ChaseDream

标题: 求解一道PREP语法题 多谢 [打印本页]

作者: gankwang    时间: 2014-7-7 21:57
标题: 求解一道PREP语法题 多谢
The hognose snake puts on an impressive bluff, hissing and rearing back, broadens the fleshbehind its head the way a cobra does, feigning repeated strikes, but, having no dangerous fangs and no venom, eventually, if its pursuer is not cowed by the performance, will fall over and play dead.

(A) broadens the flesh behind its head the way a cobra does, feigning repeated strikes, but, having no dangerous fangs and no venom,

(B) broadens the flesh behind its head the way a cobra does and feigns repeated strikes, but with no dangerous fangs and no venom,

(C) broadening the flesh behind its head the way a cobra does and feigning repeated strikes,but it has no dangerous fangs and no venom, and

(D) broadening the flesh behind its head the way a cobra does and feigns repeated strikes, but with no dangerous fangs and no venom, and

(E) broadening the flesh behind its head the way a cobra does, feigning repeated strikes, but with no dangerous fangs and no venom, and

正确答案是C。
但是如果选B的话,puts, broadens, feigns并列不是也合理吗?

作者: alzn2765    时间: 2014-7-8 09:31
hissing and rearing back, broadening the flesh behind its head the way a cobra does and feigning repeated strikes都是an impressive bluff的补充说明的内容,逻辑上可以并列。
你再想想不难的。要从逻辑上考虑问题,不能只从语法上判断对错。
I am holding a bird in my left hand and a book in my right hand, and it suddenly flies away.it从语法上指代谁?从逻辑上呢?鸟能飞还是书能飞?

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3