搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: winder
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[面试经验] MIT Sloan interview notice - just got few minutes ago

[复制链接]
11#
发表于 2004-2-26 23:53:00 | 只看该作者

Why I cannot open the interview preparation guide online?

Why I cannot open the interview preparation guide online? Could you tell me which software    I should use to see this file?    

12#
发表于 2004-2-27 01:23:00 | 只看该作者
winder,     i got your message but my reply failed since it was over the word limit allowed.     so i am posting the same message below.     hope it is helpful for you guys.     best of luck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, fficeffice" />

congrats to the interview invite!     I hope you end up in sloan so that we can be classmates!     Here is what I think of the interview - it is tough to get a mit sloan interview (small class    size and all)    so since you did get it I am sure you are well accomplished in life and did well in the application package, so I wouldn’t worry much about the interview process.     From my experience, the interview was very laid back and short, the interviewer was extremely nice (sorry I can’t disclose the name of the interviewer), so the interview process was painless and rather enjoyable.     my tip about the interview is “be yourself”, show your real characteristics and goals.     show who you really are.     That’s what I did and seems worked.     

As far as the specific questions, honestly i don't remember the exact questions word by word and even if I did I am not sure if I am at the position to disclose them.     but here is what I remember that might be useful– all questions were behavior questions asking your past experiences, and the impression that I got was that they want to see who you are, how you do things, how you deal with people, etc, via your past experiences.     So, to help prepare for the interview, definitely know your resume and application package really well.     Prepare at least one example for each key point about    yourself (e.g. prepare one example for leadership skills, one example for hard working... you got the idea).     As long as you come prepared with examples and can present them well in the interview, I think you are all set.    

By the way, do you mind me asking your background and where you are located at?     I hope it works out for you and we will be classmates.     Please keep in touch.        

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-2-27 02:01:00 | 只看该作者
thanks for the advises. fjapl mm.

It's good to hear the interview from sloan is painless. Frankly say, I don't feel I am a good performer    in interview. But the good news is, I am recovering from the cough which lasted 2 months back from last December. It was so annoying and made    my interview with Kellogg alumni    a not very pleasant experience.

About my background, 28, gmat <740, W/E 4 (1.5 IT, 2.5 project management), so so GPA from under and masters). I'm in San Diego

14#
发表于 2004-2-27 02:42:00 | 只看该作者
winder, you are welcome.        really, don't worry about being a great interview performer or not...in my opinion, it is not something that one can determine objectively.     although some fundmental qualities/skills are necessary for a successful interview, it is in the eye of the particular interviewer to determine if you (or your style)    are a good fit for the school or not.     because each school    has different culture and    would    focus on (slightly) different qualities/personalities    of the candidates, a    particular presentation style judged as good at one    school could be judged    differently at another    school.     that's why fit is    extremely important...

an    interesting fact that i have noticed,    you and i registered    at CD    on the same day.     nice coincidence.     

15#
发表于 2004-2-27 02:52:00 | 只看该作者
is this from round 2 or 3?

cheers

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-27 3:00:25编辑过]
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-2-27 03:20:00 | 只看该作者
This is from round 2
17#
发表于 2004-2-27 22:41:00 | 只看该作者
congrats and feel happy for you guys.

Good luck, every one!

18#
发表于 2004-2-28 22:40:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用SmileFM在2004-2-26 23:18:00的发言:
I got interview invitation today. Just confirmed with adcom.

From BW forum, I know that one guy from shanghai also got it.

Anyone else here?

Do you mean the interview for Chinese applicants have sent out? I applied in Round 2, but still not got any message.
19#
发表于 2004-3-4 23:55:00 | 只看该作者
Hey I'm in Shanghai and got an interview invite for next week. So far I only saw the three of us in China getting an invite, but I'm sure there are others... When are you doing your R2 interviews?

fjapl, where are you located?

Ciao

20#
发表于 2007-1-21 13:55:00 | 只看该作者

I will fly to Boston for interview LFM program. Can u send me your email, I would like to ask you some questions regarding interview. My email is chrisdu1977[在] yahoo.com

I am 29, 700 gmat, good graduate gpa, but poor in under. I am currently in phoenix. AZ thx.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-31 11:06
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部