ChaseDream

标题: 请问大全第99题 [打印本页]

作者: sweetcorn    时间: 2003-12-26 22:44
标题: 请问大全第99题
24.    Although the manager agreed to a more flexible work schedule, he said that it must be posted on the bulletin board so that both management and labor will know what everyone is assigned to do.
(A) he said that it must be posted on the bulletin board so that both management and labor will know what everyone is
(B) he said it had to be posted on the bulletin board so that both management and labor knows what everyone is
(C) he said that they would have to post the assignments on the bulletin board so that management and labor knew what everyone was
(D) he said that the schedule would have to be posted on the bulletin board so that both management and labor would know what everyone was
(E) saying that the schedule had to be posted on the bulletin board so that both management and labor would know what everyone had been

said后从句中居然出现will,ETS还选它,不是违背自己的原则吗?? 哪位大侠给指点迷津啊? 谢谢,鞠躬!^^*

作者: dreadpower    时间: 2003-12-26 22:59
关于will, 宾语从句并不一定要求时态的呼应,这个我前两天查了语法书,找到的

其他的问题,MM你可以找一下以前的帖子,关于这个题目,问的帖子已经非常多了
作者: Snazzy    时间: 2003-12-27 15:16
this one has been discussed. there is no agreement. i personally prefer D to A, although D is not perfect at all since it uses "would" twice, vialating the principle of English usage.
Let me ask my friend, a native speaker, and see what he thinks
作者: 欧阳可情    时间: 2003-12-27 16:27
玉米花的帖~~~~~~~,先顶下在说:)
是不是那是个间接引语啊?所以就用了将来时,偶也不懂啊,要是改成WOULD比较可信
作者: Snazzy    时间: 2003-12-28 04:25
i have got answer from my friend, a native spearker, who is studying languages in the university. I trust him. (He agrees with me anyway.:-)) what do you think? here is his replay:
===================================================
Hi David,

Well, I read all of the options, and all of them have incorrect grammar
except for D.  So I think that D is the right answer, because, as you
know,
"would" is used for when someone in the past is talking about the
future.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say that the answer is A.  This
would
only be correct if it were a direct quotation; i.e., "he said, 'it must
be
posted on the bulletin board so that both management and labor will
know
what everyone is assigned to do.'"

If you have any more questions, let me know.

See you on Monday!

Ted
====================================================

作者: 欧阳可情    时间: 2003-12-28 09:50
我的想发居然还贴了点边:)如果是直接引语的话用WILL还差不多
谢谢小鸭的钻研精神,让我们大家受益匪浅:)鼓掌!
作者: Snazzy    时间: 2003-12-28 10:25
谢谢欧阳妹妹,我们要怀疑一切,打倒一切!
作者: 深海的小美人鱼    时间: 2003-12-28 19:09
I disagree.
The key should be A.
从D看,would have to在这里和must表达是有区别的。而且我认为有道题也是涉及到时态问题,在用will还是would上面,ets给的 答案是will.抱歉,具体的题目我忘记了。
it must be posted on the bulletin board so that both management and labor will know what everyone is。。。在这里表达的不仅仅是一个将来时态的问题,而且是说一个比较常见的规律。即,在这里be posted on the bulletin board 和management and labor will know what everyone is。。。表达的是一个一般性的动作。
好比,I like apple和I will eat apple是两种概念。

Though I think native speaker's words carry more weight than non-native speaker's. I still believe the key is A rather than D.

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-12-30 9:24:31编辑过]

作者: dreadpower    时间: 2003-12-28 21:29
看他们的总结:

http://forum.chasedream.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=23&ID=8126
作者: Snazzy    时间: 2003-12-29 10:58
we dont' have answer from ets yet.  so there is only discussion. I met this question in the real test, i sure would choose D.
作者: bigtone    时间: 2005-12-24 09:58
选A可能更好,如果时态没问题的话。
7)当直接引语中有情态动词should, would, could, had better, would rather, might, must, ought to, used to, need时,从句时态可以不改变
http://www.dawai.net/grammar.asp?id=359
作者: CedricLi    时间: 2007-7-13 22:44

总结:情态正确〉时态正确?

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3