ChaseDream

标题: Michigan Ross MBA 2024 年申请Deadline & Essay(密西根) [打印本页]

作者: 天天向上    时间: 2023-7-10 11:32
标题: Michigan Ross MBA 2024 年申请Deadline & Essay(密西根)
Deadlines

ApplicationDecisions
Round 1September 14, 2023December 8, 2023
Round 2January 11, 2024March 15, 2024
Round 3April 4, 2024May 3, 2024
All applications are due by 11:59 pm ET on the date listed.

作者: 天天向上    时间: 2023-7-10 11:33
Essays
Part 1: Short-answer questionsSelect one prompt from each group of the two groups below. Respond to each selected prompt in 100 words or less (<100 words each; 200 words total).
Group 1
I want people to know that I:
I made a difference when I:
I was aware that I was different when:
Group 2
I was out of my comfort zone when:
I was humbled when:
I was challenged when:  

​Part 2: Career GoalWhat is your short-term career goal and why is this the right goal for you? (150 words)

Optional statement: Is there something in your resume or application that could use some explanation? You might want to discuss the completion of supplemental coursework, employment gaps, academic issues, etc.  Feel free to use bullet points where appropriate.

If you are applying through the Consortium for Graduate Studies in Management, you will need to answer the short-answer questions from part 1 listed above, but not the part 2 career goal essay. Instead, you will need to answer the Consortium Core Application essay: Please describe your short and long-term goals post-MBA. How has your professional experience shaped these goals and influenced your decision to pursue an MBA degree?
For more information about applying through the Consortium for Graduate Studies in Management, see the Under-Represented Students section.

作者: 天天向上    时间: 2023-7-10 11:34
官网链接:
https://michiganross.umich.edu/graduate/full-time-mba/admissions/application-requirements

选校宝典:ChaseDream Global Top Business School Guide
作者: 天天向上    时间: 2023-7-10 11:34

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3