ChaseDream

标题: In@Kelley&Foster (UW) with half scholarships [打印本页]

作者: luoyu    时间: 2010-3-28 14:54
标题: In@Kelley&Foster (UW) with half scholarships
admitted into Kelley & Foster. Scholarship: 15,000 for Foster, 10,000 merit scholarship/year plus 8,000 GA/year.  Good luck to everybody! I'm trying to decide which school to attend now.  Another big headache. Appreicate suggestions from you guys!! If you have questions about applying to these two schools, pls feel free to ask..
作者: furtherstudy    时间: 2010-3-28 19:36
big congs! So totally you have 33000 for Foster? or 18000? I heard that Foster offer maximum 17000 for scholarship. So would you please share your profile?
I'm interested in technology and entrepreneurship and i can tell you are the same since you apply these two schools. If i were you, i would chose Foster. There are so many high-tech companies there. to name a few, Microsoft, amazon, t-mobile, at&t wireless, clearwire. Furthermore there are quite a few start-up there. And it's great place to live.  I would like to know your decision.
作者: luoyu    时间: 2010-3-30 16:47
Hi furthurstudy,

thanks for your advice.  I actually do not have a tech or IT background.  I work for a small american firm in beijing. we specialize in bringing american smes to China. we provide marketing services and project management for our clients.  so my background can be categorized as business marketing I guess.  I'm still in the middle of making the decision.

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3