ChaseDream
搜索
12345下一页
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 7832|回复: 42

[阅读小分队] 【Native Speaker每日综合训练—34系列】【34-03】文史哲

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-22 23:25:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Stay tuned for our latest post, follow us here ---> http://weibo.com/u/3476904471

今天的Speaker section时长半小时,请各位控制在平时训练的强度(20分钟以内),并复述/撰写回忆,剩余的部分请完成作业再继续观看/听写。
没有放弃这么长篇幅的一个视频,应该属于夹带私货【。《阿桑奇自传》彻底更新了我对网络安全的看法,Edward Snowden这次在TED上露面其实也传达了本质完全一样的信息:不管个人信息在因特网的安全问题在现在看来有多超前,这都是一个举足轻重的话题,不容忽视。

以下是TED介绍截选:
Appearing by telepresence robot, Edward Snowden speaks at TED2014 about surveillance and Internet freedom. The right to data privacy, he suggests, is not a partisan issue, but requires a fundamental rethink of the role of the internet in our lives — and the laws that protect it. Chris Anderson interviews, with special guest Tim Berners-Lee.

FIY, Chris Anderson, the TED interviewer in this talk, said, “If the NSA wants to respond, please do.” And yes, they did. Appearing by video, NSA deputy director Richard Ledgett answers Anderson’s questions about the balance between security and protecting privacy.  

I strongly recommend that you check out the deputy director’s response later.  ↓↓↓
http://www.ted.com/talks/richard_ledgett_the_nsa_responds_to_edward_snowden_s_ted_talk

Part I: Speaker

Here's how we take back the Internet

[Rephrase 1]

[Dialog: 35'17]

Source: TED2014
http://www.ted.com/talks/edward_snowden_here_s_how_we_take_back_the_internet

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-22 23:25:29 | 显示全部楼层
Part II: Speed

Photo credit should read WOOHAE CHO/AFP/Getty Images
This Woman Is Why 194 Countries Will Sign a Global Climate Treaty in 2015
Catherine Brahic

Christiana Figueres is the executive secretary of the U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change. She has to persuade 194 countries to sign a deal in 2015 that will stop global warming.

[Time 2]
Catherine Brahic: You're working to create an international climate change agreement. Where do the negotiations stand?
Christiana Figueres: We're on a straight path toward an agreement in Paris in December 2015. In May 2015 the draft agreement needs to go out to every government. This is not a small contract. This really is the basis for a global transformation the likes of which the world has never seen. But at the same time we have to keep our focus on 2014 as the year when most of the work needs to be done, and when we build people's confidence that we can move to a low-carbon economy.

CB: What has changed since the U.N. climate change summit in Copenhagen in 2009?
CF: I think the fundamental problem we had in Copenhagen was a lack of confidence in one another's ability to do anything. That has changed. Now more than 60 countries have climate legislation. We have a total of 500 climate laws that cover about 90 percent of emissions. There is a sense of "yes, we want to do this," and perhaps more importantly, "yes, we can do this." The private sector is doing the same. Investments are beginning to shift. We have $1 trillion in renewable energy. It's not enough, but it's moving in the right direction.

CB: The 2015 deal will include national pledges to cut emissions by 2020. Will that be enough to keep warming below the limit of 2 degrees Celsius?
CF: No. That's why it's important that the global treaty sets out how we get to carbon neutrality by the second half of the century. In a perfect world global emissions would have peaked already. In a semi-perfect world we will peak on Dec. 31, 2020. The fact is, that's going to be difficult. We know that it's going to get more and more expensive the longer we delay. We will have to invest more, and in more expensive technologies. It's very much about balance between time and ultimate cost.
[335 words]

[Time 3]
CB: What technologies should we prioritize?
CF: We have most of the technologies that we need. But the price needs to come down. The fact that solar has gone down 80 percent since 2008 is astonishing. Wind is perhaps not coming down as quickly. Lack of storage—batteries—is a bottleneck. That makes it very difficult to put large amounts of renewable energy on the grid. The U.S. military is investing in new storage technology because most of the weight that soldiers carry on their backs is batteries. Once that gets developed for the military, it will be expanded to civilians.

The technology that still has a big question mark is carbon capture and storage. It is only with marketable CCS that we will be able to use the fossil fuels that we need. Storage and CCS would be my top two choices for technology investment.

CB: The military, politicians, businesses, climate scientists—everyone agrees something needs to be done. You say there is movement but ...
CF: Why isn't it happening fast enough? Obviously, that's my frustration. But there's a difference between this global transformation and many others: When we went from the horse and buggy to the internal combustion engine, there was no alarm clock. This transformation is larger than anything we've ever done, and an alarm clock is ticking in our faces.

CB: Your job is one of the most intractable on the planet. Where do you even begin?
CF: Well, first, you can't get overwhelmed by it. It's a matter of setting the stage for conversations to occur, building confidence, recognizing progress and continually setting the next milestone. It's not much different than having children. You can rear them in an antagonistic environment or in a facilitative one with a good combination of love and discipline. It's about supporting them, and recognizing achievements and contributions, but also saying, "that's fantastic but it's not enough, here's the next thing." Honestly, what was my best training for this job? Being a mother.
[337 words]

[Time 4]
CB: Can we really get to carbon neutrality by the second half of the century?
CF: Yes. Right now, we're still pushing the ball uphill. We have to get to the point where each individual, each corporation, each community chooses low carbon, because it makes fundamental sense. It should become a no-brainer. No architect should design buildings that import a huge amount of energy. Each building should produce as least as much energy as it's going to need, and have more to put on the grid. They should be using all of the natural light and natural heat. We shouldn't have stupid cars that use liquid fossil fuels. Come on, how outmoded is that? We have to get to the point where this is no longer a part of our experience. You will live to see that. I hope I will also. How old are you?

CB: I'm 36.
CF: I'm 57. By the time you're my age, carbon neutrality is going to be so standardized that you will look at anything that is not carbon neutral and go, "where the hell did that monster come from?" It's exciting.

CB: What is your experience of the fossil fuel companies?
CF: It's understandable that they're having existential panic attacks. It's not just the exploration platforms they have, it's the rights they paid for future exploration. At the same time, they understand that we are at this moment in history, and that they'd better get on board because they don't have an option. I see fossil fuel companies that are investing some of their profits into renewable energy R&D and efficiency.

CB: Many people see that as greenwashing.
CF: It's not greenwashing. It's a new business for them. They're not touting it, they're doing it very, very discreetly, because they need to understand what that business is first. These companies can really make a huge difference to the scale, speed, and timing with which we engage in this transformation. Honestly, it is very much in their hands. I am very hopeful that French oil company Total is going to come out with a leadership position this year.
[355 words]

[Time 5]
CB: You have pointed out that other businesses are already voluntarily making green choices.
CF: Apple is a fantastic example. Their CEO Tim Cook was criticized for investing too much in renewables when that is not Apple's main business. He retorted with something like: "If you're a shareholder and you don't like this policy, get out of my shares." That's a tipping point. It's a completely new discussion.

CB: Ordinary people seem to be disengaging from the problem, do you worry about that?
CF: The fact is, when you talk to people, they know that something weird is going on, particularly people who are connected to the land or the water. They can see it. What perhaps is not so evident to them, unfortunately, is what the solution is. But whether they call it climate change or not, it doesn't matter. The point is, they can see there's something fundamentally weird going on here.

CB: Some say tackling climate change is utopian.
CF: It's not. Would you have said "utopian speech" to Martin Luther King? When you have a vision of where you need to go, it sounds utopian. But when you get to the tipping point, your understanding switches. We're going to get to the point where we ask how the hell we put up with high carbon for so many years. You thank your lucky stars, because you are seeing this transformation in your lifetime. You are going to tell your children and your grandchildren you saw this whole thing in front of your eyes.

This article originally appeared in New Scientist.
[264 words]

Source: Slate
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/new_scientist/2014/03/global_climate_treaty_u_n_s_christiana_figueres_says_we_ll_have_an_agreement.html?wpisrc=burger_bar

In here.
Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images
Found It! A New Study Locates Your Self Inside Your Chest.
Katy Waldman

[Time 6]
Your body is a big place, with lots of nooks and crannies in which to hide. Where in that skein of nerves and blood vessels and muscle fibers does the real you live? A new study in the journal Consciousness and Cognition investigates the subjective location of the self: the part of your mortal cage that you think houses your “I am.” If such ethereal cartography sounds hard to measure, prepare to be amazed, because researchers have isolated the precise coordinates of the intuited ego and they are: on your chest.

So much for “I’m up here, dude.”

Psychologists Adrian Alsmith of the University of Copenhagen and Matthew Longo of the University of London asked 10 blindfolded adults to use a metal pointer to motion at “themselves.” Most people indicated their upper torso area. Then, perhaps to ensure participants hadn’t just made the gesture that required the least physical effort, the researchers steered the pointer around the test subjects’ bodies. Again, a majority of people told them to stop when their chests were tagged. As Alice Robb at the New Republic reports, Alsmith and Longo explain the results by suggesting that “the torso is, so to speak, the great continent of the body, relative to which all other body parts are mere peninsulas. Where the torso goes, the body follows.”

This is poetic and intriguing, but, as Robb points out, 10 adults does not a persuasive sample size make—nor do the findings necessarily illumine what the researchers say they do. (What if we just don’t like to jab pointers in the general direction of our eyes?) More interesting than the experiment itself are the questions it raises: What’s the relationship between mind and body? Can our elusive self move around, or must it stay in one corporal place?

I wonder whether the ego doesn’t just go wherever you are focusing your attention. When I concentrate on my pinky finger, for instance, it seems to contain more ineffable selfhood than the kneecap I am ignoring. Also, do certain qualities of character lead us to affiliate more strongly with different body parts? Would a jock situate his soul in his bicep? Would a smart, geeky teenager identify as a brain? And, also, what exactly do we mean by “self”? I would certainly place my intellect inside my head; when I’m nervous, I can feel it in my stomach; as a white woman, I often benefit from the color of my skin. I am tempted to table this topic of inquiry as far too nebulous to ever invite the application of the scientific method—but, then again, what do “I” know? I’m just a pair of boobs.
[495 words]

Source: Slate
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/03/19/researchers_locate_your_subjective_sense_of_self_it_s_in_your_chest.html

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-22 23:25:30 | 显示全部楼层
Part III: Obstacle

Source:http://eng.putin.kremlin.ru/

To understand Putin, look to the past
Strobe Talbott  |  Saturday, March 22, 8:19 AM

Strobe Talbott, president of the Brookings Institution, was deputy secretary of state in the Clinton administration.

[Paraphrase 7]
In his speech Tuesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin referred to Kosovo six times, bizarrely calling its independence a precedent for Russia’s annexation of Crimea  . In fact, the two episodes could hardly be more different. No doubt Putin is fixated on Kosovo because its breakaway from Serbia fuels a deep-seated Russian phobia and sense of humiliation at the hands of the West in the 1990s.

Despite the end of the Cold War, Putin and many of his compatriots cling to the view that NATO remains fundamentally threatening to Russia. The alliance’s intervention in the Bosnian civil war confirmed that fear because its principal targets were Bosnian Serbs who were “ethnically cleansing” and massacring Bosnian Muslims. For many Russians, the Serbs were first and foremost fellow Orthodox Slavs, not to be seen as perpetrators of Europe’s first act of genocide since World War II but as religious and linguistic kin protecting their communities — and as victims of NATO.

In 1999, the dictatorial Serbian president, Slobodan Milosevic, frustrated by his inability to expand his country into the Serb-populated areas of Bosnia, turned his fury on the southern Serbian province of Kosovo. Much as Russians regard Ukraine as the cradle of their civilization, Serbs see Kosovo as hallowed ground, stained by the blood of their ancestors defeated by Ottoman invaders whose Albanian-speaking Muslim descendants make up the majority of modern Kosovo.

After diplomacy failed to stop Milosevic’s campaign of driving Kosovars out of their villages and slaughtering thousands in the process, NATO bombed Serbia for 78 days. Until this week, that period was, by far, the tensest in East-West relations since the end of the Cold War.

During frequent trips I made to Moscow at the time, I heard numerous Russians, including pro-Western reformers, lament that the post-Cold War spirit would not survive NATO’s pummeling of Belgrade. Some high-level officials accused NATO of practicing for a future bombardment of Moscow in support of secessionists in the restive Muslim-dominated region of Chechnya. That was the Kosovo precedent they could imagine.

To end the crisis, Russian President Boris Yeltsin sent an envoy, Viktor Chernomyrdin, to Belgrade to pressure Milosevic into withdrawing his troops from Kosovo and accepting an international peacekeeping force that would include Russian units under U.S. command so as not to be formally part of NATO.

In June 1999, I led a team from the State Department, White House and Pentagon to coordinate final plans for the operation. Soon after landing, we sensed trouble. Chernomyrdin was politically isolated. His military minder, Gen. Leonid Ivashov, was in virtual mutiny against the deal on joint Russian-NATO deployment.

Yeltsin, we were told, was “indisposed,” a word accompanied by knowing looks that translated as drunk. The civilian officials we met with were visibly unnerved at the possibility of a military coup.

The one exception was Putin, whom I met for the first time. As head of the Kremlin security council, he was on the first rung of the ladder he would climb quickly to the presidency.

In our meeting, he managed to seem both relaxed and on guard. He subtly but unmistakably put distance between himself and Chernomyrdin. His personal touches were pointed. For no reason other than to show he had read my KGB dossier, he dropped the names of two Russian poets I had studied in college.

During the meeting, my State Department colleague Victoria Nuland (now assistant secretary of state for Europe) passed me a note saying that Gen. Ivashov had just issued a threat to our Pentagon companions — who were in a meeting at the defense ministry — that the Russian army might break from NATO and deploy into Kosovo on its own, thereby turning what was supposed to be a collaborative operation into a confrontation.

When I read Nuland’s note aloud, Putin smugly waved it off and feigned puzzlement about who Ivashov was, which was patently implausible. His overall message was twofold: He knew details from my distant past but wasn’t going to let me know anything about what was happening in the here and now — or what would happen next.

Within hours, several small Russian units that had been monitoring the cease-fire in Bosnia dashed across southern Serbia into Kosovo, cheered as saviors by Serbs along the way.

The Russian foreign ministry issued a denial and then a lame statement about how the rogue operation was an accident. The Russian contingent hunkered down at an airfield outside the capital of Kosovo, while a multinational NATO force rolled in from Macedonia. What looked at first to be a mouse-that-roared farce turned dangerous when it appeared that the Russian military might airlift reinforcements and trigger a shooting war.

Yeltsin reemerged, none too steadily, in time to defuse the crisis and put the original deal back on track. Not until nine years later did Kosovo declare its independence. And, of course, it has not been annexed by Albania.

Putin’s role in that narrowly avoided military collision 15 years ago remains a mystery, but his attitude was clear then and relevant today. During a dangerous power vacuum in Moscow — when partnership between Russia and the West was at the breaking point; when Russian armed forces, fed up with having to make nice with NATO, took matters into their own hands and tried to rush to the aid of fellow Slavs — Yeltsin’s soon-to-be handpicked successor seemed to be relishing the moment.
[922 words]

Source: The Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/vladimir-putins-role-yesterday-and-today/2014/03/21/3d2b34c6-af85-11e3-95e8-39bef8e9a48b_story.html

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
发表于 2014-3-22 23:31:40 | 显示全部楼层
来啦~~~~~

Speaker:
This is a interview of Edward Snowden about the role of internet in our lives and the right to data privacy. First, the host asks Snowden what words would he describe himself with, and Snowden just think about him as a normal person like everybody else, then the host introduces some background of Snowden and ask him to explain some program he revealed, and Snowden talks about what did NSA do to get the data of internet and communication. When they talk about the right to data privacy, Snowden states that everybody's right matter because you never know when you're going to need them.

Time2: 2'09"
Time3: 2'27"
Time4: 2'08"
Time5: 1'32"
Christiana Figueres is the executive secretary of the U.N.Framework Convention on Climate Change, she has to persuade 194 countries to sign a deal in 2015 that will stop global warming. This article is a interview of her.
In this interview, she talks about the agreement in Paris as the basis for a global transformation which is larger than anything we've ever done, and an alarm clock is ticking in our face. CF think they will live to see that each building produces as least as much energy and uses all of the natural light and natural heat. In the end, CF believe that this transformation is not utopian because we can see it in our lifetime.

Time6: 3'14"
When being asked to use a metal pointer to motion at themselves, most people indicated their upper torso area. So researchers reveal that the precise coordinates of the intuited ego is on your chest. The author thinks that more interesting thing than the experiment itself are the questions it raises.

Obstacle: 6'45"
The article brings us to the past to understand Putin. In his speech Tuesday, Putin referred to Kosovo six times, no doube Putin is fixated on Kosovo because its breakaway from Serbia fuels a deep-seated Russian phobia and sense of humiliation at the hands of the west in the 1990s.

发表于 2014-3-22 23:52:15 | 显示全部楼层
板凳~~~~~~~

Speaker:A interview of Snowden.He described himself as a citizen,a normal american.The PRISM does good things as well as sth shouldn't be done in secret.And no law exist to protect people's information security.NSA's action is just judged by secret court.Snowden also talked about how internet companies worked for the government and how they should do better for users.NSA violates their own rule in many programs.People have right to have privacy or give up.The action of NSA,to some extent,destory the america's bound to the world and make the country in risk.Snowden will release more documents in the future.The worth of NSA's action is to defense america from terrorist,but it never stops a single terrorist attact.It has deeper motivation to do this.Snowden also has fear.But he wants to help american and does not want to hurt the government.This issues is not only right or left.But we should take action to protect our internet and let people enjor a free open internet and keep internet safe for everyone.Indivicual can win the competitions with large organizations with the tech development.

01:11
The new contract will built in 2015 Paris,which will build people's confidence.Since 2009,more countries have legislation on climate.The later we take action,more we need to invest.

01:28
We have all technologies we need,but the cost of them must be decreased.This transformation is a big one and an alarm clock is on it.Christiana Figueres's idea to do her job is to be a mother.

01:34
Christiana Figueres has great confidence to solve the climate problem in the future.And she thinks that fossil fuel companies may play an important role in renewable energery in the future.

01:06
Many other business are making green choices.Ordinary people are also engaged in this issue whether they know it.And climate change is not utopian.

02:22
A new study shows that yourself is on your cheast and that the torso is the great continent of the body.

05:25
Describe the histroy between Kosovo and Serb and the process of independence of Kosovo.The NATO and the role of Putin played in this period.According to that history and Pution's performance in that similar situation,we can not doubt understand Putin better.
发表于 2014-3-23 07:36:59 | 显示全部楼层
地板哎,好难得啊。

Time2 2'25
an interview of the CF. she is devoted to persuade many countries to sign climate change deal. all the things she done is giving public the confidence of low-corbon economy. and the more time we delay, the more expensive we need to pay later.

Time3 2'50
newable technologies' price should come down to be widely used. and this change should be from the internal area, from the heart of the persons. CF  thinks that her sccess os just because she regard this career as her children.

Time4 2'54
by the second half of the century we can make the carbon neutrality. that time renewable energy is the ideal choose for everyone, there is no rule, no law, no rugulation to push this thing, public just want to use renewable energy. fossil fule companies should accept this unchangable histories change, they hace no choice.

Time5 1'56
companies, like apple, rejected to invest in renewables, but many others voluntarily to make green choices. climate change is not a utopian.

Time6 3'32
a research has found that chest is the mortal cage of our self-congnition, but the sample is just 10 persons, too small to verify this idea.
发表于 2014-3-23 07:56:19 | 显示全部楼层
早起还是好啊   有首页~
spd : 1.32   1.46   1.46   1.12   2.34
ob  : 5.58   政治白痴看天书。。。除了putin、moscow其他人名地名都不知道。。。  已跪。。。

发表于 2014-3-23 08:14:38 | 显示全部楼层
       speaker:This Ted talk is about Edward Snowden who revealed the Prism program that NSA have been processed to the public. He describes himself neither hero nor betrayer, but a American citizen who deserve privacy. In the talk, Snowden explained the Prism program  and the resason that he revealed it to public. He said that people need to do good things, sometimes when things go too far, someone need to stand out to stop it or raise the public concern.  NSA gets to know people's life through Prism, who they talk to, where they go decide to go etc. this is very risky. Then, what should the internet company do now regarding to the Internet suveillance? Snowden said that they need find ways to protect the right of the users worldwide.

time 2: 2'04''
Christinia Figueres persuaded 194 countries to sign a global climate treaty and she said that compared to previous years, they are more confident about what they are able to do to, and to prevent the climate getting worse. She also talked about the challenges they are facing now. More investiment and new technologies are needed.

time 3: 2'15''
the fuels' prices need to come down. The lack of storage is expected to be solved soon since thats get developed for the military.
what role she playes in her position, she said that its not much different with to be a mother. She builds converstaion, improves the confidence and make things right.

time4: 2'12
carbon neutrality is on the way to be standardized, it's not about a country or an organization but about every individual to protect our living place. More natural light and fuel, less fossil fuels.
some fossil fuel company invest some renewable energy. It is a great transformation .

time 5:2‘03

some companies such as Apple make green choice
ordinary ppl who seem to be disengageing from it still can feel weird about the climate change.
The plan to transform is not uptopian. Your understand swtiches when you get to the tipping point.

time 6: 2'59''
a sutdy shows that "self" is in the chest, the body follows ppls' torso.
the ego doesnt just go the body part you are focusing on.

obstacle: 7'39''

发表于 2014-3-23 08:16:21 | 显示全部楼层
Day 47 34-03
---speaker
hero,应该得世界和平奖
-----speed
1.2’02
The international climate change agreement will be stand in paris in 2015 and many works need to be done in 2014. Confidence of we can do it and law achievements have been built since 2009 summit. Efforts should be devoted as soon as possible otherwise more cost and time will be required to control the global warming.
2.2’05
Most of the technologies are available and the US is developing new storage tech. The pace of the movement is slower than people expect, but it is understandable since it is the transformation we never have. CF regards her work as a mother to support and cultivate discipline and love.
3.2’02
If every company, country, people contributes to the global warming issue, we can achieve carbon neutrality by the second half of the century, and carbon neutral will be the common sense. In order to achieve the goal, fossil fuel companies are investing money in R&D and efficiency to help them transform into new green business. French business is expected to take the leading position.
4.1’32
Some pioneers have devoted in green business and Apple is one example. For ordinary people, if they can feel something wired going on fundamentally, it is a step success. And the dream of carbon neutrality is not utopian once it hits the tipping point, and changes are going to make in the near future.
5.2’36
An experiment conducted within 10 subjects indicated that people locate their “self” on chest. The author questioned the reliability of a study only include ten samples, and argued that the question of relationship between mind and body can not be answered. People will focus on different parts of human body when they change attention. Therefore it seems ridiculous to apply scientific method to locate where our “self” is in the exact part of body.
------obstacle  
5’30
Putin mentioned six times of Kosovo as a precedent for the Russian’s annexed of Crimea.
After the Cold War, Putin regards NATO as threats to Russia. NATO intervened in Bosnian civil war. After diplomacy failed to stop S’s effort of driving Kosovars out, NATO bombed S for 78 days, and the East-West relations stepped into the tensest stage.
To end the crisis, Yeltsin sent an envoy to pressure M withdraw troops from Kosovo, and accept US control of Russia without joining NATO. However, the envoy’s minder was in mutiny. Finally, Russian army broke from NATO and deployed into Kosovo, turning collaboration into a confrontation.
The civilian officials seemed unnerved, except one----Putin, who obviously knew the details but prevented US to know anything. The Russian foreign ministry issued a denial and a lame statement about how the rogue operation was an accident. Nine years later, Kosovo declared its independence.
Putin’s role in the military collision 15 years ago remains a mystery, but his attitude is clear. During dangerous power vacuum in Moscow, when partnership with West at breaking point, when Russian armed forces took matters into their hands and rush to aid fellow slave, Putin seemed to relish the moment.
发表于 2014-3-23 08:31:34 | 显示全部楼层
还有首页?!!!!!
--------------
谢谢楼主!!
time2:1:13
the basement of the strategy
the surrounding situation has changed a lot, many countries have come up with many legislation to deal with the climate problem
the goal of the strategy

time3:1:57
many technologies are needed to deal with the problem, however the technologies are too expensive
dealing with the problem just like having a baby, the role of CF is a mother

time4:1:47
CF is fairly confident that one day the release amount of carbon will reach the goal
in the future, the sense of non-carbon will go into everybody's mind
some fuel companies are now investing into the research of make energy  renewable

time5:1:22
some other companies are also trying to make some efforts, Apple is a fantastic example
ordinary people could see some thing wield gong on
tackling climate change is not utopian

time6:2:56
the real you just inside your chest
the experiment involved 10 volunteers to conclude the finding
some wonders about the body and self

time7:7:22
一遇俄罗斯的政治文就要跪…
the story of how Putin avoided military collision 15 years ago
Putin resemble Kosovo in some ways,  the article describe when Kosovo saw Putin for the first time, Putin gave K a great impression
愿世界和平
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:51
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部