ChaseDream

标题: 请教狒狒宝典第57题 [打印本页]

作者: bosfashion    时间: 2008-8-21 11:45
标题: 请教狒狒宝典第57题
 57. Free public education is the best form of education there is. Therefore, we must fight to ensure its continued existence; that is, we must be ready to defend the principle of equality of educational opportunity. Because this principle is well worth defending, it is clear that free public education is better than any other form of education.

Which one of the following illustrates the same weak reasoning as found in the passage?

(A) I love music, and that’s why I listen to it constantly. I have my stereo or radio on every waking minute. Since I lay music all the time, I must really love it.

(B) Books are my most valuable possessions. My books are like my friends---each pleases me in different ways. Just as I would give up everything to save my friends, so too with my books.

(C) I would much rather be poor and respected than be rich and despises. To have the respect of others is far more valuable than to have millions of dollars.

(D) I have never been betrayed by any of my friends. They have been true to me through good times and bad. Therefore I will never betray any of my friends.

(E) Because every plant I have ever seen has green leaves, I have concluded that all plants must have green leaves. This looks like a plant but it does not have green leaves, so it cannot be a plant.

答案是A, 但是这道题我根本一点思路都没有!请高人帮我讲解一下!谢谢

作者: 小眼看天    时间: 2008-8-21 11:57

因果循环,等于没有论证。

Therefore表明“Free public education is the best form of education ”是个论据。

“ it is clear that free public education is better than any other form of education”这是结论。

两个一样的。就好比“因为我喜欢她,所以我喜欢她。”

A也一样,都是i love music。

作者: iamwuyan    时间: 2008-8-21 13:49
题干    前半段 因为公共教育BEST===> 我们要DEFEND公共教育;   后半段  因为它应该被DEFEND====>公共教育BEST
等于用开始的结论又退回到了前面的原因, 等于白说

所有选项里只有A最类似
因为我喜欢音乐====>所以我无时无刻不在挺音乐, 我无时无刻不在挺音乐====>我喜欢音乐

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3