ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 5633|回复: 53

[阅读小分队] 【Native Speaker每日综合训练—34系列】【34-01】经管

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-20 22:33:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Stay tuned to our latest post! Follow us here --->  http://weibo.com/u/3476904471

我们始终坚信,每一次阅读,都应是一次美妙的旅程
而工作组的使命就是带领大家领略阅读中的极致美景

34系列啦~大家继续加油!!!

Part I: Speaker

Home Shopping

Victor:  Turn off the TV and  put down that phone.  I know  what you’re about to do.
Julia:  I wasn’t going to do  anything.
Victor:  You’re watching the  home shopping channel and you have the  phone in your hand, which  means you’re about to call  them and order something.   Admit it.
Julia:  I just wanted to ask  some questions about this  amazing item that’s on- screen right now.  It’s 30  percent off if I call  within the next eight minutes.   Look how nice it looks on the  model.  It’s a  limited edition necklace. If I don’t call soon,  they’ll be sold out!
Victor:  That’s why I have to  keep you from calling.  You  don’t need another piece of  second-rate jewelry  from the home shopping  channel.
Julia:  Oh, look what you’ve  done!  They’re sold out.  But  hey, look at that machine  they’re  demonstrating.  It’s  amazing what it can do.
Victor:  You don’t need  another ridiculous  gadget that you buy  after watching some  rigged demonstration.  You know  that they never work the  same way at home as they do  on TV.
Julia:  Some of them do.   Remember that machine I  bought for washing nuts?   That worked well.
Victor:  Yeah, and how much  use did we get out of that?   We have an entire garage full  of steals you just  couldn’t resist.   That’s why I need to do  something drastic.
Julia:  What?
Victor:  I’m  confiscating that  remote!

Source: ESLPOD
http://www.eslpod.com/website/show_podcast.php?issue_id=14894816

[Rephrase 1, 17:52]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-20 22:33:51 | 显示全部楼层

Part II: Speed

How This Startup's Focus on Personal Touch Helped it Thrive
BY Rebekah Epstein | March 19, 2014

[Time2]
When a friend of mine, who absolutely despises shopping, could not stop raving about Stitch Fix, an online personal styling service for women, I knew I had to give it a try.

My first thought when looking at the website was, 'how can someone a million miles away really understand my style?' It works like this: you sign up, fill out a pretty lengthy questionnaire about your style/body, and voila, a few days later a box of clothes magically arrives at your doorstep. Then, you can decide what pieces you want to keep, and return the rest without being charged.

I like the way Stitch Fix works because for most women, shopping can be a stressful experience -- there are too many options, none of them fit right, and most of us can’t afford to hire a personal stylist.

I focused this branding column on Stitch Fix because I really admire all of the personal touches. Even though it is a big brand, the company takes the time to create an individual “fix” and experience for everyone -- this can go a long way in creating return customers. So, here are a few things we can all take away from the brand:

Anticipate your customers' fears. Stitch Fix CEO, Katrina Lake, talks about how they aim to eliminate the anxiety of shopping: “[Our customer’s] time is often limited, and they’re not always sure what new trends will fit and flatter their bodies, or what will go with the items are already in their closets. We want to take the guesswork out of shopping by sending women items that are not only in line with their personal tastes, but are also flattering to their different body types, and suit their lifestyles.”

Furthermore, she continues, “because they have three days to try things on, they can get feedback from their husband or their friends and have more confidence in what they ultimately decide to purchase. “

A lot of times, we purchase out of convenience. So, if you create an easy, stress-free experience for your customers, they will keep coming back.

Take the time to get to know your customer. We all live in a busy world, but you are aiming to get loyal fans, rather than just customers. You need to take the time to know the people that are buying from you.

[395 words]

[Time3]
Stitch Fix makes this a cornerstone of the whole process, starting with The Style Profile. This questionnaire gives the stylists the info they need to prepare “a fix”. Lake writes, “It was really interesting to see which questions women responded to well, and which ones didn’t work as well as we anticipated. For example, we originally asked women to identify their body type (hourglass, apple, pear, etc.). We saw women weren’t always able to correctly identify their total body type, but responded more accurately to questions about specific body parts. Thus, the 'curvy bottom' question was born! It’s become something of a signature question in our Style Profile."

After The Style Profile is submitted, the team continues to get to know the customer by looking at her social media accounts, and follows up the process with a survey about how they can do better. All of these touches go a long way.

Personalize the experience. I feel like a broken record when I say this over and over, but I can’t say it enough. Even in our digital world, successful businesses focus on customer service, and making their customers feel special. This should always be engrained in your business, if you want to succeed.

The two things that Stitch Fix does to go above and beyond are the personal thank you from your stylist and the style guide. With every fix, they include information about how to style the pieces in several different ways.

Lake says, “It’s also an important differentiator for us as a business -- it’s quite difficult to be able to offer a truly personalized human touch to each client in a scalable way. We’ve worked very hard over the past few years to grow and scale our operations to ensure the quality of each Fix, and maintain that personal connection we’ve established with each client."

[309 words]

Source: Entrepreneur
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/232295

How to Say 'I'm the Best' Without Actually Saying It
BY Anna James | March 19, 2014

[Time 4]
Self-promotion is imperative to growing one's brand.

I once introduced a baseball player to a CEO of a large sporting agency. They exchanged their names and little else. Afterwards, I asked the athlete why he didn't mention that he'd been signed twice to minor league organizations, information I believed would have made a real impact during the conversation. The ballplayer shyly explained that it would have been "awkward" to mention his achievements.

Without a little bragging, you'll squander opportunities, just like that athlete. Here are six steps to developing your own self-promotion strategy, and how to tell people you're the best without actually saying it:

1. Identify what you've done and and what you're good at. List your achievements, including the endeavors you worked really hard and failed at. This is your personal performance map illustrating how far you've come and what you can promote. You've done the hard yards -- own it. We are told all of our lives that modesty is paramount and we must work in silence until we reach our end goal, but remember we have every right to celebrate our achievements along the way.

2. Practice your communication. There are various ways to convey the message "I'm the best" without actually saying it. Communicate in a non-threatening manner when promoting your offering, using phrases such as "I'm passionate," "I'm invested" and "I did [this]" or "I worked hard [at that]." People respond to effort and enthusiasm, not hot air.

[244 words]

[Time 5]
3. Tell everybody. Think of it like this -- if you've worked 16 hours a day to build a profitable business, don't you think you've earned the right to vocalize your success? Sharing with the world who you are and what your vocation is not boasting -- it is simply stating fact. Starting that conversation of "Hi, I do this" will open yourself up to new opportunities.

Within minutes of meeting me you'll discover I'm a passionate freelance writer, and that I  recently secured a fantastic contract through the recommendation of my local barista. A friend of his needed a writer, and he thought of me immediately. You'll never know every connection another person has, so promote what you can do to everyone.

4. Be prepared to prove it. Now that you've told people what you're doing and what your brand is about, you've got to back it up with hard evidence. The proof is in your work, and people will ask to see it. Update your website and social media channels constantly.

For example, when you're trying to enlist the help of a social media strategist and the link to their Twitter account is broken, alarm bells start ringing.

5. Get creative. Prove you stand out from the crowd by promoting yourself in an unusual way. Philippe Dubost is a perfect example. The web product manager transformed his online resume into the format of an Amazon advertisement, with himself as the product. Dubost's quirky self-promotion tactic caught the attention of the Today Show and he received over 100 job offers as a result.

6. Be generous. The best in a field often shares the spotlight. Promote and encourage others who are doing a good job and offer your help to those who ask for it. Develop a community around your work and give freely, as generosity is the most sincere way to be remembered.

World-renowned celebrity chef Jamie Oliver is known to share his expertise with just about anyone who will listen. This kind of participation within his industry is invaluable to his brand. People are happy to invest in him because he is devoted to them.

[358 words]

Source: Entrepreneur
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/232313

How Japan's economic survival plan could backfire
By Bernice Napach | Mar 18, 2014

[Time 6]
It's been almost 14 months since Japan's central bank announced its commitment to a 2% inflation rate and monthly asset purchases to stimulate Japan's moribund economy. The policy change, known as "Abenomics," named after Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, is focused on reviving an economy that, though the third largest in the world, has been stagnant for 20 years. In addition to monetary easing, Abenomics includes structural reforms and fiscal stimulus.

"It was probably the right thing to do," says David Pilling, Financial Times Asia Editor and author of the new book, Bending Adversity: Japan and the Art of Survival. Debt was rising as a percentage of a nominal GDP that had "gone nowhere for 20 years," he said.

But starting April 1, Japan is increasing its sales tax for the first time in 17 years, raising questions about the sustainability of Japan's economic growth, which grew at a 0.7% annual rate in the last quarter of 2013 -- below earlier estimates and economists' expectations.

"The tax increase could be very dangerous," says Pilling in the video above. Japan wants to "prompt consumer confidence, consumer spending, demand. You would have thought if that's your policy the last thing you want to do is take 3% out of people's pockets."

Japan's tax hike could slow growth, at least temporarily, says Pilling. But he notes the government views it as a way to repair a "fiscal mess" and a "necessary confidence building measure for the markets."

So will Japan succeed in these two goals: growing its economy while repairing its fiscal condition?

Pilling gives Abenomics a 50% chance of success and a 30%-40% chance of petering out. He pegs the odds of inflation turning into hyperinflation at 10%. In the meantime, he'll be watching if Japan achieves a sustainable 2% inflation rate, stronger growth and rising wages.

"If wages don't rise, then in the long run all Abenomics will have achieved is to make everybody poorer," Pilling argues.

[325 words]

Source: Yahoo Finance
http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/could-japan-s-pending-tax-increase-derail-a-fledgling-recovery-after-20-years-of-stagnation-201458469.html

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-20 22:33:52 | 显示全部楼层
Part III: Obstacle

One-third of Americans only have $1,000 saved for retirement
By Mandi Woodruff | Mar 18, 2014

[Paraphrase 7]
More Americans are confident about their retirement prospects for the first time in seven years, but even so, more than one-third of workers (36%) have a measly $1,000 saved for their later years, according to a new study by the Employee Benefit Research Institute.

As a whole, however, Americans are feeling more confident about retirement, with 18% saying they're "very confident," up from 13% in 2013. But this year’s confidence numbers are still lower than they were before the Great Recession, when one-quarter of Americans were feeling very confident about their golden years.

“We’re definitely moving in the wrong direction,” said Greg Burrows, senior vice president of retirement and investor services with the Principal Financial Group, which co-sponsored the report. “Increasingly, workers realize they need to save a lot more for retirement, and yet their actions aren’t following through.”

At a time when research has shown time and again how ill-prepared most workers are to support themselves through their golden years, the study offers a glimpse into what the "very confident" 18% have that, well, the rest of us don’t.

They know their number. A lot more goes into saving for the future than dollars and cents. You have to have some idea of how much you need to save. And people who take the time to calculate their retirement needs ahead of time are more likely to be on track.

About 44% of workers say they’ve run their numbers through a retirement calculator, helping them to save a whopping 40% more than the rest of us.

“Everyone else is really just guessing,” said Burrows. “Using savings calculators is a really important trigger for improving actions and savings rates. When we look at our own customers who use calculators, they take action and are more likely to make a change.”

You don’t need to hire a pricey financial planner to get your number. EBRI offers a free tool, as well as Bankrate, the AARP, and Kiplinger.

They’ve got money (and they know how to use it). Obviously, saving for the future is easier when there's more to start with. Workers earning more than $75,000 a year were far more likely to report feeling more confident about retirement than those earning less, according to the EBRI. On the other hand, of those workers who say they've saved less than $1,000 for retirement, 68% reported earning $35,000 or less.

When asked, more than half of workers blamed their low savings rates on day-to-day living expenses. But in many cases, daily budgets aren’t static and can be rearranged to free up funds for savings. What some people lack is the time and energy to revamp their entire household budget — especially for a goal that seems far off.

“In order to have a good opportunity to save, you have to develop an understanding and a plan for managing your spending and saving,” Burrows said. “It’s not easy, but it’s doable if people make the effort to understand their spending patterns and have a good command of their dollars and where they’re being spent.”

They have a designated retirement account. Saving is also easier when you've got a vehicle in place to do so. A whopping 90% of households who have a designated retirement account (like an IRA or 401(k)) actually contribute to it, according to EBRI. On the flipside, just 20% of workers who don’t have a retirement savings account say they’ve saved.  

Not surprisingly, people who invested in retirement plans during the economic recovery saw the biggest spike in confidence this year, thanks to a much-needed boost from a bull market. Between 2013 and 2014, the rate of plan-holders who said they were confident about retirement jumped from 14% to 24% — twice as high as workers who didn’t have a retirement plan.

They’d love to work through retirement — but they don’t count on it.  EBRI found that confident workers are more likely to have a realistic idea of when they’ll retire — and in most cases that means earlier rather than later.

There’s something of a reality gap between when today’s workers think they’ll retire and when they actually do. For example, only 9% of workers say they plan to retire early (before age 60) but nearly four times that number (35%) report actually retiring that early, according to the report.  And just 18% of workers say they’ll retire before age 65, but again, far more people found themselves retiring in that age range than expected (32%).

“This difference between workers’ expected retirement age and retirees’ actual age of retirement suggests that a considerable gap exists between workers’ expectations and retirees’ experience,” the report says.

The biggest reason for early retirement: unexpected health issues.  Overestimating your retirement age can be just as costly as underestimating it. For example, if you think you’ll work until 75, you might not consider things like long-term health insurance, which could make all the difference for the 70% of Americans expected to need long-term nursing care at some point in their lives.

“When you build a plan for retirement, don’t count on the ability to work in retirement,” Burrows said. “If you do get the opportunity, that’s fantastic. But it’s not something you should build your plan around because the reality is that the majority of workers don’t.”

[879 words]

Source: Yahoo Finance
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/americans-only-have--1-000-saved-for-retirement-ebri-report-134741117.html

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
发表于 2014-3-20 22:40:44 | 显示全部楼层
沙发~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

time:2:10.40
The website that works special and choose clothes for their female consumers.
How does it work?
The company should anticipate their consumers' fears.They should provide their consumers a better experience to choose clothes that fit them well.
time:1:50.87
Special and particular questions.
Keep touch with clients.
Personalize the experience.
time:1:25.45
Six ways to improve self-promotion strategy.
1 list your achievements.what you have done very well and worked very hard.
2 pratice communication skill.
time:2:11.07
3 tell everybody
4 be prepared to prove what you tell
5 get creatie
6 be generous
time:1:39.35
The good part of Abenomics.
But rising the tax may be not a good way.
The aim--fix fiscal problems.But this will do harm to improve consumers confidence.
If wages will not go up,Abenomics will make everybody poorer.
time:5:03.39
How many Americans are confident towards their retire life?Though rises now,still less than the number before Great Recession.
How to save easeir:
1 have a saving calculator.
The survey--earn more,more confident.earn less,save less.
2 have a retirement account.
have an acount--more confident.
The gap between worker's expectation and retirement experience.
It's not appropriate to assume that you can still work in retirement.
发表于 2014-3-20 22:43:40 | 显示全部楼层
Speed
Time2 2:23
Stitch Fix is an online personal styling service.
Time3 1:37
How Stitch Fix perform the personal service.
Time4 1:27
Six steps to develop self-promotion strategy.
1. Identify what you've done and what you are good at.
2. Practice your communication.
Time5 1:58
3. Tell everybody.
4. Be prepared to prove it.
5. Get creative.
6. Be generous.
Time6 1:58
Japan will increase sales tax to 8% from April 1st.
Editor P said the increase could slow down the growth.
If wage do not rise, Abeconomics will make people poorer.
发表于 2014-3-20 22:54:47 | 显示全部楼层
新系列 来个地板

Speaker:In today's dialogue,the man wanted to stopped the women from TV shopping.Women has bought many useless things before on TV shopping.

01:56
Introduce how Stitch Fix works for its customers.The company anticipate customer's fear and give them an easy, stress-free experience,while people's time are limited.Taking time to know customers better can gain loyal from them.

01:47
The company uses many ways to know anout its customers and personalize the experiece,which makes customers feel special.It's difficult to give a personal touch to every client,but the team will do their best.

01:29
Six stpes to develop your ownn self-promotion strategy and tell people you're best without saying it.1 identify what you have done and what you are good at. 2 Practice your communication skill.

01:16
3 Tell everyone what you've done successfully.4 Be prepared to prove what you said.5 Be creative 6 Be generous.

01:49
Monetary easing,structural reform and fiscal stimulus will be good strategy to Japan's economy.But the sales tax was increased to solve the debt,but the increase will be dangerous to customer's confidence.And if the wages do not rise,people will be poor in this strategy.Only the success rate of Abe is only 50%.

06:12
Main Idea: most people have problems in saving for retirement.
As a whole,more americans are confident about the retirement,Bus there still many people in trouble about their savings for retirement.More people realize that they need to save more for their retirement.But no action is followed.To have a more fitable strategy for retirement savings,a retirement calculator shoulded used and it is a free tool.However,most people calculate saving plans by guessing.
People whose annual income is about 75000 are more confident to their retirement.Most people whose income is below 35000 have only 1000 for retirement.The low saving rate is blamed to day-to-day living expenses.
To solve this problem,a good plan that can manage spending ans saving should be set up.And a vehicle in planc such as a retirement accout can be easier for people to save money.
People who are confident to retirement have more idea about when they will be retired,most are earlier.But there are gap between reality and expection.The biggest reason is unexpected health issue.And this will be costly to people who do not have a good plan about early retirement.
发表于 2014-3-20 23:04:01 | 显示全部楼层

Speaker:Julia wants to buy something frome home shopping channel programme. But Victor doesn't agreet with what she does. He figures out that the products which saled on channel are second-rates. Furthermore,Julia arguted that the machine for washing nuts is good.However,Victor says that they use that machine rarely.So Victor wants to take away Julia's remote.

time 2 3:02
A website called Stitch Fix halps preson chooes the clothes which fit for their particular style.The customer's time are always limited.

time3 2:43
Stitch Fix's service startes with the Style Profile,which estimates the client's body type and style. The two tings that Stitch Fix beyond others are person thank you from your stylist and style gide.

time4 1:42
six steps to developing your own self-promotion strategy: 1 identify what you'ar good at;2 pratice your communication.

time5 0:20
3,tell every body;4,be prepared to prove it;5,get creative; 6,be generous

time6 3:04
It has been 14 months since abenomices have carried out which take focus on structural reforms and fiscal stimulus.But Japan's economic growth is 0.7% annual rate which is below than earlier estimates.Futhermore, the authorities increased the tax to repair fiscal mess. So,Pilling thinks that the methode will harm Japan's economy.
发表于 2014-3-20 23:04:31 | 显示全部楼层
还有首页?!
---------------------
谢谢楼主!很久没回小分队了之前一段时间都是默默跟着没有回复,正好昨晚看到还有主页就占了一座。。来交作业了~
time2:1:20
you can just sign up in a website and finish a questionnaire, the website will send you a box of clothes which could fit your body and your lifestyle
the website is aimed at providing its customer a stress-free experience of shopping

time3:1:22
the website is trying to provide a good or better service for the costumers
it may not be easy for costumers to understand what body style they are, but person can be aware about the information of some specific parts of the body
if you want to have a success business, customize is an important thing to think and do

time4:1:06
some ways to promote yourself to apply for a job or an opportunity
identify what you have done and celebrate every achievement you have gained
practice your communication

time5:1:41
share with the world what you have done
be prepared to prove you have done a good job
use a novelty way to tell people you are different and experienced and suitable for the job
be kind to your colleague and community, share feelings and experience with them

time6:1:42
japan is going to increase its sales tax in order to promote the economy
japanese economy has been stagnant for 20 years, if this time the strategy does not work again, the economy and the confidence of the citizens may be worse
the new strategy need the simultaneous increase of wages

time7:4:27
even through many people know after they retire, the money they save is not enough for them to live, but they still do not change their saving habits and still be confidence about their lives
people who join a retirement plan will feel more relieved about their future live
there is a gap between the expectation of the people when they will retire and the reality of when they retire, some of them do not count the health issues into consideration
发表于 2014-3-20 23:05:31 | 显示全部楼层
新系列首页哦

Speaker:
home shopping: buy things at home by watching TV and using the telephone.
Admit it: force someone to agree with what we said which he don't want to agree.
on-screen: on the television
off: discount
model: person who is use to show how nice jewelry is.
limited edition: there are only a small number of something
sold out: there are no more items to buy
second-rate: not a very good quality
demonstrating: showing you how to use
gadget: small device or machine usually have only several times to use
rigged: something be made to look better than it really is
steals: something you buy very low price
resist: aviod to doing something
drastic: something he usually not do
confiscating: take something away so others can't use it
remote: remote control, something used to change the channel of TV

Time2: 2'37"
Time3: 2'04"
Stitch Fix is a startup which provide online personal stying service for women. For most women, shopping can be a stressful experience, but Stitch Fix create an easy, stress-free experience for their customers by anticipating the customers' fears and using a questionnaire to know their customers' info to prepare a fix.

Time4: 1'24"
Time5: 2'35"
There are six steps to developing your own self-promotion strategy as identify what you've done and what you're good at, practice your communication, tell everybody about your success, be prepared to prove it, get creative and be generous.

Time6: 2'18"
Abenomics policy is focused on reviving an economy that has been stagnant for 20 years. In addition to monetary easing, Abenomics includes structural reforms and fiscal stimulus. But will Japan succeed in it? We are not sure.

personal touches 私人物品
hot air 吹牛,大话

Obstacle: 6'08"
More than one third of workers in American have very little money saved for their retirement. Workers realize they need to save a lot more for retirement, but their actions aren't following through.
Saving for the future is easier when there's more to start with, but more than half of workers blamed their low savings rate on living expenses. In fact, they have to develop an understanding and a plan for managing your spending and saving.
Also, there's something of a reality gap between when today's workers think they'll retire and when they actually do.

发表于 2014-3-20 23:10:55 | 显示全部楼层
Day 45
----speaker
The conversation is bout a talk of home shopping. Julia was about to call when she was watching home shopping, and Victor wanted to prevent her from buying the necklace and machine. Victor thought the quality of goods on home shopping is second-rate and goods will never work as the program says. Victor might control the remote to help Julia stop buying small devices she will not use much after purchase.  
----speed
1.2’17
Stitch Fix works by analyzing customers’ data and preferences, sending “fix” clothes to them, and allowing them to try on and chose what they need. SF gives individual fix and experience on clothing and provides perfect customer services. They value customers and thus cultivate loyalty.
2.1’51 有机会想要试一下这个服务
The first step of SF is the style profile, and SF adjusts its questions according to customers’ responses and follows customers’ social media. Customer service is the important part in SF business, and it tries to personalize every experience, ensure quality and maintain connection already established.
3.1’36
Six steps to convey you are the best without actually saying it obviously. First you may identify and show every achievement you have up until now, helping people know about your talents and potential. Second great communication by alluding you are good is needed.
4.2’39
Third, tell everyone around what you did and what you are good at, and you might get some chances. Fourth be prepared to prove your abilities and update your social media. Then be creative at marketing yourself and be different from others, then you might get more chances. Last be generous to others and help everyone who asks, as it is a sincere way to invest and people will remember and reward you.
5.1’28
It has been the 14 months of Abenomics takeover, and economic improvements have been realized. However Japan is going to raise taxes since April 1st for the first time, which might slow down the development trend. Scholar predicted 50% chance of success for Abenomics to continuously maintain economic growth, and suggested that if salary did not increase, people will get poorer.
-----obstacle
5’27
More Americans, from 13% to 18%, are confident about their retirements, but actually one-third save only $1000 for retirement, and people are heading to a wrong direction. There are some tips confident people have, and others do not.
Firstly, confident people know how much they need to save and they take time to calculate retirement need ahead of time. Well-plan can save up to 40% more. However, everyone else just guessing what they need for retirement.
In addition, confident people virtually earn more, around 75,000. While among those who save $1000, 68% earn less than $35,000 Third, they take time to revamp budget and save from day-to-day expenses. Fourth, a designated retirement account helps to induce saving. Finally, those invested in recovery saw biggest spike in confidence---plan holders’ confidence jumped from 14% to 24%, twice as high as those who do not have plans. In the end, as there is a gap between when people expected to retire and when they actually retire, and unexpected health issues may suddenly hit you, confident people expect retirement earlier.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:12
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部