ChaseDream

标题: ISSUE5 球拍,谢啦~~ [打印本页]

作者: DancingAme    时间: 2012-12-28 16:58
标题: ISSUE5 球拍,谢啦~~
5. Claim: Governmentsmust ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need inorder to thrive.
Reason: It is primarily incities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.
The speaker asserts that governments must ensure that major cities receivethe financial support to thrive because it is where nation’s traditionspreserved and generated. At the first glance, this opinion seems appealing, butfurther reflection tells me that I cannot fully agree with it for following reasons.
The first and foremost reason why I disagree is that major city maynot all be the place where traditions generated and preserved. For most ofmajor cities, it’s true that it has mix together more than one kinds ofcultures. Not only migrating and trading cause the mixture of civilizations,but the war is also one of the main reasons. Always, major cities locate inimportant place, such as near the port or around the abundant resources, which isthe reason why everyone fights for them. Then, different cultures come into thecity and fuse into each other. Take US as example, in the continent of Americathere exist at least more than two kinds of cultures, namely, Latin andWestern.That is why we can not define any one of it is the source of Americanculture.They both are! Meanwhile, for the sake of war, cultures can’t be wellpreserved. Each war is the disaster for the culture centre. So, against thespeaker’s statement, major cities may not preserve the colure well or generateand pass down.
On the contrary, undeveloped area has the ability to pass down the culture.Even though economy in rural places is not as prosperous as major cities, fewerwars occurred in these places. A peaceful situation is necessary for culture tohand down. For these places have limit in interaction with outside, there areless conflicts and less destructions. The best way to preserve is let it alone.
In fact, both major cities and rural areas play important role inpreserving and generating traditions.Relativly, rural areas has advantages inpreserving traditions and disadvantages on having enough funding to preserve traditions.In my view, government should give these places direct substance support, whichcan benefit economy developing in return.
As for major cities, where not only culture booms but also economy,so they have the ability to thrive itself. What the government needs to do is toguide the major cities to generate more money and use some of it for traditions.
作者: 普渡哥    时间: 2012-12-29 13:17
第二段要表达的中心思想是什么?战争影响的是什么?题目要写的重点是什么?
作者: 竹林中人    时间: 2012-12-29 21:28
第二段内容太丰富,中心不太明确。
建议这种reason and claim形式的题目,分开说,你是否同意reason,你同意claim,你是否同意reason和claim之间的因果关系。

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3