ChaseDream

标题: og-36 新问题 请nn. [打印本页]

作者: pengfei1102    时间: 2006-4-30 23:38
标题: og-36 新问题 请nn.

请教OG-36

If the airspace around centrally located airports were restricted to commercial airliners and only those private planes equipped with radar, most of the private-plane traffic would be forced to sue outlying airfields.

>>

The conclusion draw in the first sentence depends on which of the following assumptions?>>

>>

A. Outlying airfields would be as convenient as centrally located airports for most pilots of private planes.>>

B. Most outlying airfields are not equipped to handle commercial-airline traffic.>>

C. Most private planes that use centrally located airports are not equipped with radar.

D. Commercial airliners are at greater risk of becoming involved in midair collisions than are private planes.

E. A reduction in the risk of midair collision would eventually lead to increases in commercial-airline traffic.

答案没问题 :问  若 Most of the private-plane are not commericial airliners. 是不是也可以算成是答案。。 

作者: yaoyao99    时间: 2006-5-1 01:36
I think private planes are not commercial planes by definition.

作者: pengfei1102    时间: 2006-5-1 11:42
do you mean :  commercial airliners and only those private planes   is diffirent things,  so it has been definition.. ?
作者: yaoyao99    时间: 2006-5-1 11:50
I meant commerical airliners and private planes cannot be the same thing, so the condition that "most of the private-plane are not commericial airliners" will be a restatement of the obvious, not an assumption that one has to make.

作者: pengfei1102    时间: 2006-5-1 12:55

哦,i know。 i am wrong in understanding the meaning of commercial airliners

commericial airliners :商业客机 (大家的)

private-plane 私人飞机。

thank you very much!

作者: yaoyao99    时间: 2006-5-1 13:12
Exactly!  Glad to be of help, =)

作者: sam1981    时间: 2006-7-28 22:29

应该算是无关选项吧!虽然取非可以削弱。与OG-8的E项相似

作者: zhaike    时间: 2008-4-24 16:54
我觉得不算,因为 就算outlying airfields可以适合商用飞机,那和risk of midair collision around the centrally
located airports关系也不大,题目也没明确讲
centrally
located airports很拥挤之类的,只是因为有没雷达的问题

作者: mucully    时间: 2009-2-24 03:11
题干说:如果CENTRAL AIRPORT只停COMMERCIAL 和有RADAR的PRIVATE,那么大多数PRIVATE PLANES就会停到OUTLYING AIRPORT。COMMERICAL是无关的,争论的焦点在于PRIVATE有没有雷达,是它是否能停在CENTRAL的标准。所以关键词是PRIVATE和RADAR。个人理解,NN们多指正。

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3