ChaseDream

标题: 已看過其他板還是覺得怪所以 求助!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!過不了!!超超超級菜鳥題 [打印本页]

作者: hijenny    时间: 2010-7-10 00:26
标题: 已看過其他板還是覺得怪所以 求助!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!過不了!!超超超級菜鳥題
63.(27901-!-item-!-188;#058&003440)

Unlike emergency calls that travel through regular telephone lines, where they thus automatically inform the operator of the location and phone number of the caller, cellular calls require emergency operators to determine the location of the caller.

(A) lines, where they thus automatically inform the operator of the location and phone number of the caller, cellular calls require emergency operators to determine the location of the caller

(B) lines and thus automatically inform the operator of the location and phone number of the caller, cellular calls require emergency operators to determine the location of the caller

(C) lines, thus automatically informing the operator of the location and phone number of the caller, the location of the caller on a cellular phone has to be determined by the operator

(D) lines, and thus automatically inform the operator of the location and phone number of the caller, emergency operators have to determine the location of the cellular phone caller

(E) lines, thus automatically informing the operator of the location and phone number of the caller, emergency operators receiving a cellular call have to determine the location of the caller
答案是B很明顯
我的問題是
為什麼and thus 可以放在一起???
THUS當副詞的話不是應該放句尾
放句中就是當連接詞用嗎
好急....//戰友們幫幫忙解惑!!
以下是字典的解釋

Adverbthus (not comparable)
Positive
thus
Comparative
not comparable
Superlative
none (absolute)

1. (conjunctive) As a result. I have all the tools I need, thus I will be able to fix the car without having to call a mechanic.
  • (manner) In this way or manner. If you throw the ball thus, as I’m showing you, you’ll have better luck hitting the target.

thus (not comparable)
    Positive
    thus
    Comparative
    not comparable
    Superlative
    none (absolute)

1. (conjunctive) As a result. I have all the tools I need, thus I will be able to fix the car without having to call a mechanic.
  • (manner) In this way or manner. If you throw the ball thus, as I’m showing you, you’ll have better luck hitting the target.
    作者: wenchang_yiy    时间: 2010-7-12 12:20
    这个问题好像经常遇到啊,and so这种结构也有人问起过,应该是可以连用的吧,“并且因为……”还是能够理解的
    作者: hijenny    时间: 2010-7-13 05:47
    我今天又遇到一題結果ˋ就是我又選錯了...
    95. (29661-!-item-!-188;#058&003962)
    Unlike frogs that metamorphose from tadpoles into adults within a one-year period, it takes three to four years for the mountain yellow-legged frog of the Sierra Nevada to reach adulthood, and so they are restricted to deeper bodies of water that do not dry up in summer or freeze solid in winter.
    (A) it takes three to four years for the mountain yellow-legged frog of the Sierra Nevada to reach adulthood, and so they are
    (B) it takes the mountain yellow-legged frog of the Sierra Nevada three to four years until it reaches adulthood, and therefore it is
    (C) in the Sierra Nevada, mountain yellow-legged tree frogs take three to four years to reach adulthood, thus being
    (D) mountain yellow-legged frogs of the Sierra Nevada take three to four years until they reach adulthood, thus
    (E) mountain yellow-legged frogs of the Sierra Nevada take three to four years to reach adulthood, and so they are
    答案是E我選到D了
    我檢討後得到的是當連接詞改分詞是,Ving  而ˋ這是Ved所以不合理
    但是pp63的CE  都沒法解釋  我去看過幾個牛人的解答也沒有解釋道這塊
    有的話只說and thus不能連用  可是我不理解這條規則一怎麼用
    因為S+V...,and thus(adv.)...
    或S+V...,and so(adv.)....
    都是可以的
    我不懂為捨麼變分詞後,thus +Ving 就不能用了??????????????????
    好急!!研究不出來 !!
    那位好戰友知道幫我解答一下
    感激不盡!!!!!
    作者: hijenny    时间: 2010-7-13 23:06
    555沒人回答我的問題...
    作者: hijenny    时间: 2010-7-13 23:06
    頂起來~

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3