返回列表 发新帖
查看: 6514|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[求助]resume中的工作经历写法

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2004-1-27 00:39:00 | 只看该作者

[求助]resume中的工作经历写法

因为我的职业是工程师。我的工作任务只是完成项目,这些项目都是些专有名词,而且我给不出项目涉及的资金金额,体现不出项目的重要性。那我写这些项目出来好像作用不大。哪位有什么好意见?
沙发
发表于 2004-1-27 01:41:00 | 只看该作者
Seanql,

Frist of all, engineers has been always one of the major resources for the MBA-to-be...Don't worry too much ... ADCOM shall have certain "preparation" and "expection" for them.

Second, a job is a job - any profession has its expertise, knowledge base, methodlogy -- for example, your skill of problem solving(technical analysis, team plan, implentation, adjustment, decision making, etc...).

Third, if you need to list some projects in your resume, do try your best to show the viewers what it is; don't expect the viewer knowing the project by default, neither expect the viewer will not understand the project after your proper explanations.  

Just my two cents and for your reference only.

Good luck,
Andy
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-27 09:41:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用andy2215在2004-1-27 1:41:00的发言:
Seanql,

Frist of all, engineers has been always one of the major resources for the MBA-to-be...Don't worry too much ... ADCOM shall have certain "preparation" and "expection" for them.

Second, a job is a job - any profession has its expertise, knowledge base, methodlogy -- for example, your skill of problem solving(technical analysis, team plan, implentation, adjustment, decision making, etc...).

Third, if you need to list some projects in your resume, do try your best to show the viewers what it is; don't expect the viewer knowing the project by default, neither expect the viewer will not understand the project after your proper explanations.  

Just my two cents and for your reference only.

Good luck,
Andy

Hi, Andy

Thanks for your kind response. Do you think I need to explain the proper noun? If i give more details on how i did, is it too detailed to be concise?
地板
发表于 2004-1-28 06:08:00 | 只看该作者
Hi seanql,

I am a Engineer too and I am struggling with a legitimate cause for pursuing MBA.  Mind share some of you thoughts?

The tough essay questions for me are "what is your short/long term goal" and "provide an example of your leadership".  I find them hard to apply to an engineer's career life.  ersonally, I am bored of being a humble programmer and just want some change, but I guess I need to come up with something better for the application.

BTW, I am applying to a local part-time program, so we should have no conflict of interest.  Appreciate it.
5#
发表于 2004-1-28 08:29:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用seanql在2004-1-27 9:41:00的发言:
Do you think I need to explain the proper noun? If i give more details on how i did, is it too detailed to be concise?

Seanql,

For the special project, yes; if you try to tell them well-known industry standard, no.

If it is too detailed already -- plz. trying to think to not mention them - otherwise, if you need to refer them again in your essay/interview, it will be a more challanging task, right?

Good luck,
Andy
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-28 09:08:00 | 只看该作者
Hi, binneal

I am an communication engineer. And for you,  a program is usually a large project. You need to share the work load with your colleague, right? Why not give some examples how you assign the job according to different peoples' preference and strongpoint, how you coordinate among different parties?
      Just my point, wish to be helpful!

以下是引用binneal在2004-1-28 6:08:00的发言:
Hi seanql,

I am a Engineer too and I am struggling with a legitimate cause for pursuing MBA.  Mind share some of you thoughts?

The tough essay questions for me are "what is your short/long term goal" and "provide an example of your leadership".  I find them hard to apply to an engineer's career life.  ersonally, I am bored of being a humble programmer and just want some change, but I guess I need to come up with something better for the application.

BTW, I am applying to a local part-time program, so we should have no conflict of interest.  Appreciate it.
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-28 09:10:00 | 只看该作者
Andy,

Many thanks to your warmhearted!
8#
发表于 2004-1-28 10:24:00 | 只看该作者
Thanks for the idea seanql. It definately inspires more thinking.

BTW, do you find it hard to describe your short-term and long-term goal?  I just know I would be more interested in combining my technical background with a business vision broadened by a MBA education.  However, it is hard to elaborate on a specific "goal", either short-term or long-term. Any insight on this?

Anyone else would like share their view?
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-28 13:56:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用binneal在2004-1-28 10:24:00的发言:
Thanks for the idea seanql. It definately inspires more thinking.

BTW, do you find it hard to describe your short-term and long-term goal?  I just know I would be more interested in combining my technical background with a business vision broadened by a MBA education.  However, it is hard to elaborate on a specific "goal", either short-term or long-term. Any insight on this?

Anyone else would like share their view?

Yes, it is hard. I am just asked to give my goal, not more details about short-term or long-term.  It will be good to outline the industry you want to involve in. it will be better if you can imagine a story which describe how you spend a working day in your future work. Some successful applicant did so. You can refer to their stories.
BTW, Do you want to major MIS (management information system)?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-26 00:48
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部