ChaseDream

标题: Cornell Johnson Interview (2006-3-2) [打印本页]

作者: terp    时间: 2006-3-2 02:20
标题: Cornell Johnson Interview (2006-3-2)

Some CDer contact me regarding the Cornell interview questions.  The following is a question collection I practiced before my interview, the bold ones were the question I was asked during the interview.  Hopefully it helps.

1. Why MBA?  Walk him through your resume and describe all the key milestones you've hit and why you're at this decision point.  Why now?
  2. Why Cornell?  What is it about Cornell that will help you reach your goals?  What specifically is it about Cornell's MBA program that interests you or that you think sets Cornell apart from other schools?
  3. Why you (i.e. how do you differentiate yourself from your peer group)?  What do you want the ADCOM to know or say about you at the end of this process?  What are the key attributes?
  4. In what ways can you see yourself contributing to the school?
  5. What other schools are you applying to and why?
  6. Will you be a good manager and why?
  7. Tell me about a time you led in a difficult situation?
  8. Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult co-worker/team member and how you dealt with the situation.
  9. How do you work in teams with illustrative story
  10. How do you deal with difficult team members?

According to some Johnson insiders' information, the major points a candidate is judged on:

For each of the above, in addition to the specific concerns of the admissions committee, the good interviewer will grade you and justify this grade. You are graded compared to the typical Johnson school student.

作者: starfruit    时间: 2006-3-2 05:32
Thanks and congratulations.
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-2 6:01:31编辑过]

作者: chenjj95    时间: 2006-3-2 15:03
Thanks!!!
作者: snowheat    时间: 2006-3-2 15:55
On campus interview?
作者: millskao    时间: 2006-3-2 23:18
多謝分享
作者: marinezheng    时间: 2006-3-2 23:34
thanks for sharing, good luck for your application
作者: terp    时间: 2006-3-3 01:12