ChaseDream

标题: 请教关于who,they的修饰问题~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [打印本页]

作者: ss7166966    时间: 2015-8-2 09:16
标题: 请教关于who,they的修饰问题~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GWD-26-Q24。
According to United States census data, while there was about one-third of mothers with young children working outside the home in 1975, in 2000, almost two-thirds of those mothers were employed outside the home.
A.        while there was about one-third of mothers with young children working outside the home in 1975, in 2000, almost two-thirds of those mothers were employed outside the home.
B.        there were about one-third of mothers with young children who worked outside the home in 1975; in 2000, almost two-thirds of those mothers were employed outside the home
C.        in 1975 about one-third of mothers with young children worked outside the home; in 2000, almost two-thirds of such mothers were employed outside the home
D.        even though in 1975 there were about one-third of mothers with young children who worked outside the home, almost two-thirds of such mothers were employed outside the home in 2000
E.        with about one-third of mothers with young children working outside the home in 1975, almost two-thirds of such mothers were employed outside the home in 2000

C the best ,这里B、D的解释说who就近修饰children,可是我以为只有_______, who的情况才就近修饰,求请教!

Coronary angiography, a sophisticated method for diagnosing coronary disease involving the introduction of a dye into the arteries of the heart, is now administered selectively, because it uses x-rays to observe cardiac function.
•        Afor diagnosing coronary disease involving the introduction of a dye into the arteries of the heart, is now administered selectively, because it uses  分析A选项
•        Bfor diagnosing coronary disease involving the introduction of a dye into the arteries of heart, is now administered selectively, because of using  分析B选项
•        Cfor diagnosing coronary disease, involves the introduction of dye into the arteries of the heart and is now administered selectively, because it uses  分析C选项
•        Dto diagnose coronary disease that involves the introduction of a dye into the arteries of the heart, is now administered selectively, because it uses  分析D选项
•        Eto diagnose coronary disease involving the introduction of a dye into the arteries of the heart, which is now administered selectively, uses  分析E选项

C里面的involves修饰了Coronary angiography而不是method所以错,但在这里D里面的that involves可能会去修饰disease造成错误但是也可以跳跃修饰method,所以答案说比较下来D为最佳

请问that 是不是也可以不就近而跳跃修饰核心词?
作者: 屡战屡败    时间: 2015-8-2 13:26
限制性定语从句 vs. 非限制性定语从句:
限制性没有逗号,非限制性有逗号;无论是限制还是非限制都修饰who前面的
限制性:The man who lives on a farm said he would teach me to ride a horse.
非限制:My grandfather, who lives on a farm, said he would teach me to ride a horse.
限制性:如果删去问候后面的形容成分,那么就会造成意思上的误解。The man said he would teach me to ride a horse. 哪个男人??
非限制:删了问候后不影响理解!My grandfather said he would teach me to ride a horse. 都是爷爷在教!!!!
这个题里面:”mothers with young children who worked outside the home“,这是限制性的,删除who后面的定西会引起原文误解。但是无论这里是限制性的还是非限制的,who都是在指代children!

同样”,which...“结构都是在指代which前面的名词!!!

作者: 屡战屡败    时间: 2015-8-2 13:37
Coronary angiography, a sophisticated method for diagnosing coronary disease, involves
这里,a sophisticated method for diagnosing coronary disease是一个插入语,involve是Coronary angiography的动词,而不是”involve修饰Coronary angiography“。c问正确!
d问里面 that修饰disease,引起歧义:”牵扯到把一个染液引入心脏动脉中的一个冠心病“,此外 to diagnose 有目的的意思,修饰Coronary angiography,这里的意思是:为了诊断冠心病............冠状动脉造影术被选择性地管理了。

作者: ss7166966    时间: 2015-8-2 15:44
屡战屡败 发表于 2015-8-2 13:26
限制性定语从句 vs. 非限制性定语从句:
限制性没有逗号,非限制性有逗号;无论是限制还是非限制都修饰who ...

赞!谢谢解答

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3