ChaseDream

标题: Anderson admit answers Q & CA gathering [打印本页]

作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-1-20 14:23
标题: Anderson admit answers Q & CA gathering
Hi,

I am going to Anderson this fall; please feel free to ask questions regarding MBA application/relocation/LA life etc.

BTW, for those going to California schools, could we exchange info through this thread?

The following is my background:
Mainlander currently in LA,
GMAT 720,
7 yr post-undergraduate experience with a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry & Nanotechnology

Good luck to everyone and happy new year!

Ciao,

CartamanBMW
作者: atongmu    时间: 2004-1-20 15:04
祝贺!

作者: jjjgggmmm    时间: 2004-1-20 16:41
//cong!

when did you submit your app? how many offers in your round?
thanks.
作者: motsun    时间: 2004-1-21 00:56
congratulation! I have similar background as you. So, would you please tell me whether the PhD degree matters in the application?

作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-1-21 01:13
Hi, jjjgggmmm,

I submitted mine in early Nov. for the first round, got the call from one of the Adcom associate director right before christmas. As for how many offers, if you are refering to how many offers Anderson doled out for the first round, I don't have that number yet. Based on responses posted on BW board, my guess is it is slightly lower than last year, which is partially due to lower number of first round applicants.

CartmanBMW
作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-1-21 01:36
Hi, motsun,

from my own experience, the Ph.D. degree does matter. The only catch is you have to showcase your teamwork, leadership, people-skill, and whatever other merit during this period (no lab rats here..). As a matter of fact, a ph.d. degree quite often offers opportunities in these regards. So for motsun and other friends who had similar backgrounds and are interested in pursuing MBA, you are actually at great advantage! Your strong technical background will work in your favor during the job-hunting season, and don't forget, that is what adcom is also trying to assess.

Just my 2 cents,

CartmanBMW
作者: isaacycc    时间: 2004-1-21 03:34
cartmanbmw,
Did you go for the interview? I am applying for round 2 admission but have not schedule an interview (I guess it is a little too late to worry about that). Do you think I should contact the admission office to request an interview if it is possible?
作者: siebel    时间: 2004-1-21 04:40

作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-1-21 05:54
Hi Isaacycc,

I was interviewed by an adcom officer during my school visit. Even though Anderson does not require an interview (wording is "STRONGLY RECOMMENDED"), the adcom has repeated stated that over 90% students got in had been interviewed. So you should definitely contact the adcom and ask for an alumni interview slot. Even if it can not be scheduled, this still shows your genuine interest in the school and is a big plus for your app (unless you think your interview performance would significantly diminish your chance).

CartmanBMW
作者: motsun    时间: 2004-1-21 07:28
Thanks a lot! CartmanBMW! Congratulation again!

作者: isaacycc    时间: 2004-1-21 07:53
CartmanBMW,
Thanks. I will contact the AdCom for the interview.

Isaac
作者: SmileFM    时间: 2004-1-21 13:39
恭喜!
作者: XiaoxiaoYY    时间: 2004-1-22 05:56
How did you feel about your Anderson interview?
作者: know0588    时间: 2004-1-22 07:26
I got an offer too.  Very excited...
作者: isaacycc    时间: 2004-1-22 08:09
know0588,
first of all, Congrat!
Did you also go for the interview? Can you share your background with us? Thanks.
作者: know0588    时间: 2004-1-22 08:50
Thanks
No interview
G: 740/5.5
T: 660/6.0
W/E: IT 6 years
作者: isaacycc    时间: 2004-1-22 11:22
know0588,
Happy new year.
Are you currently in US?
作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-1-22 12:48
XiaoxiaoYY,

my interview is a typical one, last about 30 min with common questions. Why MBA?Why this school?Why now? briefly went through my resume. Finally is some Q&A. This is the style of most school interviews (if you are lucky, alumni interview could get very colorful). My suggestion is just relax and be yourself, do some home work and prepare some good questions. Believe me, this is much easier compared to a full-blown job interview.

cartmanbmw
作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-1-22 13:08
Know0588,

Congratulations! Look forward to meeting you at Anderson this Fall. BTW, this is my contact email: cartmanbmw(A) hotmail.com. I am trying to get everybody going to CA schools together and have a party before school starts, hehe...

CartmanBMW
作者: lixin    时间: 2004-1-22 17:23
Congratulations for both of you.

I submitted my application at the beginning of last Dec (2nd round). but just got a response that my application is incomplete for they have not received my TOEFL score so far.  I think the admission staff must fail to match the score report with the rest of my application.  So how can I do now?  let ETS to sent it again?  

Another question is about interview.  I failed to schedule an interview when submitting my application for it had been no alumni available by that time.  I know interview is requisite for admission but don't know how to do to get one.
作者: beaver    时间: 2004-1-22 18:34
羡慕加祝贺!!!
也给自己加油!!!
作者: know0588    时间: 2004-1-22 23:18
以下是引用cartmanbmw在2004-1-22 13:08:00的发言:
Know0588,

Congratulations! Look forward to meeting you at Anderson this Fall. BTW, this is my contact email: cartmanbmw(A) hotmail.com. I am trying to get everybody going to CA schools together and have a party before school starts, hehe...

CartmanBMW

Thanks and congratulations to you too!  It's very nice to meet a perspective-classmate here.  I will send you an email later.
作者: know0588    时间: 2004-1-22 23:20
以下是引用isaacycc在2004-1-22 11:22:00的发言:
know0588,
Happy new year.
Are you currently in US?

No. I'm not in the states.  Have a nice holiday!
作者: know0588    时间: 2004-1-22 23:24
以下是引用lixin在2004-1-22 17:23:00的发言:

I submitted my application at the beginning of last Dec (2nd round). but just got a response that my application is incomplete for they have not received my TOEFL score so far.  I think the admission staff must fail to match the score report with the rest of my application.  So how can I do now?  let ETS to sent it again?  

Another question is about interview.  I failed to schedule an interview when submitting my application for it had been no alumni available by that time.  I know interview is requisite for admission but don't know how to do to get one.

Actually, I got this problem too.  I asked ETS to send it again and ETS didn't charge me for that cause that's their problem.
作者: XiaoxiaoYY    时间: 2004-1-23 01:09
CartmanBMW

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. In fact, I went to LA to have a "Super Saturday interview". I didn't feel very good about it. The whole interview just lasted for about 25 minutes. I felt that the interview was very business like. Maybe I didn't get the chance to present myself well. Anyway, it was done. I will wait for the news.

Another thing is: they didn't send me any email after I submitted my application, does it mean that my application is complete.

Hoping to meet you guys as classmates!
作者: gowell    时间: 2004-1-23 09:41
以下是引用XiaoxiaoYY在2004-1-23 1:09:00的发言:
CartmanBMW

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. In fact, I went to LA to have a "Super Saturday interview". I didn't feel very good about it. The whole interview just lasted for about 25 minutes. I felt that the interview was very business like. Maybe I didn't get the chance to present myself well. Anyway, it was done. I will wait for the news.

Another thing is: they didn't send me any email after I submitted my application, does it mean that my application is complete.

You should expect to receive an email from the school a few weeks after you submitted your application. In this email, you will be given an URL and instruction to check your application status.

You might have to wait for up to a month before you get the above email.

Good luck!
作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-1-23 14:32
以下是引用lixin在2004-1-22 17:23:00的发言:

Hi Lixin,

For your TOEFL score report, you should follow Know0588's recommendation, that is to contact ETS and ask them to send it ASAP; In the meantime you should also let the adcom know (this is critical) that ETS is sending the report in. Very likely the adcom would still consider your app in the second round, or at least they would know it's not your intention to slip the deadline (It's all about impression, isn't it?).

In terms of interview, as I mentioned in an earlier post, you should try your best to get one. But as the adcom admitted, the interview slots are very limited, especially at overseas in countries like China where there applicants number is high.  I actually met one mainland chinese student during my Anderson visit and found out that he was not interviewed. Didn't Know0588 mention that he was not interviewed as well?
So try to get one, but don't beat yourseld up for it.

2cts,

cartmanBMW
作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-1-23 14:52
以下是引用XiaoxiaoYY在2004-1-23 1:09:00的发言:
CartmanBMW

Hi XiaoxiaoYY,

I heard about the super saturday interview. Didn't they arranged for several hundred interviews that day? So it's not a surprise that you may get fewer personal touches in that process. But depending on your interviewer's style, sometimes you don't know you hit the jackpot. Besides, it's the whole package that counts, interview would only be a portion of it.  

As for the email response, I concur with Gowell. Normally you should receive a email notifying your application is complete. If you submit your app by paper, there maybe a longer wait time before they can sort things through (sometimes up to a month even if you are in US). Give them a ring if you don't hear from them after one month past the deadline.

Good luck to you and wish to meet you at Anderson!

CartmanBMW

作者: beaver    时间: 2004-1-23 17:55
Ciao, CartmanBMW,congradulations!
BTW, I am one of those going to California schools. I am in the middle of application, I have some questions of application details. I have mailed to the office two mails and no messages returned. The deadline is Feb. 1.
Would California shools be in the holidays?
Thanks!
作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-1-24 05:22
以下是引用beaver在2004-1-23 17:55:00的发言:
BTW, I am one of those going to California schools. I am in the middle of application, I have some questions of application details. I have mailed to the office two mails and no messages returned. The deadline is Feb. 1.
Thanks!

As far as I know there were no extended national holidays recently (I wish there were). They maybe off on Monday (Martin Luther King MD), but check the school calender if you have doubts. This is crunch time, so the office should remain open.   Often they would not be able to respond immediately since there are tons of apps need to be read. The fastest way to reach them is to call. Otherwise you are on the receiving end (and don't flood them with emails).

Good luck and see you in the golden state,

CartmanBMW
作者: lixin    时间: 2004-1-25 16:04
以下是引用beaver在2004-1-23 17:55:00的发言:
Thanks!

First thanks for the advice.  I will contact ETS and also request for an interview.

But:
I emailed them too.  The email address is 'mba.admissions@anderson.ucla.edu'.  I doubt if there is anyone to check this box because almost 1 week passed still no response from the school.  I wonder anyone who knows other email address to contact them.  Thanks in advance.
作者: ghyzhy    时间: 2004-2-24 15:41
找到组织啦, 如果我能被录取的话。。。
作者: ghyzhy    时间: 2004-2-25 10:26
Have you got fellowship/scholarship?
作者: baobaobear    时间: 2004-2-25 11:03
以下是引用know0588在2004-1-22 23:18:00的发言:
以下是引用cartmanbmw在2004-1-22    13:08:00的发言:
Know0588,

Congratulations!    Look    forward    to    meeting    you    at    Anderson    this    Fall.    BTW,    this    is    my    contact    email:    cartmanbmw(A) hotmail.com.    I    am    trying    to    get    everybody    going    to    CA    schools    together    and    have    a    party    before    school    starts,    hehe...

CartmanBMW

Thanks    and    congratulations    to    you    too!        It's    very    nice    to    meet    a    perspective-classmate    here.        I    will    send    you    an    email    later.

How did you two finance your MBA? It seems UCLA doesn't have a non-cosinger loan covering all the cost...
作者: ghyzhy    时间: 2004-2-25 12:52
Why?! I saw from Anderson's web, they do have.

Loans for International Students
The Anderson School recognizes that some international students have sufficient assets to cover the cost of the MBA program but may have difficulty accessing their resources. We have partnered with MBA LOANS and Sallie Mae to provide loan funding to admitted international students, including students who cannot secure a co-borrower. For more information, visit the Financial Aid Office web site and refer to the information on international student loans.

I think it is called Business Education Loan Program or BELP. But may be expensive to pay off.

作者: hedgeforfun    时间: 2004-2-26 08:38
我也被email告之錄取了, 仔細研究過那段話, 等於借不到,

我想第一年的錢真的要自己想辦法借了.第二年才能靠他的貸款.

正在愁苦中. 大家保持聯絡吧. 尤其是準備去讀 UCLA的.

作者: ghyzhy    时间: 2004-2-26 08:51
以下是引用hedgeforfun在2004-2-26 8:38:00的发言:
我也被email告之錄取了, 仔細研究過那段話, 等於借不到,

我想第一年的錢真的要自己想辦法借了.第二年才能靠他的貸款.

正在愁苦中. 大家保持聯絡吧. 尤其是準備去讀 UCLA的.

Congratulations!!!!!! Are you in mainland? Have you been interviewed? When did you send out package and when did you receive your offer?I am just curious about the process.

For me, I submitted package on 1.28. But till now I did not receive any feedback, including the link to check my status. I wrote one email to them, but no response.......

作者: know0588    时间: 2004-2-26 12:18
没有什么scholarship/fellowship的消息.估计没戏了.贷款的话可能要个co-signer.

作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-2-26 14:29
I    was tied up by some projects recently, so havn't checked CD for a while. Still, Congrats to the admits and good luck to those still waiting for the nod...Hope to see you guys at the beach party!

I don't have much experience with    loans for    foreign students, but based on the BELP, you can borrow    up to the collateral (e.g. if you have RMB XYZ in Bank of China and a house worth RMB    DEF that you have 30% equity, both of which must be certified, you can borrow (XYZ + DEF*0.3)/8.25    USD and use those assets as collateral. That still sounds viable for many of you guys out there.

Just FYI, another fee hike is likely to hit those of us heading to Anderson or Haas    this fall. Due to California budget crisis, it's very likely (not final though) that we may have to pay 20% more tuition than the number quoted on Anderson website. Year 2005 tuition may be raised again as well. So, it's time to tighten your belt, and we are gonna pay more tuition than those guys at Harvard (just kidding, but it's getting there, especially for    out-of-state students).

2 cts.

作者: ghyzhy    时间: 2004-2-26 15:32
oh, my godness, where is the lottery house?

作者: hedgeforfun    时间: 2004-2-26 20:44
ghyzhy:

i am in Hong Kong. I sent my application last Dec. and got the email offer last week. still waiting for the paper offer. yeah, I took the on-campus interview. I went to UCLA and "sell" myself since i don't have a high GMAT score like you guys. if you sent application in Jan., just be patient. Hope you good luck!

cartmanbmw:

Thank you for ur email before my trip to UCLA. really look forward to meeting you on campus. Since I have just come back HK from LA, I won't take part in the A-day next month. It seems lots of people would show on this party. Have a nice day there. I hope what u said about the tuition is just, just a rumor. Otherwise, I may quit just because of money. The deficit of California government is not my fault. It is unfair if they want me to fill in the HOLE. Anyway, hope to meet u soon.

作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-2-27 01:52
Hi Hedgeforfun,

did not know it was you :-). How's the feel about LA? Glad to hear that you got the nod. As for the budget situation, nobody is happy right now. I am wondering whether it's possible to raise money for a tuition hedge fund that supplements the gap? Nevertheless, enjoy your pre-school days at HK and stay away from the chicken!

作者: XiaoxiaoYY    时间: 2004-2-27 03:46
Seems that so far we have at least 3 Chinese fellows admitted to Anderson. Are all of you guys? Do we have JJMM who have been admitted to Anderson?

作者: know0588    时间: 2004-2-27 03:59
Just called financial aid office. They said the tuition thing hasn't been settled. It's under negotiation. But she said we can expect 10% more than that was last year.

XiaoxiaoYY

Is Hedgeforfun a mm? Not sure yet. hehe

Good luck for all of you waiting. I know that pain...

作者: ghyzhy    时间: 2004-2-27 10:56
Just received reply from Anderson that my application is complete and is processed in round 3 and the decision will be sent out within two weeks...However, according to the decision schedule (Mailed by May 14th),    the decision    seems to come too    fast. I hope it is not    a ding. What do you guys think of it? Can you share a little experience with me?When did    you receive admission and for which round?

BTW: I required interview also, but they don't mention it at all. It seems that Anderson will not conduct telephone interview and alumni interview is also not possible. So probably I will not be interviewed whatever the final result is.    ls correct me if you did conduct such interview.    

作者: ghyzhy    时间: 2004-2-27 11:04
It seems that Hedgeforfun received admission far before the deadline....and maybe that's because we are international students...    anyway, comments appreciated!!!

作者: abe    时间: 2004-2-27 11:36
Round 2, Dec 29 submit . Except for an application status     and an email to confirm material complete , not any reply from school. Does it mean I was declined ?If so, can I get email notification? or anybody know whether all offers have been sent out for round 2 applicants?

disappointed.....

作者: ghyzhy    时间: 2004-2-27 12:33
maybe no news is good news. Good luck to us all!!!
作者: hedgeforfun    时间: 2004-2-27 13:18
Dear all,

hedgeforfun is a mm, if not a jj.

i applied in the last few days of Round 2. abe, don't worry. lots of Round 2 applicants have not got their offer. I got an email one at one week after i visited the school just because i volumteered to be there and "sell" myself. Maybe my braveness is somewhat touching. they tried to find out my application materials and gave me an offer earlier than usual. Frankly speaking, admission staff in UCLA seldom replied emails quickly. I was upset during     my application. Just be patient and try to write them every three days. Then they will reply you at least one and maybe would offer you an interview oppotunity. Though the questions in the interview is nothing special, just tell themwhy mba, why ucla, and go through your resume. but interview is extremely important to get into ucla, as far as i know. so if you haven't taken interview. try your best to find the opportunity. if you cannot, how can they believe you can find a business opportunity after you got the mba degree?

cartmanbmw, i like LA very much.    yeah, i am now enjoying    my life here in hongkong.        it is much better than the tough waiting period.

Good luck for all of you guys.

作者: ghyzhy    时间: 2004-2-27 13:47
How many offers were released to mainland sutdents?

作者: ghyzhy    时间: 2004-2-27 13:48
i.e. last year. Does anybody know?
作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-2-27 14:00
I think the reason that Hedgeforfun MM got the nod so quickly is that she fly all the way from HK to LA for a school visit, which demonstrated her    strong affinity and drive for Anderson (it might be difficult for mainland folks to mimic). I have to give her credit for that, since I know many guys in States don't even bother to visit school, not even the first on their list. But if everything being equal, the    key would be "passion" (Wharton term?). It's, indeed, a process of "selling" yourself.

This is my philosophy: To not to regret, always try to give or at least "pretend" to give 100%. Visit the school if you can, arrange for an interview even it is not required, attend info sessions, ask lots of questions, show your passion for the school. If you set your goal on something like this, which inevitably cost lots of money and time, your don't want have whatifs. In that way, even you fail, you fail with a sense of serenity.

Comparing to work related stuff, BS application is much simpler. There were just a few well-understood factors at large.    Well, it may have some variations or    sudden events, but hey, what don't in life? So just think of it as a    warm-up for the    interesting projects/people waiting for you to    deal with    after school, and the real MBA training starts from here!

作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-2-27 14:04
last year there were five (according to one 2005 student), the year before that there were six. Both numbers include people already in the states. From what I know, this year has at least four already got the nod (one HK, one canada, one US, one Shanghai).

作者: XiaoxiaoYY    时间: 2004-2-28 00:13
ghyzhy,

I have the same situation as you. I turned in the application form behore the round two deadline. So far, I only received a letter telling me that my application is complete. Besides that, nothing.

Hedgeforfun MM or JJ & Cartmanbmw

In terms of passion and commitmment to UCLA, in fact, I took     a trip to LA to have an interview and campus visit. Maybe it's because it's a Super Saturday interview and they got    so many applicatiojn at one day that it's not unique.

So, in your opinion, what shall I do right now? Wait for the results? or email adcoms. If I email them, what shall I say?

Thank you!

XiaoxiaoYY

作者: zhyghy    时间: 2004-2-28 00:58
以下是引用cartmanbmw在2004-2-27 14:04:00的发言:
last year there were five (according to one 2005 student), the year before that there were six. Both numbers include people already in the states. From what I know, this year has at least four already got the nod (one HK, one canada, one US, one Shanghai).

cartmanbmw, thank you so much!

It seems that the competition for UCLA's admission is really fierce... but I think the number of offers released last year should be much greater than 6, since I believe the number you mention is probably    refers to the    final enrollment of Chinese students. Pls correct me , if I am wrong.

作者: zhyghy    时间: 2004-2-28 01:12
To Know0588,

Can you share with me when    you submitted your application and when you received admission? What is your trick in getting admission even without interview?    

作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-2-28 03:50
To XiaoxiaoYY,

Since you have visited the school and taken the interview, there is not a whole lot you can do at this stage but wait for the outcome (limited factors).        You can try to drop another "Update" on your file if there is anything significant happened between now and then, such as promotion, completion of a course, or any achievement. But you may want to conserve your ammunition in case you got waitlisted (God forbid).    Don't email adcom if you don't have any updates.    And if you really need to contact them, call is always better than email.    

To zhyghy,

You are right. The numbers I have are the enrolled students, and the offer numbers should be    ~10-15.

作者: XiaoxiaoYY    时间: 2004-2-28 04:01
Cartmanbmw,

Thank you a lot for the advice! So far, what I    can do is to do well on what I am doing!

Have a great weekend!

Good Luck to everyone who applies to Anderson School!

XiaoxiaoYY

作者: know0588    时间: 2004-2-28 12:17
以下是引用zhyghy在2004-2-28 1:12:00的发言:
To Know0588,

Can you share with me when    you submitted your application and when you received admission? What is your trick in getting admission even without interview?    

I submitted my application R1 and got my acceptance email on D-day. I don't know why I don't have an interview. Maybe they don't have an alumni here?

作者: hedgeforfun    时间: 2004-2-28 13:04
the offer number for all PRC passport holders is 15 last year. but only 5 showed up at the beginning of the term. some of those 10 chose better schools, others couldn't successfully got the visa. in this 5, three had already been in the States, only 2 flight directly from mainland to LA.

why i know the detail? because in the QA section of my interview. I ask if Anderson has any descrimination toward PRC passport students. hehe.

but since they would issue about 15 offers, you might have a huge chance in the following weeks.

to know0588,

you need not take an interview. It shows you must have a solid background, a very high gmat score and 3 very touching essays.

however, to me, interview is much controllable than those things.

to cartmanbmw,

thank you for your comments on my braveness and passion. yeah, i flight all the way from HK to LA, for Disney land, rather than for UCLA. hahah, but pls keep the secret for me from Anderson. Otherwise they would take back my offer lah.

Maybe we four who got the offer could share our contacts.

Good Luck.

作者: lixin    时间: 2004-2-28 18:24
I just went to see my status and was happy that it has been changed to "complete".     I submitted the application at the end of last Nov. but the adcom insisted that they did not receive my TOEFL score and would not review my package until it comes.     It seems that UCLA does not care the applicants.     So I had to contact ETS to resend my score.     It's very time consuming.

I wonder if the round two decision has been made.     In that case, I am afraid I have to wait until round three.

Anyway, I got the offer from another better school.     But the experience with UCLA is not that pleased.

作者: mumuwa    时间: 2004-3-19 00:32
WOW! you are something, since Anderson is all that is haunting me    these days. I am gonna catch up    you there and find out who u are!
作者: cartmanbmw    时间: 2004-3-30 16:21
It's been a while    since I attended the Anderson Days, finally    can squeeze some moments here to share with you a few updates about Anderson:

1. The current Dean is leaving. His successor has yet to be announced. This could be a positive thing for Anderson.

2. The tuition issue is still hanging. The terminator proposed in his budget a 40% increase in graduate student fee, and a 20% increase in non-resident fee. The Dean estimates the    increase of the tuition would be in the range of $5000-$9000 dollars per year. But nothing is cast into stone yet. It's still claimed to be the cheapest you can get, quote unquote.

3. The Andeson Days had a large turnout, but over half of people have not made up their mind. Typical    tug of war    are    among Duke, Michigan, Yale, Cornell etc. The usual suspects.

4.    Five alumni spoke on the event, VP from Amgen (did consulting work at    Mckinsey and once DEO of biotech firm), VP from one large IB firm (IB), Director from Fox network (entertainment), President of Riordan Foundation (non-profit), and self-made CEO of a fishing gear store (entrepreneurship). It's quite interesting to notice the Anderson Alumni are much more tightly knitted together than many people thought. Most of these guys found jobs or got helped by his/her alumni.

5. People are really friendly. Maybe that's part of    the purpose of the convention, but in general Anderson students/officers whom I have met over the course are very outgoing and helpful (I do have bad experience with students from some other schools). Nevertheless, this may have more to do with which side of the bed you get off in the morning, so I think we can well quit arguing about this. Just feel for yourself.

BTW, congrats to all those made it in the second round. Hopefully I'll see you in the fall.

My 2 cts,

CartmanBMW

作者: sixmonths    时间: 2004-12-13 17:44
rebekah 真的不nice
作者: zixiahu    时间: 2004-12-13 20:08

今天登陆了无数次想apply都没有上去,是人太多还是技术问题? 有点失望……

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3