ChaseDream

标题: 陈向东的1题 [打印本页]

作者: catree    时间: 2005-6-23 05:37
标题: 陈向东的1题

The most important aspect of moviemaking is conveying a scene's rhythm, Conveying rhythm depends less on the artistic quality of the individual photographic images than on how the shots go together and the order in which they hing-light different aspects of the action taking place in front of the camera.

If the statements above are true, which of the following must be true on the basis of them?

A The artistic quality of the individual photographic image is unimportant in movie photography.

B. Photographers known for the superb artistic quality of their photographs are seldom effective as moviemakers.

C.Having the ability to produce photographs of superb artistic quality does not in itself guarantee having the ability to be a good moviemaker.

D. Movie photographers who are good at their jobs rarely give serous thought to the artistic quality of the photographs they take.

E. To convey a scene's rhythm effectively, a moviemaker must highglight many different aspects of the action taking place.

My question is the right answer is C which I can understand, however, what's wrong with E?  E just repeats the meaning of sentence and also connects the key words: rhythm and aspects.

I guess that may be "must" delivering an incorrect logic meaning, does it?

作者: oookk    时间: 2005-6-23 13:02
must highglightving many different aspects of the action taking place==is about the order not To convey a scene's rhythm effectively.further, the passage mentioned little about what To convey a scene's rhythm effectively
作者: catree    时间: 2005-6-24 20:05
So, I see that some key words such as MUST,ALL,SHOULD really play a pivotal role in making the right decision.   

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3