ChaseDream

标题: 大全-A-16 我的逻辑最弱,所以不难的 [打印本页]

作者: mole    时间: 2004-12-20 15:55
标题: 大全-A-16 我的逻辑最弱,所以不难的

问题1. 不管我用什么样的"" (, ), 或完全COPY本区(逻辑)别人发的贴子的名字,都搜索不到, 我真得这样试过,比如,有人题问: 大全-A-1,COPY "大全-A-1" AND THEN DOWN 到搜索框中,居然告诉我"没有",奇怪. 我的中文是, MICROSOFT,不知分不分长短杠, 操作是XP .

问题2 大全-A-16 手动ONE BY ONE 查到40,没有,SO GIVE UP. 我的问题是,

1.有下划线的句子意思.

2. 感觉答案只说了题目中的一小部分,对应题目中第二组划线部分, 是不是有点以偏盖全,如果不明白我的问题意思,就请讲解题目,问题意思,和解决思路,谢谢,谢谢,谢谢.

大全-A-16 which of the following best completes the passage below?

the most serious flaw in television’s coverage of election campaigns is its tendency to focus on the horse-race side of politics—that is, to concentrate on the question “Who’s winning?” at the expense of substantive coverage of the issues and the candidates’ positions on them. The endless interviews with campaign managers, discussions of campaign strategies, and, especially, the obsession with opinion polls have surrounded elections with the atmosphere of a football game or a prizefight. To reform this situation, a first step might well be______

KEY C

(A) a shortening of the length of election campaigns to a period of six weeks

(B) a stringent limit on campaign spending

(C) a reduction in the television coverage of opinion polls during election campaigns

(D) the publication and distribution of voter-education literature to inform the public about each candidate’s position on the major issuesC

(E) a limit on the length and number of political advertisements broadcast on television

作者: bobwangwb    时间: 2004-12-20 16:08

顶,同问,

我选了D,因为觉得是at the expense of substantive coverage of the issues and the candidates’ positions on them. 的paraphrase

作者: mole    时间: 2004-12-24 08:11

strong up. May we have the reply?

suspect the correction of the answer, actually

作者: hedonism555    时间: 2004-12-26 09:13

Oh I get your question.

I agree with C in this question.

1  Since the arguement is talking about the flaw in television's coverage of election, then to reform this situation, we need to focus our priority in adressing the problem of TV reports first.

2  Then, let see what are its problems

A   The endless interviews with campaign managers

B   discussions of campaign strategies, and,

C   especially, the obsession with opinion polls have surrounded elections with the atmosphere of a football game or a prizefight.

the "especially" is very clear indication about what is the most urgent problem in discussion.

作者: mole    时间: 2004-12-26 16:05

Thans a lot.

I believe my problem is reading......but   especially,  this word is not about reading...  oh...it is the sense to catch the point, how are you able to do that? Again, learning from you.

作者: hedonism555    时间: 2004-12-26 17:27

Actually, the point is not " especially". It is the subject in the first sentense---- the the most serious flaw in television’s coverage of election campaigns.

My tip for you is to build your reading skill on practices upon practices until finally you can instantly get a mental structure of the whole arguement.

作者: mole    时间: 2004-12-27 10:17

got it. But, hai !!! it is easy to say...

The "reading skill on practices......"  you mentioned is to pratice reading only( say, OG reading and XDF reading) or to pratice more logical questions (say, to do more sections of Logical DaQuan)?

thank you!

作者: hedonism555    时间: 2004-12-27 12:37
anything inculding rc and cr all resort to the same principle.
作者: mole    时间: 2004-12-27 14:10
极是,小的我漏洞还很多,你好象也在LINE 上,谢谢你呵.
作者: 岁寒三宝    时间: 2005-6-14 21:48
以下是引用hedonism555在2004-12-26 9:13:00的发言:

Oh I get your question.

I agree with C in this question.

1  Since the arguement is talking about the flaw in television's coverage of election, then to reform this situation, we need to focus our priority in adressing the problem of TV reports first.

2  Then, let see what are its problems

A   The endless interviews with campaign managers

B   discussions of campaign strategies, and,

C   especially, the obsession with opinion polls have surrounded elections with the atmosphere of a football game or a prizefight.

the "especially" is very clear indication about what is the most urgent problem in discussion.

这个gg实在高

作者: sammaijgd    时间: 2005-8-15 21:09
同意
作者: dancerme814    时间: 2006-2-18 22:47

谢谢

越来越感觉做逻辑就和阅读一样

作者: 顾风    时间: 2006-5-9 12:18
我也是做了以后错了,才发现还有个especially
作者: ustchero    时间: 2007-11-4 19:01

看了上面的讨论,还有这样的疑问:especiall 和 first step并不能直接划等号,反而是(B)a stringent limit on campaign spending 逻辑上更讲得通。

做了大全的第一套,觉得大全的题(至少是这一套)的题目答案没有OG那么严谨

作者: ytachi    时间: 2008-8-20 21:26
I chose B Choice...
Fortunately, I can get the reason why C is correct~

作者: shubiao1128    时间: 2008-8-21 00:34

haha

作者: shubiao1128    时间: 2008-8-21 00:34
eihei
作者: 静默如林    时间: 2011-4-22 19:12
看了上面的讨论,还有这样的疑问:especiall 和 first step并不能直接划等号,反而是(B)a stringent limit on campaign spending 逻辑上更讲得通。
做了大全的第一套,觉得大全的题(至少是这一套)的题目答案没有OG那么严谨
-- by 会员 ustchero (2007/11/4 19:01:00)

文中并没有提到campaign spending(选举花费)全部是关于选举报道的内容,也许严格限制选举花费可以让新闻报道更注重重点,但是这个未免也扯得太远了吧;especially虽然不能完全等同于at the first step 但是 解决问题的一般思路就是先解决最突出的问题,,, 这个是我的看法 大家讨论

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3