返回列表 发新帖
查看: 4510|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[求助]请分析一下这题

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2003-3-12 18:42:00 | 只看该作者

[求助]请分析一下这题

Handwriting analysis—also known as graphology—is a poor way to predict personality types, even though it is used by 3,000 United States firms and by a majority of European companies. In a recent study, five graphologists scored no better than chance in predicting the occupations of forty professionals.
                           (1-1)
Which one of the following is an assumption necessary to the argument?

(A) People in the same occupation usually do not have the same personality type.
(B) Graphology is an effective means of predicting personality types in non-business contexts.
(C) There are more United States firms that do not use graphology than all the United States and European firms that do use it.
(D) There are several other techniques for predicting personality types that are more accurate than graphology.
(E) There is a correspondence between type of personality and choice of occupation.
沙发
发表于 2003-3-12 19:35:00 | 只看该作者
I have almost fogot how to solve this problem. Let me try.

The evidence of the text is that " In a recent study, five graphologists scored no better than chance in predicting the occupations of forty professionals."===>The conclusion is that "Handwriting analysis is a poor way to predict personality types"

If (E) is not true, the linkage between the evidence and the conclusion is definately broken. So, (E) is an assumption of the reasoning of the text.

My two cents
板凳
发表于 2003-3-14 21:42:00 | 只看该作者
该题是标准的概念跳跃。前提occupation偷换为personality.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-13 14:04
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部