ChaseDream

标题: Issue81 求吐槽 [打印本页]

作者: joshua1993    时间: 2014-2-18 23:36
标题: Issue81 求吐槽
The speaker claims that all parents shouldbe required to volunteer time to their children's schools. In my view, it istrue that parents will be bound to benefit a lot from the volunteer time,however, I do not agree that the volunteer time is mandatory for all theparents.
First of all, the volunteer time can helpparents learn more about their children's everyday life and give a nice opportunityfor them to have more time with their kids, which can attribute to a betterunderstanding between parents and kids. Besides, good parents are ones thathave a good knowledge of what their children need and think about. In this way,the volunteer time just plays a perfect role for who would like to get betteras a parent. Furthermore, when having volunteer time with their children, theparents can get to know what should be praised and what should be punishedabout their kids. Then at home, they can talk about what they saw at school andtell their kids how to be a better man.
Even though the volunteer time has so manyadvantages for parents, I do not think that all the parents are obligatory forit. As we all know, parents go to work every day to make the end meet, as aresult, not every parent has enough time to their kids' school. In themeantime, not every parent is willing to take part in such volunteer time evenif he is available. For one thing, if a parent decides to go to school withtheir kids just for completing the assignment, it will do no good to bothchildren and parents. For another thing, parents who would like to spare moretime with their kids can seek more time at home, which the volunteer time isnot necessary.
In my point of view, what the school shoulddo is to arrange some time for parents who are mean to come to school to have ahelpful volunteer time. In fact, what matters is not the volunteer timemandatory or not. It is more time to be with children that all the parentsought to accomplish. As kids grow up, they need someone to see them, to listento them and to help them when needed. There is no doubt that the person shouldand must be there parent.
In conclusion, schools should be preparedfor those parents who are willing to have a volunteer time. However, the volunteertime is unnecessary for all of the parents. What I would like to recommend isthat parents ought to spare more time with their children and only in this waycan the kids grow better.

作者: 竹林中人    时间: 2014-2-20 14:03
[attach]138898[/attach]
小改,问题不少。

作者: joshua1993    时间: 2014-2-20 15:35
竹林中人 发表于 2014-2-20 14:03
小改,问题不少。

万分感谢!!你看就写成这样能得几分啊?
作者: 竹林中人    时间: 2014-2-20 21:34
joshua1993 发表于 2014-2-20 15:35
万分感谢!!你看就写成这样能得几分啊?

还是先不管分数吧,这个肯定是拿不到考场上的

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3