ChaseDream

标题: 比较中,谓语动词是have or 带有 will or can 的情况 [打印本页]

作者: gtr    时间: 2010-2-7 23:38
标题: 比较中,谓语动词是have or 带有 will or can 的情况
这个问题很困扰我:
I have a bigger apple than you do 还是 I have a bigger apple than you have
I have finished homework earlier than you did 还是 I have finished homework earlier than you have
I will eat more apple than you will 还是 I will eat more apple than you do
I will finish homework earlier than you will 还是  I will finish homework earlier than you do
I can eat more apple than you can 还是 I can eat more apple than you do
到底哪个对?
作者: zxkingsey    时间: 2010-2-7 23:54
这个问题很困扰我:
I have finished homework earlier than you did 还是 I have finished homework earlier than you have
I will finish homework earlier than you will 还是  I will finish homework earlier than you do
到底哪个对?
-- by 会员 gtr (2010/2/7 23:38:44)

第一个:应该为do
第二个应该为have done
个人意见 欢迎指教
作者: gtr    时间: 2010-2-8 06:41
顶一下,还有谁来发言?:D
作者: gtr    时间: 2010-2-9 02:09
我这礼拜六考试,大家帮忙啊~~顶~
作者: aeoluseros    时间: 2010-2-9 04:39
用do和have都可以。
但是有一道题目很巧妙,gtr可以参考下:
There is a widespread belief in the United States and Western Europe that young people have a smaller commitment to work and a career than their parents and grandparents and that the source of the change lies in the collapse of the "work ethic."
(A) a smaller commitment to work and a career than their parents and grandparents
(B) less of a commitment to work and a career than their parents and grandparents
(C) a smaller commitment to work and a career than that of their parents and grandparents
(D) less of a commitment to work and a career than their parents and grandparents had
(E) a lessening of the commitment to work and a career that their parents and grandparents had
选D。最后用了had,而不是did.
我个人理解,欢迎补充:
前面没有一般过去时(或者表达一般过去时含义的成分),所以这里不会引起过去完成时的歧义。
其次,have和be都表达了状态,可以回忆一下关于be动词的并列,所以这里用had也是没有问题的。

用have

要看逻辑含义,如果两个人都要开始吃饭,也就是还没吃饭,那么就用will.

同上.

用can.
作者: gtr    时间: 2010-2-9 05:42
用do。
但是有一道题目很巧妙,gtr可以参考下:
There is a widespread belief in the United States and Western Europe that young people have a smaller commitment to work and a career than their parents and grandparents and that the source of the change lies in the collapse of the "work ethic."
(A) a smaller commitment to work and a career than their parents and grandparents
(B) less of a commitment to work and a career than their parents and grandparents
(C) a smaller commitment to work and a career than that of their parents and grandparents
(D) less of a commitment to work and a career than their parents and grandparents had
(E) a lessening of the commitment to work and a career that their parents and grandparents had
选D。最后用了had,而不是did.
我个人理解,欢迎补充:
前面没有一般过去时(或者表达一般过去时含义的成分),所以这里不会引起过去完成时的歧义。
其次,have和be都表达了状态,可以回忆一下关于be动词的并列,所以这里用had也是没有问题的。

用have

要看逻辑含义,如果两个人都要开始吃饭,也就是还没吃饭,那么就用will.

同上.

用can.
-- by 会员 aeoluseros (2010/2/9 4:39:03)

谢谢,让我好好体会一下
其实你引用的那道题,就是我感到很迷惑,最终发了这个帖子的原因,呵呵。本来还挺清楚,前几天看了那道题,虽然知道肯定D正确,但就对于是have 还是 did头晕了。谢谢~
作者: ssyy23    时间: 2011-9-5 19:58
less of a commitment to work and a career than their parents and grandparents had
had不对啊,应该是did才对吧?
作者: sunyuwei    时间: 2014-9-30 09:55
aeoluseros 发表于 2010-2-9 04:39
I have a bigger apple than you do 还是 I have a bigger apple than you have用do和have都可以。但是有一 ...

大神,时隔这么多年看到了这个帖子 对于补出had 还是did 我其实还是有点困惑,你的想法有变吗?还是有更好的解释?
你说的“have和be都表达了状态,可以回忆一下关于be动词的并列,所以这里用had也是没有问题的”是什么意思,不太理解~~

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3