返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1920|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Suggestion for everyone who wants to study MBA in France

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2007-3-16 19:21:00 | 只看该作者

Suggestion for everyone who wants to study MBA in France

Dear my Chinese bros and sisters, my name is yunfeng, and now is taking MBA program in Reims Management School (ESC Reims) in France.

As we can see in this forum, for everyone,  there is no doubt, MBA is a big investment. Before I came here, I also have a lot of

questions? Hence in the following I will share my experience here and I hope it will be helpful for you.  

I chose France because I know the cooperations between China and France are growing, so they need more people who not only know

how to do business but also how to be the bridge between the two entitys. We need know how to communicate with Frech people in an

appropriate way. Hence we need come here to get the deeper understanding of the culture and the country.

In my opinion the top 10 business schools can all make your wishes to come true. Because in Europe, French business schools have a

good reputation. I chose ESC Riems because it ranks around 5 in France and the location is convenient to go to Paris. In June, when TGV

arrives Riems, it will take only 45mins to go to Paris. Most of important, the living cost in Riems is very low comparing the other big cities.

Reims is very quiet, beautiful city, people here are very polite and high educated. I am sure here is good place for study.

For the school part, I feel the facultys are quite qualified. ESC Reims owns famouse facultys in Marketing and Finance, and everyone in France

kows this. And for some courses we also invited professors from other famous business schools, like ESSEC and Lyon Business School. Another

example, when we took Risk Management, we also invite successful persons with different background, from Bank CEO, Magzine Editor to

Lawyers. Our school's mission is to give us the direct experience and knowledge insteady of academic approach. And I think this is very important

for MBA. 

In my class there are 25 students from 11 different countries. Within this group, we can have a more close relationship to our facultys.

Facultys can know everyone's name and characters. And the most important is when you need help, they can be your best resources and they like to

communicate with us even after class. Anyway, the atmosphere is veryt international and perfect. 

My classmates come from quite different background, engineering, marketing, finance, law, government, HR.......... Hence in each courses we can

share our experience with each other and we also help each other.

To me, I think my choise is right. Now I am quite satisfied what I have gotten  what I need in finance and marketing. I also Know a lot of business friends

and find a lot opportunities. I hope my sharing can give you some inspiration. And I would like to help you who want to MBA study in France,

especially in my school.

Hereby I also attached my classmate's opinion when he answered the questions for a Chinese potential candidate.

Welcome to France, it is a very beautiful and romantic place.

Yun Feng  

沙发
发表于 2007-4-15 10:34:00 | 只看该作者

Thank you.

You've made me stick to my choice.

Hope you a good life.

板凳
发表于 2007-4-16 11:42:00 | 只看该作者

Thanks very much for your introduction.

What is the average monthly expense (including house, meal, and other expenses)?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-4 05:27
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部