鄙人胡言

自讨无趣

自己删贴

哈哈哈哈

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-2-25 1:38:34编辑过]

作者: purplekitty    时间: 2005-1-27 08:55
ding 一下。期待听听CEIBS_MBA2005和CKGSB_MBA2005的回应
作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-1-27 09:17
thank you buddy. I really really really appreciate it.
作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-1-27 12:30
以下是引用wang16在2005-1-26 20:17:00的发言:

看了两位的帖子。。。发现两位都是高人。。起码很有修为。

所以,就不要为了争“中欧”,“长江”谁好谁不好而搞得面红耳赤的。。

来这个论坛的都是真心想了解学校情况的,而你们带有强烈感情色彩的评论都无助于大家的对信息的正确接受。。。

CKGSB_MBA2005,如果有机会,多宣传宣传长江实在的地方,而不要去贬低中欧。。。我也在申请05年的长江。。如果有机会,可能还是同学,哈哈

CEIBS_MBA2005 ,你的英语很好,估计你G作文能拿6分。。。哈哈,也希望你多上一些宣传中欧实处的帖子。。

大家来日方长,要把眼光放的长远一点,毕竟20年后,事实会证明谁是中国最优秀的商学院。

抛砖引玉,欢迎各位拍砖。。。

Dear friend

I appreciate the approach by which you expressed your points, which were divergent from mine.  I esteem you as a sensible man and a man of principle, the virtues that I am supposed to learn from you. Thank you.

One point that I insist to highlight is that argumentativeness shall not be consider synonym of quarrel. Every CDer has and should have his or her own viewpoint and hence should be endowed the authority to voice whatever he or she wants to say (certainly, subjecting to one condition of not insulting or hurting the others). Please be advised that we all are men on the same road. Putting aside the disparity and endeavoring to achieve the parity is our philosophy. Ironically, some of us who are dreaming to pursue the MBA education abroad, particularly in the USA, a land of hope, a land of freedom, are still doing something to fetter the freedom of speech. As such, one particular individual could make such suggestion of requiring another guy to change his picture or word simply because the picture or the word is regarded as unfit by personal criteria. Or in another scenario, a girl claims she is reluctant to be my classmate as she is sick of my remarks and she is normally considered right. The reason being that is simple. People typically think the girls are more objective than boys. However, they are more feelers than thinkers.

Even though I am quarrelling, I do not think that is something to blame. In the jianghu world, we all know you will never make an acquaintance without fighting. Through quarrelling, I can figure out which group of people shares the similar point with me and I will definitely foster friendship with them.

Another thing I also want to clarify is nobody here can guarantee that what he or she said is absolute truth. Nevertheless, I am also convinced that nobody come here to fabricate absolute untruth. As for some hearsay, let me cite an old Chinese saying to make my point: wave will never occur spontaneously without wind.

作者: purplekitty    时间: 2005-1-27 12:48
CEIBS_MBA2005的英文水平还是值得赞赏的,出口成章嘛
作者: mooncake    时间: 2005-1-27 13:03

kitty妹妹,好英语不是这样的。这个CEIBS_MBA2005的英语可以归纳为下面几个特点

1。词汇量比较大(唯一优点)

2。用词不当(词汇量大了,不知所措了)

3。语法混乱

4。句式破损

最后也提醒广大考G和申请商学院的朋友,写作的时候,言简意赅才是最重要,如果如这个CEIBS_MBA2005般长篇大论,错误百出又不知所云,那才是英文写作之大忌。

作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-1-27 13:06
以下是引用purplekitty在2005-1-27 12:48:00的发言:
CEIBS_MBA2005的英文水平还是值得赞赏的,出口成章嘛

I am flattered.
作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-1-27 13:17
以下是引用mooncake在2005-1-27 13:03:00的发言:

1。词汇量比较大(唯一优点)

2。用词不当(词汇量大了,不知所措了)

3。语法混乱

4。句式破损

最后也提醒广大考G和申请商学院的朋友,写作的时候,言简意赅才是最重要,如果如这个CEIBS_MBA2005般长篇大论,错误百出又不知所云,那才是英文写作之大忌。

Thank you too. I see your point.
作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-1-27 13:36
以下是引用mooncake在2005-1-27 13:03:00的发言:

1。词汇量比较大(唯一优点)

2。用词不当(词汇量大了,不知所措了)

3。语法混乱

4。句式破损

Thank you for your kindly comments. I initiate this personal communication for further advices from you.

2: 用词不当(词汇量大了,不知所措了)

3。语法混乱

4。句式破损

As for the three sins aforesaid, could you be kindly and cordial to cite some samples from my writing with the view of helping me avoid the same mistakes in future? Thank you for your efforts and time.

作者: sky_river    时间: 2005-1-27 13:49
以下是引用CEIBS_MBA2005在2005-1-27 12:30:00的发言:

Dear friend

I appreciate the approach by which you expressed your points, which were divergent from mine.  I esteem you as a sensible man and a man of principle, the virtues that I am supposed to learn from you. Thank you.

One point that I insist to highlight is that argumentativeness shall not be consider synonym of quarrel. Every CDer has and should have his or her own viewpoint and hence should be endowed the authority to voice whatever he or she wants to say (certainly, subjecting to one condition of not insulting or hurting the others). Please be advised that we all are men on the same road. Putting aside the disparity and endeavoring to achieve the parity is our philosophy. Ironically, some of us who are dreaming to pursue the MBA education abroad, particularly in the USA, a land of hope, a land of freedom, are still doing something to fetter the freedom of speech. As such, one particular individual could make such suggestion of requiring another guy to change his picture or word simply because the picture or the word is regarded as unfit by personal criteria. Or in another scenario, a girl claims she is reluctant to be my classmate as she is sick of my remarks and she is normally considered right. The reason being that is simple. People typically think the girls are more objective than boys. However, they are more feelers than thinkers.

Even though I am quarrelling, I do not think that is something to blame. In the jianghu world, we all know you will never make an acquaintance without fighting. Through quarrelling, I can figure out which group of people shares the similar point with me and I will definitely foster friendship with them.

Another thing I also want to clarify is nobody here can guarantee that what he or she said is absolute truth. Nevertheless, I am also convinced that nobody come here to fabricate absolute untruth. As for some hearsay, let me cite an old Chinese saying to make my point: wave will never occur spontaneously without wind.

感谢ceibs_mba2005给大家一个chinglish 的榜样

作者: purplekitty    时间: 2005-1-27 14:33

嗬嗬,多谢前辈指教。看上去CEIBS老兄的长篇大论还是有一定气势的嘛,偶的确是没有仔细琢磨,也懒得仔细琢磨,嘿嘿

作者: purplekitty    时间: 2005-1-27 14:36

不过,恕在下才疏学浅,至少CEIBS老兄的勇气可嘉,在绝大多数的情况下坚持用非母语发言,这多少也会有一定的难度吧?

呵呵,我只是中立地发表一下个人观点哦

作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-1-27 16:10
以下是引用sky_river在2005-1-27 13:49:00的发言:

感谢ceibs_mba2005给大家一个chinglish 的榜样

chinglish is better than nonglish, am i right?
作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-1-27 16:13
以下是引用purplekitty在2005-1-27 14:36:00的发言:

不过,恕在下才疏学浅,至少CEIBS老兄的勇气可嘉,在绝大多数的情况下坚持用非母语发言,这多少也会有一定的难度吧?

呵呵,我只是中立地发表一下个人观点哦

Thank you, I will keep my tenacity in the face of frustrations.   

作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-1-27 16:33
I will be on the business trip to Thailand and won’t return until next Friday. So you guys keep going and I will rejoin you soon.  
作者: mooncake    时间: 2005-1-27 18:13
以下是引用CEIBS_MBA2005在2005-1-27 13:36:00的发言:

Thank you for your kindly comments. I initiate this personal communication for further advices from you.

2: 用词不当(词汇量大了,不知所措了)

3。语法混乱

4。句式破损

As for the three sins aforesaid, could you be kindly and cordial to cite some samples from my writing with the view of helping me avoid the same mistakes in future? Thank you for your efforts and time.

以你最近发表的一篇东西为例

Dear friend (这个没问题)

I appreciate the approach by which you expressed your points, which were divergent from mine.

这句话句式破损,包括一个用词不准确。

第二个which 修饰什么?points? 不像,因为前面有逗号,有逗号的定语从句知道怎么用吧?那是一般用来修饰前面一句话的,如果你用来修饰前面的一句话,我认为那不符合你的原创意图,也不应该跟着were;如果是修饰points(因为跟着were,这个更加符合你的创作意图),一句话中不应该出现两个which修饰不同的宾语,如果你能找到反证,我向你学习。

express your points用词不准确,你的原意应该是想说express your point of view(表述你的观点), points本意没有观点的意思,去查字典。

I esteem you as a sensible man and a man of principle, the virtues that I am supposed to learn from you. Thank you.

这句话又是典型的句式破损, the virtue that...我猜你大概所指的是the fact that you are a sensible man and a man of principle,但是你不能这么直接加一个逗号,就把这个virtue杵上去

One point that I insist to highlight is that argumentativeness shall not be consider (considered) synonym of quarrel.

argumentative的意思是爱争辩的,但是没有一个名词形式写作argumentativeness

Every CDer has and should have his or her own viewpoint and hence should be endowed the authority to voice whatever he or she wants to say (certainly, subjecting to one condition of not insulting or hurting the others).

again, you never say "subjecting to" but "subject to". "subject" is not a verb.

Please be advised that we all are men on the same road. Putting aside the disparity and endeavoring to achieve the parity is our philosophy.

下面还有很多类似的错误,这些错误看上去都不明显,或者是小问题,但是一个人的英语写作能力的高下,很大程度上是在这些地方分出来的,当然,我是指到达一定高度之后的写作能力,我给你的建议是,

1。尽量少使用复合句,因为你还没完全掌握使用的规则

2。力争用词准确,先把一些基本介词的用法如to, at, for, 搞清楚

3。少用生僻词和大词,你写的文章我给一个美国朋友看过,他看了之后的评语是,what the hell this guy wants to say? 如果连native speaker看了都不知道您想说什么,就可以基本否定是因为你的写作水平太高让大家看不懂了。

以上愚见,草草不恭,供切磋!

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-1-27 18:56:02编辑过]

作者: marshial    时间: 2005-1-27 18:31

hehe

作者: wang16    时间: 2005-1-27 20:50
标题: 大哥。。。
大哥以下是引用CEIBS_MBA2005在2005-1-27 12:30:00的发言:

Dear friend

谢谢夸奖

你的词汇征得很大。。。而且能够用到这等程度(抛开传统语法的禁锢)。。。佩服佩服!!!

作者: wang16    时间: 2005-1-27 20:56
标题: CKGSB_MBA2005 兄呢?

是不是也去泰国出差了???

听说CEIBS_MBA2005去泰国出差了。。。哈哈

胡乱猜测。。。有待证实。。。是不是一个不在的时候,另外一个也不在呢?

有意思

作者: amyyeshen    时间: 2005-1-28 10:56
hehe
作者: 爱维的天    时间: 2005-1-28 11:14

网络世界真真假假,假假真真,何必浪费时间玩这种游戏呢?!

作者: lukrenee    时间: 2005-1-28 11:21
CEIBS_MBA2005同学写的句子,缺乏基本的语感和节奏性,和偶们前辈的文言文还不同,偶们前辈的文言文可是讲究对仗,韵律,节奏,意境,不象这位仁兄,把一大堆乱七八糟的东西放一块。再好的配料乱放一起也很难吃。
作者: sky_river    时间: 2005-1-28 11:26
以下是引用wang16在2005-1-27 20:56:00的发言:

是不是也去泰国出差了???

有意思

这哥们去个Thai都到处留言,就怕别人不知道,没准下回用泰文发贴了.

救命啊...................................

作者: simba18    时间: 2005-1-29 12:54
他估计是学GRE出身的,词汇量不错,是唯一的优点了,可惜似乎用的都很别扭,毕竟不是母语,英语中有些词汇有些语境是中国人感觉不到的。
作者: luxinwinter    时间: 2005-1-29 17:59

作者: wudiwan    时间: 2005-1-30 20:14
他英语水平真是 “高”,。。
作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-2-5 11:27
以下是引用wudiwan在2005-1-30 20:14:00的发言:
他英语水平真是 “高”,。。

thank you
作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-2-5 11:28
以下是引用sky_river在2005-1-28 11:26:00的发言:

这哥们去个Thai都到处留言,就怕别人不知道,没准下回用泰文发贴了.

救命啊...................................

I am sorry for your soul.
作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-2-5 11:30
以下是引用lukrenee在2005-1-28 11:21:00的发言:
CEIBS_MBA2005同学写的句子,缺乏基本的语感和节奏性,和偶们前辈的文言文还不同,偶们前辈的文言文可是讲究对仗,韵律,节奏,意境,不象这位仁兄,把一大堆乱七八糟的东西放一块。再好的配料乱放一起也很难吃。

you were right. That was the reason that I am still here not the USA.
作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-2-5 11:35
以下是引用mooncake在2005-1-27 18:13:00的发言:

以你最近发表的一篇东西为例

Dear friend (这个没问题)

I appreciate the approach by which you expressed your points, which were divergent from mine.

这句话句式破损,包括一个用词不准确。

第二个which 修饰什么?points? 不像,因为前面有逗号,有逗号的定语从句知道怎么用吧?那是一般用来修饰前面一句话的,如果你用来修饰前面的一句话,我认为那不符合你的原创意图,也不应该跟着were;如果是修饰points(因为跟着were,这个更加符合你的创作意图),一句话中不应该出现两个which修饰不同的宾语,如果你能找到反证,我向你学习。

express your points用词不准确,你的原意应该是想说express your point of view(表述你的观点), points本意没有观点的意思,去查字典。

I esteem you as a sensible man and a man of principle, the virtues that I am supposed to learn from you. Thank you.

这句话又是典型的句式破损, the virtue that...我猜你大概所指的是the fact that you are a sensible man and a man of principle,但是你不能这么直接加一个逗号,就把这个virtue杵上去

One point that I insist to highlight is that argumentativeness shall not be consider (considered) synonym of quarrel.

Every CDer has and should have his or her own viewpoint and hence should be endowed the authority to voice whatever he or she wants to say (certainly, subjecting to one condition of not insulting or hurting the others).

Please be advised that we all are men on the same road. Putting aside the disparity and endeavoring to achieve the parity is our philosophy.

下面还有很多类似的错误,这些错误看上去都不明显,或者是小问题,但是一个人的英语写作能力的高下,很大程度上是在这些地方分出来的,当然,我是指到达一定高度之后的写作能力,我给你的建议是,

3。少用生僻词和大词,你写的文章我给一个美国朋友看过,他看了之后的评语是,what the hell this guy wants to say? 如果连native speaker看了都不知道您想说什么,就可以基本否定是因为你的写作水平太高让大家看不懂了。

以上愚见,草草不恭,供切磋!

thank you mooncake. i think i indeed need time to make it better.

by the way, I didn't think that my english was too hard to be understood by native speakers.

native speakers might be falled into different categaries. those who was well-educated and those who was not.

anyway, i did appreciate your points and time. I will be seeing you there.

作者: Koror    时间: 2005-2-7 15:47

Something is better than nothing. Also, something wrong is better than nothing right.To tolerate, to save and to see (for audience). To try, to correct and to develop (for the writer).

New Year is not a time of argument. Happy the Year of Rooster !

作者: Andy1978    时间: 2005-2-11 03:44
以下是引用mooncake在2005-1-27 18:13:00的发言:

以你最近发表的一篇东西为例

Dear friend (这个没问题)

这句话句式破损,包括一个用词不准确。

以上愚见,草草不恭,供切磋!

高手。

作者: zhanglzl    时间: 2005-2-11 21:58
争什么,有空...
作者: CKGSB_MBA2005    时间: 2005-2-17 15:23
以下是引用wang16在2005-1-27 20:56:00的发言:

是不是也去泰国出差了???

有意思

关你何事???

作者: chstc    时间: 2005-2-24 19:41
和为贵
作者: CEIBS_MBA2005    时间: 2005-3-3 21:32
以下是引用Koror在2005-2-7 15:47:00的发言:

Something is better than nothing. Also, something wrong is better than nothing right.To tolerate, to save and to see (for audience). To try, to correct and to develop (for the writer).

New Year is not a time of argument. Happy the Year of Rooster !

thank you so much. bro.

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3