ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 7672|回复: 68

[阅读小分队] 【Native Speaker每日综合训练—37系列】【37-02】文史哲

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-25 01:02:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
内容:枣糕兔  编辑:枣糕兔

Stay tuned for our latest post! Follow us here ---> http://weibo.com/u/3476904471

Part I: Speaker

Why veterans miss war

Source: TEDSalon NY2014
http://www.ted.com/talks/sebastian_junger_why_veterans_miss_war

[Rephrase 1, 13’08]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-25 01:02:16 | 显示全部楼层
Part II: Speed

图文无关
In California kidnapping: An immigrant girl alone, afraid
Mel Robbins  |  May 23, 2014

[Time 2]
(CNN) -- This week, a California woman who disappeared from her home when she was just 15, walked into a police station and ended her decade-long alleged kidnapping saga.

According to the police, she was just 15, when her mother's boyfriend, Isidro Garcia, drugged her and kidnapped her. She woke up in a barricaded garage and that's allegedly when the sexual, physical and mental abuse began. He allegedly moved her frequently over the 10 years, gave her a fake name (he went by "Tomas") convinced her that her family was no longer looking for her and told her she'd be deported if she looked for them.

I've heard some people say that "there's something a little off" about the woman's story. The reason: In recent years, the victim has been living in plain sight with her kidnapper. In fact, they were apparently married and have a daughter together who is 3. Neighbors of "Tomas" and his wife said they were stunned to learn that the "happy couple" who were "thrilled" about their pregnancy were in reality a kidnapper/rapist and his victim.

It's easy to be baffled by this case or question the victim's story. She was, after all, not physically barricaded against her will in the House of Horrors, like the three women held captive by Ariel Castro for years in Cleveland, nor was she chained in the wilderness and disguised in a wig, sunglasses and a veil the way Elizabeth Smart was when she was rescued after nine months of absolute hell.

In recent years, the young woman in this case, according to neighbors was often at the park alone with her daughter or at the grocery store. Or dancing happily at the elaborate parties the "couple" threw with caterers and clowns.
[293 words]

[Time 3]
I guess it seems a little off because it's natural to wonder why an alleged victim living in the open with her alleged captor didn't escape. Psychologists will tell you that it's natural to not only think about what you might do in the same situation but to also try to convince yourself that you'd have the courage to escape. We do this as a way to reassure ourselves and make ourselves feel safe against the many threats in the world.

To wonder what you might do in a similar situation is psychologically natural, but to judge what this young woman should or shouldn't have done, is unfair. In an interview with The Associated Press, Elizabeth Smart cautioned people to not question why a victim might not have escaped sooner: "We don't know what these evil people are holding over them -- whether it's their families' lives, their lives, whatever it is. We just don't know. There can be stronger bonds and chains than physical bonds and chains."

Or as Michelle Knight said on CNN's New Day: "You don't know what went through her head. You don't know what that was doing to her. You have absolutely no clue what she went through to say things and say that she was lying or she's doing this. You're making her not able to function or heal properly when you do these things to people. You're making people not want to come out, not want to say anything."

In the late '80s, I was trained as a crisis intervention counselor and I volunteered on a domestic violence hotline for four years. Abusers typically have a Jekyll and Hyde personality. In public, an abuser often acts like a "friendly guy" or a "nice neighbor," but in private he may be pure evil. Most victims are terrified to come forward fearing no one will believe them because neighbors and friends never witness the abuse. I'm sure friends of the actor Michael Jace, for example, who is accused of murdering his wife were shocked to learn that such a "friendly" guy might be capable of such evil.
[352 words]

[Time 4]
And this California kidnapping victim isn't a typical American 15-year-old (like my daughter) with a smart phone, a U.S. education, a large family network and an army of teenage friends. She was a 15-year-old from Mexico, who had been living in America for just six months when she was allegedly kidnapped. She didn't speak English. She didn't attend school. She was undocumented and of course feared deportation. With no network of friends or extended family, no education, no roots and no papers, she was allegedly completely under her captor's control.

Finally, there was the alleged physical and sexual abuse. She told police she was beaten twice when she tried to escape and for many years was never out of Garcia's sight. I've heard immigration experts speak about undocumented people living in "the shadows." This woman may have been living out in the open, but she was in the psychological shadow of her abuser and of a system that makes undocumented immigrants fear the police.

Bottom line: Unless you've lived through the pure hell that someone like Elizabeth Smart or the courageous women from Cleveland have, you are lucky to only have to imagine it. Like Elizabeth Smart, I'm so happy to learn that this man has been charged and held and grateful that his alleged victim finally found the courage to come out from the shadows and save herself.
[229 words]

Source: CNN Opinion
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/23/opinion/robbins-kidnapped-girl-california/index.html?hpt=op_t1

"Silver Linings Playbook" (2012): Bradley Cooper in what sounds like a football movie, but isn't.
Has there ever been a great football movie?
Mike Downey  |  April 11, 2014

[Time 5]
(CNN) -- I count 105 football movies on Wikipedia's "list of sports films."

There is a 1998 one called "The Garbage Picking Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomenon," a title I know nothing about, except that it obviously had no use for commas or hyphens.

There is a silent one, 1925's "The Freshman," about a milquetoast whose teammates use him in practice as a tackling dummy.

There is a 1976 one called "Gus," about a mule who kicks field goals.

(Not a true story, I believe.)

The 105th (chronologically) on this list is "Draft Day," a tale of a fictional NFL executive -- he is played by Kevin Costner, king of sports cinema -- that opens Friday at a theater near you. From the trailer I have seen, it looks pretty good.

Raising the question:

Has there ever been a GREAT football movie?

I mean truly great, not just good. A masterpiece. A film you seriously could rank among your 100 best of all time.

All right, all right, all right, as Matthew McConaughey would say, let's take a look at some of those 105 movies on this here list.

("American football" is the category, which is just to let our CNN friends in Asia, Europe and South America know that you can go look for YOUR favorite football films under the category "soccer.")

OK, for openers, what does and doesn't qualify as a football film?

For example, "Silver Linings Playbook" (2012) is not, even though its title sure does sound like one. Football gets talked about a lot, but a football movie, it is not.

"M*A*S*H" (1970) also is not, even though it ends with a football game. The movie itself had nothing to do with football.

"Horse Feathers" (1932) ends with a game. It makes the list, if only because Professor Wagstaff (Groucho Marx) wants to know: "Have we got a college? Have we got a football team? Well, we can't afford both. Tomorrow we start tearing down the college!"
[331 words]

[Time 6]
There are two versions of "The Longest Yard" (1974 and 2005), two of "Brian's Song" (1971 and 2001), two about legendary Alabama coach Bear Bryant (1984 and 2002), one of which has Bear played by the somewhat less legendary Gary Busey.

There are "true" stories about Knute Rockne, Tom Harmon, Frankie Albert, Elroy "Crazylegs" Hirsch, Rocky Bleier, Ernie Davis, Ernie Nevers and more, some of which contain scenes that are actually factual.

In "Invincible" (2006), a bartender (played by Mark Wahlberg) named Vince (as in invincible) gets to play for the Philadelphia Eagles. It really happened. In "Paper Lion" (1968), the writer George Plimpton (played by Alan Alda) gets to play for the Detroit Lions. It sort of happened. It was actually in a team scrimmage, not in an NFL exhibition game, as in the film.

There is 1993's "Rudy," about a small dude (played by Sean Astin) who gets to play with a Notre Dame team made up mainly of big dudes. There is 1981's "Grambling's White Tiger," in which a white dude (played by master thespian Bruce Jenner) gets to play with a college team made up mainly of black dudes.

A couple star Dennis Quaid. A couple star the Rock. I like both these actors, although both would have been badly miscast playing Rudy.

A couple star Burt Reynolds, who actually played a little football in school.

Sandra Bullock, who probably did not play a lot of football in school, won an Oscar for 2009's "The Blind Side," in which she demonstrates to future NFL star Michael Oher how to throw a block. Nice scene. Totally made up. Oher later wondered "why the director chose to show me as someone who had to be taught the game of football."

Because that's show biz!

Costner's new one, "Draft Day," concerns the NFL's Cleveland Browns, with their general manager maneuvering to acquire the No. 1 pick of the college player draft. The Browns need any help they can get, never having won a Super Bowl.
[336 words]

[The rest]
I appreciate that in Costner's career he has played cowboys, lawyers, naval officers, Robin Hood, Eliot Ness and guys obsessed with JFK. I am nevertheless always pleased to find him in a sport-related role. I'd watch him do anything, except maybe fight Rocky or play soccer.

Has there ever been a football film classic, you ask?

Hmmm, probably not the one with a team coached by John Wayne, nor the one with a team coached by Goldie Hawn. Oh, and probably not "Against All Odds" (1984), a remake of the film-noir mystery "Out of the Past," for which instead of a private detective, the main character was changed by some Hollywood genius to -- duh -- a pro football team's injured wide receiver!

Ah, but a few keepers do exist. A half-dozen, in no particular order:

-- "All the Right Moves" (1983) was a drama about a high school kid, good, not great, played by a young Tom Cruise, who basically finds out that if your coach feels like it, he sure can mess up the rest of your life.

-- "North Dallas Forty" (1979) was a realistic look, with plenty of farce thrown in, at the behind-the-scenes activities of a pro football team, including a martinet of a coach and a number of players who indulge in very unsportsmanlike conduct.

-- "Harvard Beats Yale, 29-29" (2008) is a documentary, often as witty as the headline that inspired it. It looks back on a November 23, 1968, football game unforgettable to everybody involved in it, including a Harvard lineman you might have seen in another movie or two, Tommy Lee Jones.

-- "Brian's Song" (1971), the original, not that lame reboot of 30 years later, deals with teamwork, friendship, rivalry, race relations, terminal illness, you name it. Acted impeccably by Billy Dee Williams and James Caan, this was a fine bromance.

-- "Jerry Maguire" (1996) has had its cute lines regurgitated for so long -- "show me the money," "you had me at hello" -- that its memorable premise is oft forgotten, that being the value of loyalty, to a partner, to a principle, to an employer, to a client. For a romantic comedy, it's actually a pretty fair drama.

-- "Friday Night Lights" (2004) took a book that offended some of the good folks of Odessa, Texas, exposing the lows as well as the highs of high school ball. In time, many came to accept what a significant story this is, in literature and film, the latter with a letter-perfect script and A-plus cast.

Others out there in movie land might prefer the life lessons of 2000's "Remember the Titans." Or even a fossilized relic like 1940's "Knute Rockne, All American," in which a dying 25-year-old George Gipp (played by Ronald Reagan) tells his old coach Knute to "go out there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper," which they do.

Me, I'd remake that one.

Costner could do a great Knute.
[497 words]

Source: CNN Opinion
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/11/opinion/downey-great-football-movie/index.html?hpt=op_bn7

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-25 01:02:15 | 显示全部楼层
Part III: Obstacle

Bendik Kaltenborn
Dear graduates: Instead of protesting commencement speakers, debate them
Zev Karlin-Neumann  |   May 23

[Paraphrase 7]
College commencements, we are so often reminded, mark a beginning as well as an end. And recently, they’ve marked the beginning of something else: campus protests that have caused controversial commencement speakers to cancel their speeches faster than you can say “honoris causa.”

Ostensibly, the issue is the speakers. But the real problem is the format.

A commencement address is just that — an address. It travels in a single line, from the person on the podium to the masses baking in the sun. That may be fine for your typical speaker, an alumna who has become a senior vice president or mid-level public official. But when it comes to lightning-rod speakers such as former secretary of state Condoleezza Rice or the anti-Islam women’s rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali  — figures who inspire passionate disagreement — a speech from on high leaves students feeling slighted and voiceless. Short of heckling or walking out, hollering until the speaker backs out is one of the only ways to express disapproval.

In a world where even airlines tweet enthusiastic apologies to disgruntled customers, why do our universities cling to a form of communication that can trace its lineage to the Sermon on the Mount?

I do not advocate that we eliminate these addresses. (Among other things, they provide speechwriters like me with a steady income.) Nor would I suggest avoiding controversial speakers and turning commencement into an event of all pomp and no substance.

Instead, imagine what might happen if universities invited controversial speakers to teach a pre-commencement seminar before their big addresses. Gather a cross section of the student body — activists, artists, football players — in an auditorium, hand out a couple of microphones, and let them have at it. After all, if a speaker is to receive an honorary degree, shouldn’t he or she at least participate in a single honorary seminar?

Rutgers University’s antiwar activists could ask Rice why she ginned up support for a preemptive war, despite precious little intelligence suggesting that the next smoking gun would be a mushroom cloud. Instead of protesting her speech, they could ask her face to face: Why do you continue to defend  the George W. Bush administration’s torture of detainees?

Similarly, I think that Hirsi Ali, who has attacked Islam as “a destructive, nihilistic cult of death ,” and the Brandeis University student who called those views “pure hate speech” would benefit from hearing about each other’s divergent experiences with Islam. And I imagine Christine Lagarde, the first woman to head the International Monetary Fund, would have quite a response to the young women at Smith College protesting her for leading a historically “imperialist and patriarchal” institution. Ditto Robert Birgeneau, an outspoken liberal and former chancellor of the University of California at Berkeley, whom students at Haverford College deemed responsible for police mistreatment of Berkeley Occupy protesters.

By entering the lion’s den, the speakers would establish what speechwriters call a “handshake” — creating a connection with detractors by acknowledging their concerns. Such a move would show that the speakers respect the students and their views. It would recognize that even those in positions of authority are not above fielding questions about themselves and their actions. Most important, it would honor the purpose of a university education — to train students to listen to competing arguments, marshal their own and ultimately, perhaps, agree to disagree.

Moreover, this exchange would yield better commencement speeches. Some of the best commencements are ones whose speakers — face to face or via e-mail — solicit student input about themselves and how they view the world they’ll be entering. A pre-commencement seminar could serve as both focus group and discussion about the controversy at hand. If “The Matrix” is right that “you do not truly know someone until you fight them,” by the same token, speakers should get to know students before pronouncing them incredible, good-looking and the future of the human race. After debating them, such praise might feel more sincere.

A brief dialogue wouldn’t solve everything. But at a minimum, it would offer a practical outlet for student criticism and reaffirm the value of the degrees they’ll soon receive. It says to the students: “Like it or not, you still have something to learn — and to teach.”

At my own college commencement three years ago, as I and my 5,000 fellow almost-graduates listlessly listened to then-Mexican President Felipe Calderón, all I could focus on was the small plane circling counterclockwise above the stadium. The bright yellow banner streaming behind it read: “40,000 DEAD! HOW MANY MORE?”

It was a protest of Calderón’s drug-war policies, though that wasn’t clear at the time. I didn’t know who was upset or why, and I didn’t know what Calderón thought about their arguments. All I saw was a world leader — gamely but vainly trying to reach a few thousand students — and the block capitals billowing above him.
[867 words]

Source: The Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dear-graduates-instead-of-protesting-commencement-speakers-debate-them/2014/05/23/b9d60dd6-e034-11e3-8dcc-d6b7fede081a_story.html

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
发表于 2014-5-25 06:44:27 | 显示全部楼层
Speaker:
The orator talks and analyzes why old soldiers miss war in this speech. He made examples using his own experience and his good friend Brendan. He thought that answering the question of what soldiers miss is helpful to stop the war. Then he claims that what soldiers missed is the brotherhood. He distinguished the difference between brotherhood and friendship: friendship happened in society but soldiers are deviated from society for too long.

Time2:     3.20
A California girl was drugged and kidnapped by her mother's boyfriend when she was 15 years old. They even got married and got a daughter. Neighbors consider that they are a "happy couple". Until after ten more years,she finally went into a police station and ended her miserable kidnapping story.

Time3    3.46
It is psychological to think about what you might to do in the same situation, but do not judge the victims why they did not escape sooner. The most of victims are feared that no one will believe them because abusers always act friendly but evil in private.

Time 4     1:41
This girl is not a normal American girl who has phone, education, and social network.She is from Mexico. At that time she didn’t speak English and had undocumented. She lived in both shadows under captor and police. Those are reasons why she feared.

Time 5    3.12
People try to talks about are there any great football movies. They list some football movies. They also try to identify what movies can be qualified as football films. Then they list some which are not.

Time 6     1.14
This part chats about several movies, chats about the plot and actors inside.

The rest      1.13
Two persons are still chatting about football films. One asks that are there any football film classic. Then they find some and analyze some with listing those movies' names.

Obstacle:   9. 34
A college commencement causes students' disagreement because the address talked about speakers such as Condoleezza Rice or the anti-Islam women's rightsactivist Ayann Hirsi Ali. Those lead to a protest from graduate students. The author advocates students that do not protest the commencement speakers but debate their argument.
发表于 2014-5-25 07:36:02 | 显示全部楼层
还有首页~~
------------
谢谢楼主~

speaker:
knowing why veterans miss war is important for them to get used to the normal society lives
the thing veterans miss is not the killing things but the connection which is brotherhood
the story of a commander who lost his man
almost each solider in the war has experience with bomber
in the standard social life, you do not know who to love and who love you , but in the war, you clearly know who is important to you and the relationship is strong

time2:
a woman was kidnapped when she is only 15 years old
however, her neighbors even consider she and the man who kidnapped her the happy couple
only recently, the woman went to the police station to tell the story

time3:
someone may wonder why the woman does not escape the evil man at once but live with him and has a daughter with him
however, you will never know what the real idea of the woman when you are not in her situation
the most important thing is that you just do not have the courage

time4:
the woman is an illegal immigrants and live in the shadow of undocumented live for many years
thankfully, the man has been charged and held
gratefully, his alleged victim finally found the courage to come out from the shadows and save herself

time5:
is there a great football movie among the 105 movies about football?
the standard to decide whether the movie is great depends on a lot of thing

time6:
examples of the movies and finally which one?

time7:
the pre-commencement seminar can let students from protesting to debating in a more rational way
the university should teach students how to think, from agree to disagree
发表于 2014-5-25 07:43:38 | 显示全部楼层
占~~~~~~~~~

Speaker: The speaker used his own experience and his friends' experence to tell people on soldiers feel in the war.And he think that knowing the mechanis behind why soldiers miss the war can help to stop wars.What soldiers really miss is the brotherhood.Brotherhood is different from friendship.And brotherhood can not get in the society and soldiers who come back to home are not customered with the society.

01:22
Recently a girl who was kidnapped when she was 15 went to the pilice.The neighbour thought that they are happy couple.And the girl had many chance to escape.

01:42
People do not know why these victms escape .But there must be stronger bonds and chains than physical bonds and chains.And an abuser always acts as an friendly and kind guy in front of people,which make people never think about his crime.

01:11
This girl was different from american teens in this age.She was an undocumented Mexio and had no friend in America,which makes her impossible to escape.And there are many undocumented people lived in shadows.

01:38
Before we know whether there is a great football movie,we need to know what does and doesn't qualify as a football film.

00:56
Raise many expamples about movies of football movie or not.

06:56
Main Idea: Use discussion to replace protesting commencement speakers
Some universities invited controversial speakers to have a speech in the commencenment,which lead to some protest from student.
A good way to solve this problem may be that inviting these people to teach a pre-commencement sermiar.During this period,students can communicate with them face to face and know better who they are and why they have this kind of position.This method can creat connection with speaker and detractors,which can reduce the protest.And this also can help to reach the college education aim:train students to listen to competing argument.
Moreover,this method can yield better commencement speech.Because students know better about the issue and input themselves in the issue.

发表于 2014-5-25 07:50:08 | 显示全部楼层
Time2   59’’
A woman kidnapped for 10 years has come to home. The woman was kidnapped when she was 15, then she married with the kidnapper and had a daughter with him without barricaded against her will.
Time3   1’20’’
Some people think victim live with the crime is very strange, but Psychologists say that it's natural to behavior like this. The author thinks that it is natural to wonder why this happened but it is unfair to judge why she did this because you did not go through what she did, and the author used two person’s views to support his view. At last, the author explains why this situation happened, because some crime pretended to be friends and so on.
Time4   53’’
The author continues to explain why the girl lives with the crime and not escape. Firstly, The girl is not a typical American 15-year-old, while she was kidnapped when she was 6 and she was totally under controlled by the captor. Secondly, the girl is under the shadow of physical and sexual abuse, and this makes her fear police. At last, the author takes a example of Elizabeth.
Time5   1’12’’
A person has counted 105 movie about football, and he exemplifies some movies. The question one is Has there ever been a GREAT football movie? The person interviewed exemplifies some movies to show that many don’t qualify as a great football film.
Time6   1’11’’
越障    3’18’’
Main idea: facing a situation\problem, the author does not advocate protests but propose another way to solve the problem and mention several advantages for the debates.
Firstly, the author introduce a situation that students upset about the College commencements and protest the College commencements, and the author thinks that it not the fault of speaker but the format, and the author explains why he thinks so. Secondly, the author does not advocate that we eliminate these addresses but support to make debates in front of students. The author uses several examples of debates between typical persons to show his opinion. At last the author explain about three advantages for the debates.

ps:没想到今天是第一个orz。第二篇关于足球电影的那个,文章感觉有点碎啊。。。。。。。。

发表于 2014-5-25 08:07:56 | 显示全部楼层
----Speaker
Logically but not morally speaking, it is understandable that soldiers miss the war, because they feel bored after the war.
The war experiences alter their states of mind, some even have psychological problems.
The speaker thought what soldiers really miss in the war is the brotherhood, the connection they had with each other, the spirit that you put other people's lives above your own. However, once come back to the society, soldiers find it hard to find someone they can really trust as they did during the war.

----Speed
[Time 2]2'03''
A Califonia woman, who had been kidnapped by her mother's boyfirend, had given birth to the kidnapper's child, and had been seen to come outside with the child, finally reported to a police station.
[Time 3]2'11''
In face of various judgement, Michelle Knight critisiced that people should not do such judgement, because they didn't know what stopped to woman from reporting her case.
[Time 4] 1'30''
Living in the pychological shadow of her abuser and of a system that make many undocumented immigrants fear the police stopped the woman from reporting.
[Time 5] 0'58''
Introduction regarding the issue of finding a qualified football film.
[Time 6]0'38''
A close analysis of each football film.
[The rest] 0'38''
The author listed several classic football films.

----Obstacles 4'43''
The author pointed out that what matter most is the fomat of a commencement address. Before making any commencement addresses, the speaker should first study the student body; besides, speaker should acknoledge his detractors' concerns to show his respect, and more importantly to honor the purpose of university education, which is to teach students to listen to different oppinions.
发表于 2014-5-25 08:16:01 | 显示全部楼层
Morning!
take a seat at the front~

Speaker:
The speaker shared a fact that why does many veteran miss the war though the war is cold and destructive.
Many people hate the war for it is unpeaceful and cruel for most of the peolple in the war district. However, the veterans who have get in the war miss the war and want to go back. When they were still in the war-time, they didn't want to go back to country even though it was dangerous stayed there and may be kill them off. The speaker take an example when he was in a 6-mile-valley and stayed couple of weeks in Africa.
And the speaker also showed some veterans'  life when they back to the country. They did the simple and boring work like policeman or fireman.
In the last of the speaking, he pointed out that it is the brotherhood makes them value and miss. The brotherhood is not as same as friendship, it is one thing that take the group welfare and other people's things above his own. It's precious and memorable.

掌管 7        00:05:32.30        00:17:21.72
掌管 6        00:02:30.20        00:11:49.42
掌管 5        00:01:48.48        00:09:19.21
掌管 4        00:01:52.09        00:07:30.72
掌管 3        00:01:13.74        00:05:38.63
掌管 2        00:01:55.28        00:04:24.89
掌管 1        00:02:29.61        00:02:29.61

The obstacle is difficult and I cant take the view of it .Some terms are abstract and I still dont know what its showing at the end of the article.
I need more practices and work hard.
精读了一遍obstacle,发现对于开头的掌握不够,一开始就没有找到main point。
另一个就是对US这种演讲文化的不了解,文章背景的知识完全没有,这样读起来发现很盲目,里面又包含很多抽象的人名,就没有明白到底在说什么。
现在知道它是在讲一个可以防止学生盲目抗议,又可以使演讲者更好地传输信息的演讲方法——演讲前提前进行小范围有代表性的研讨会。

发表于 2014-5-25 08:20:46 | 显示全部楼层
aaaaaaaaa!
----------------------------------------------------------------
time 2   1:13
kidnapping 绑架
好变态,,,

time 3   1:21
We can't judge the victim easily because we didn't experience in person and abusers always hide themselves deeply.

time 4    0:57
There are always deep shadow in the mental world of the victims even though they live in the open.
Luckily, we didn't experience.

time 5   1:12
A football movie that is spoke highly by customers is actually not a movie about football, but a wonderful experience in college.

time 6    0:57

the rest   1:15
introductions about some awesome football movies

obstacle   4:24
commencement 毕业典礼
A good speech is not a famous person says something about his or her own experiences or opinions, but a debate between the graduates and the speaker.

I like these words best:
A brief dialogue wouldn’t solve everything. But at a minimum, it would offer a practical outlet for student criticism and reaffirm the value of the degrees they’ll soon receive. It says to the students: “Like it or not, you still have something to learn — and to teach.”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-16 19:23
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部