ChaseDream
搜索
12345下一页
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 33887|回复: 41

[申请文书] 4/15前书信模板大全(催讯奖学金+催讯入学+接受入学+婉辞入学)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-19 10:14:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
索引

催询入学及奖学金申请 2#
催询入学及奖学金申请  
催询奖学金申请
请求考虑颁给奖学金

接受入学 3#
答复如有奖学金才接受入学
接受入学,请速发I-20
接受学费奖学金
接受助教奖学金
奖学金不足,询问是否可免学费

要求延期入学 4#
要求延期入学(因来不及办理出国手续)
请求延期入学并保留奖学金

婉辞入学 5#
婉辞奖学金并介绍其他同学
婉辞入学

注:
1,做人要厚道,看贴要回帖。
2,做人要聪明,表怪爬爬没提醒你,写信的时候不要一个字不落的抄上模板啊。看看套路就好,知道该说什么不该说什么,中间加些自己的客套话。小秘被你骚扰了好几个月了,说点好话有助RP嗒。  
3,难免有错误

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-19 10:16:11 | 显示全部楼层
催询入学及奖学金申请

催询入学及奖学金申请

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have applied to the Graduate School for admission and financial assistance. To my knowledge, you have had all my application materials for evaluation. However, I have not heard from you concerning the status of my application.0 L- x1 g. l2 N

As the new academic year is nor far away, I earnestly hope to know results of my application. Your assistance will be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

催询奖学金申请

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am anxious about my ability to support myself while engaging in graduate study at your department, and hence, I wish to know whiether my application for a graduate assistantship has been approved.4 L; M7 D0 }' X! r

As the new academic year is rapidly approaching, Iam most eager to hear from you concerning this problem.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Respectfully yours,

请求考虑颁给奖学金

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am pleased to learn that my application for admission to graduate study at your University has been approved. From your recent information. I realize that I need to submit  the Certified Sources of Support Form before an I-20 form can be issued. My problem now is that my financial resources are still somewhat short of the amount required.

Under this condition, I hope to obtain some additional financial assistance. Would you kindly adbise me if there is such possibility.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-19 10:17:53 | 显示全部楼层
接受入学

答复如有奖学金才接受入学

Dear ***:

Thank you for your letter of  Feb. 5th. I shall be glad to enroll your Graduate School provided that my request for ginancial support is accepted. As stated in my application, I need an assistanship for an income to finance my education at your university.

If I am admitted and offered financial support, I shall arrive in Tucson on or about  August 20th, I need your assistance in reseving a one bedroom house in the University Apartment Place on campus.

In any event, I am grateful for your kind gesture.

Sincerely yours,

接受入学,请速发I-20

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am pleased to know of my admission to the Department of  ** at your university. This is to inform you that I intend to accept the admission.- S) Q0 [+ l* [0 B+ A. P; s

It is requested that an I-20 Form be issued at your earliest convenience lest there be insufficient time to obtain all travel documents for enrollment for the fall semester this year.3 O; O3 Y- N/ F& @$ L/ {- N3 N

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

接受学费奖学金

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am overwhelmed with your kind award of tuitionship that will be a great help to me. At present, I am applying for my passport and visa and plan to arrive in *** in the late July or later.

Allow me to thank you for your kind assistance. You can trust that I will work hard to live up t oyour expectations.

Sincerely,

接受助教奖学金

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated Feb 3th, in which you offered me a graduate teaching assistantship for the 2007-2008 academic years. I accept this kind offer with deep appreciation.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,

奖学金不足,询问是否可免学费

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your letter of Feb 6th. I am pleased to know that I have been accepted for admission to your Master's program in *** and you have kindly grated me an ssiistantship with an annual stipend of $8000.

To plan for the finance, I wish to know if a tuition waiver or other privilege accompanise the assistantship award, Also I would like tto know how much money I myself should have rto prepare for a year.& A# m- T6 H3 f/ T2 Y

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-19 10:20:33 | 显示全部楼层
要求延期入学

要求延期入学(因来不及办理出国手续)

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have just received the I-20 Form but found insufficient time for obtaining passort, visa and other travel papers. It is therefore requested that you extend my admission to the spring 2002. The I-20 Form is returned.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Sincerely,

请求延期入学并保留奖学金

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am very appreciative of your kindness in awarding me an assistantship beginning the fall 2007. However, for personal reasons, I shall be unable to register this coming fall and therefore wish to retain the assistantship award and graduate admission until the fall 2008. Your approval is solicited.
If further credentials are reauired, please advise. My I-20 Form is being reyurned to the Internasional Student Advisor.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Sincerely,

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-19 10:22:17 | 显示全部楼层
婉辞入学

婉辞奖学金并介绍其他同学

Dear ***:

Thank you for your kind offer of admission and a teaching assitantship. However, I regret that I am unable to accept it because only a week ago, I accepted a similar offer from another institution.

For this position, I can recommend Mr. *** who has applied to your department. In terms of scholastic capacity and work ability, he is in no way inferior to me. More important is that most of the applicants I know have accepted some sort of financial support.He, however, has not received any. Therefore, I believe that he will be delighted to accept your offer.

In any event, I am very grateful for your assistance.

Sincerely,

婉辞入学

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your letter of Feb.10th regarding my accepatance to your university. I regret to inform you that before your letter arrived, I had accepted an offer of admission from another institution.

Your assistance to my application, however, is appreciated just the same.

Sincerely,

发表于 2012-3-20 19:22:16 | 显示全部楼层
这个好啊!
发表于 2012-3-30 09:21:52 | 显示全部楼层
太棒啦~~~thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
发表于 2012-4-4 23:02:03 | 显示全部楼层
很好~~先顶再发~
发表于 2012-4-5 11:34:04 | 显示全部楼层
good!~
发表于 2013-11-15 18:40:55 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈 看帖要回帖,谢谢普渡哥分享!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:13
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部