ChaseDream
搜索
1234下一页
返回列表 发新帖
本题详情

本贴相关题目 OG (YRYX)

00:00:00

In addition to having more protein -than wheat does, the protein in rice is higher quality than that in wheat, with more of the amino acids essential to the human diet.

正确答案: B

相关帖子

更多...

更多相关帖子

帖子

好友

积分

ChaseDream

注册时间
2003-03-17
精华
解析
查看: 25677|回复: 35

[求助]请教OG-19(rabbit和solome一定来看一下)

[精华] [复制链接]
发表于 2003-12-27 22:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

[求助]请教OG-19(rabbit和solome一定来看一下)

19. In addition to having more protein -than wheat does, the protein in rice is higher quality than that in wheat, with more of the amino acids essential to the human diet.
(A)the protein in rice is higher quality than that in
(B)rice has protein of higher quality than that in
(C)the protein in rice is higher in quality than it is in
(D)rice protein is higher in quality than it is in
(E)rice has a protein higher in quality than
   答案是B,看OG解释中一段话,理解有困难:In C and D, the comparative structure higher in quality than it is in wheat absurdly suggests that rice protein contains wheat.  这是什么意思,我看不出来它要表述的关系(rice protein contains wheat),请大家指点一下。

发表于 2003-12-28 03:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用ecsniffer在2003-12-28 2:03:00的发言:
横竖看了好几遍,我也怎么都看不出这句话里有这个意思,请具体讲讲,谢谢!

同感
查了查语法书上的解释
第一遍没有找到可以,支持ETS观点的语法点
因为主要关注在that 和it 做代词的这个 点上
而在这个点上,他们两个最大的区别就是that可以指代 复数名词而it不能

第二遍的时候找到了 关键的突破口
从句法的结构上 可以很明显的解开这道题
19. In addition to having more protein than wheat does, the protein in rice is higher quality than that in wheat, with more of the amino acids essential to the human diet.

C或者D 之所以在OG的解释中被认为是 it 是只代的 rice protein
是因为 画线部分 是 主+系+表 than 主+系+表 结构所以由than要求比较结构的一致即 it =rice protein
B选项 结构为  主语+及物动词+宾语+介词短语(of higher quality than that in wheat修饰限定宾语protein的性质)此结构中都是曾曾修饰推进没有如C或D中的整体结构并列 所以that 肯定是指代最近的名词quality.

现在再仔细的读一遍OG的这就原文解答,就肯定明白了
In C and D, the comparative structure higher in quality than it is in wheat absurdly suggests that rice protein contains wheat.

正好路过,很高兴能为ecsniffer JJ的二战做贡献 加油!CD的朋友们都支持你.
(如果解答有不对的地方还请大家指正)
发表于 2003-12-28 01:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用dreadpower在2003-12-27 22:55:00的发言:
In C and D, the comparative structure higher in quality than it is in wheat absurdly suggests that rice protein contains wheat.  这是什么意思,我看不出来它要表述的关系(rice protein contains wheat),请大家指点一下。

这句话的意思是:句中的higher in quality than it is in wheat 这个比较结构,表明大米中的蛋白质含有小麦

所以是不对的,这里的比较对象无可比性。
发表于 2003-12-28 02:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用dreadpower在2003-12-27 22:55:00的发言:
In C and D, the comparative structure higher in quality than it is in wheat absurdly suggests that rice protein contains wheat.  这是什么意思,我看不出来它要表述的关系(rice protein contains wheat),请大家指点一下。

横竖看了好几遍,我也怎么都看不出这句话里有这个意思,请具体讲讲,谢谢!
发表于 2003-12-28 06:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
1, there is logical problem here 'in C and D, the comparative structure higher in quality than it is in wheat absurdly suggests that rice protein contains wheat. '  -------> 'highter in quality than it is n wheat' should suggest that wheat contains rice protein -- wrong.   ETS is also allowed to make some mistakes:-). This morning, i did PS portion in math. In question 382, ETS asks us to find which is least, among A) 1/0.2;  B)(0.2)*2;  C)0.02;  D) 0.2/2;  E) 0.2
It says B=0.04, thus B is least, the right answer. I was completely  stunned by the explanation. And then I began to suspect my eyes, my abilities, ...  What the hell is this???
2, 'rice' must be the subject of teh main clause since it says '... having more protein ...' in the prep. clause.
发表于 2003-12-28 09:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
这个题从句首的结构having more protein -than wheat does很容易排除A,C,D;然后E比较的对象不对,
原文显然是在说除了有更多的protein,还有更高质量的protein,所以答案很简单选B。

另外C/D,除了刚刚提到的错误以外,C中的it是代替protein的,而protein在每个中间都有限定词或者叫修饰词,C中是in rice, D 是 rice protein.

楼主| 发表于 2003-12-28 11:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Snazzy在2003-12-28 6:06:00的发言:
1, there is logical problem here 'in C and D, the comparative structure higher in quality than it is in wheat absurdly suggests that rice protein contains wheat. '  -------> 'highter in quality than it is n wheat' should suggest that wheat contains rice protein -- wrong.   ETS is also allowed to make some mistakes:-).

我就是这个意思,it指代protein的话,应该是wheat contains rice protein
 楼主| 发表于 2003-12-28 11:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用crusaders在2003-12-28 3:48:00的发言:
19. In addition to having more protein than wheat does, the protein in rice is higher quality than that in wheat, with more of the amino acids essential to the human diet.

C或者D 之所以在OG的解释中被认为是 it 是只代的 rice protein
是因为 画线部分 是 主+系+表 than 主+系+表 结构所以由than要求比较结构的一致即 it =rice protein
B选项 结构为  主语+及物动词+宾语+介词短语(of higher quality than that in wheat修饰限定宾语protein的性质)此结构中都是曾曾修饰推进没有如C或D中的整体结构并列 所以that 肯定是指代最近的名词quality.

现在再仔细的读一遍OG的这就原文解答,就肯定明白了
In C and D, the comparative structure higher in quality than it is in wheat absurdly suggests that rice protein contains wheat.

正好路过,很高兴能为ecsniffer JJ的二战做贡献 加油!CD的朋友们都支持你.
(如果解答有不对的地方还请大家指正)

我不明白的地方是这里:既然或者D 之所以在OG的解释中被认为是 it 是只代的 rice protein,那么逻辑上应该是wheat contains rice protein. 而不是OG上所说的的rice protein contains wheat.
发表于 2003-12-28 11:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
大家说的对呀 >_<....
晕了
继续讨论.............
发表于 2003-12-28 12:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Snazzy在2003-12-28 6:06:00的发言:
1, there is logical problem here 'in C and D, the comparative structure higher in quality than it is in wheat absurdly suggests that rice protein contains wheat. '  -------> 'highter in quality than it is n wheat' should suggest that wheat contains rice protein -- wrong.   ETS is also allowed to make some mistakes:-). This morning, i did PS portion in math. In question 382, ETS asks us to find which is least, among A) 1/0.2;  B)(0.2)*2;  C)0.02;  D) 0.2/2;  E) 0.2
It says B=0.04, thus B is least, the right answer. I was completely  stunned by the explanation. And then I began to suspect my eyes, my abilities, ...  What the hell is this???
2, 'rice' must be the subject of teh main clause since it says '... having more protein ...' in the prep. clause.

我觉得数学上有错误很可能
但Verbal上,几率会小一些
兄弟去可以去ETS的论坛问一下
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:15
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部