ChaseDream

标题: Jacky 的獨立寫作 [打印本页]

作者: jacky0405    时间: 2014-10-15 13:48
标题: Jacky 的獨立寫作
第一次寫這這麼多字的作文,對我來說很多字了QQ,寫得很爛大家請見諒
請各位神人幫我改改,我真的想進步啊~~~~
作者: jacky0405    时间: 2014-10-15 13:50
It is sometimes said that borrowing money from friends can harm or damage the friendship??
All of us have had an embarrassing experience that needs to raise a great of courage to borrow money from others , including our friends. In reality, anything related to money influences not only on friendship but on the trust between each other, the socialization in the group and heavy pressure to ourselves.
  It is important that friendship should be established on trust. In contrast, pure friendship appears gap while any doubts emerging. Though, if my friends are asked for lending money by me for some emergancies, they would judge how the amounts of the money first, and then think how much they are willing to lend to me. It is entirely relied on the deep of our friendship. However, whether the money they pay is not totally sufficient to what I actually want or they directly reject giving any help may change my mind and decrease the trust to them.
  The problem, in the group, emerge slowly when I do not trust my friends completely, and that will affect my socialization indirectly. No matter how much the amount is, peers may be afraid of connecting with me because of money. There are no person want to be bothered by money if they know the possibility of the argument being able to affecting the relationship in the group.
  In addition, borrowing money from others need a huge courage and to burden a vast responsibility at the same time. You must consider the money you borrow will not cause the stress to others and damage your friendship, and you have the capbility to return them in the future. Nontheless, if one of these do not handle appropriately, it may be harmful to the relation between you and your friends.
  Although borrowing money is common in our daily life, it may hurt you or your friends when one of the steps goes wrongly. You must consider how to prevent your friendship from collapsing trust, be segregating socialization and stressful responsibilities.

作者: loutian    时间: 2014-11-30 21:42
Sometimes it is said that borrowing money from friends can harm or damage the friendship.
All of us have had an embarrassing experience that needs to raise a great of courage to borrow money from others, including our friends. In reality, anything related to money influences not only on friendship but also on the trust between each other, the socialization in the group and heavy pressure to us.
  It is important that friendship should base on trust. In contrast, pure friendship appears gap while any doubts emerging. However, if my friends are asked for lending money by me for some emergencies, they would judge how the amounts of the money first, and then think how much they are willing to lend to me. It is entirely relied on the deep of our friendship. However, whether the money they pay is not sufficient to what I actually want or they directly reject giving any help may change my mind and decrease the trust to them.
  The problem, in the group, emerges slowly when I do not trust my friends completely, and that will affect my socialization indirectly. No matter how much the amount is, peers may be afraid of connecting with me because of money. There are no person want to be bothered by money if they know the possibility of the argument being able to affecting the relationship in the group.
  In addition, borrowing money from others need a huge courage and to burden a vast responsibility at the same time. You must consider the money you borrow will not cause the stress to others and damage your friendship, and you have the capability to return them in the future. Nonetheless, if one of these does not handle appropriately, it may be harmful to the relation between you and your friends.
  Although borrowing money is common in our daily life, it may hurt you or your friends when one of the steps goes wrongly. You must consider how to prevent your friendship from collapsing trust, be segregating socialization and stressful responsibilities.

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3