the admissions officers first. As I know, the problem will not hurt you very much, as long as you will contact the school proactively. Good luck!
作者: hexin    时间: 2003-3-22 12:25
Yah, if you really contact the admissions department, they all normally say that you can delier your materials to them even the deadline has passed. But as I know, amost alll top 50 business schools have so many candidates in the waiting list. You can hardly be accepted in the late round.
作者: hard    时间: 2003-3-22 21:10
it depends on how many days your doc had been delayed... according to my personal experience, less than a week(5 working days) might be ok...

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3