ChaseDream

标题: 求SOI批改 谢谢!!! [打印本页]

作者: guodonghu    时间: 2012-10-22 20:27
标题: 求SOI批改 谢谢!!!
网申时需要我填SOI(statement of interest),我总结如下,大家给点意见。我研究经历准备写在网申要填的research summary 里面。
There are mainly two reasons why I want to apply for Master of Oil and Gas Engineering (specifically, I want to gain more knowledge and expertise in reservoir engineering).
First of all, I majored in Petroleum Engineering during my undergraduate studies in Northeast Petroleum University in China. In 2011, I got to know Reservoir Simulation and became very interested in this field. Until now, I have participated in 3 reservoir simulation projects and learned to proficiently use reservoir simulation software, like Eclipse. Based on my work experiences, however, I think it imperative that I further my study in this field to become a real expert.
Secondly, I learned that Dr. Thormod E.Johansen in the faculty of Engineering and Applied Science is very experienced both in the oil and gas industry and in reservoir engineering. I hope that I can be one of his students and learn from him.
Academically, I maintained a GPA of 3.45 throughout my undergraduate studies. I am a fast learner, and I am especially good at mathematics and physics. I have also acquired some skills in computer engineering. Professionally, I already have 2 years of work experience in the oil and gas industry.
During my graduate studies, I want to focus on reservoir simulation technologies and extend their application to practical problems. In the future, I aspire to become a professional reservoir engineer.

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3