以下是引用youzi728在2006-12-8 19:45:00的发言:

真的么?觉得倍感荣幸哦

不过山衔版主真是蛮敬业的

为这我也要加油不是!

先深呼吸下

同意.楼主加油吧.如果你回一贴我再回一贴你的帖子就要被我给水了....偶有这"功力"的.不骗你的.哈哈哈哈哈,

56#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-9 22:32:00 | 只看该作者

TOPIC: some university  require students to take classes in many subjects ,other university require  students to specialize in one subject,which is better ,use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

When it comes to university study ,some people believe that taking courses in many subjects is useful for them ,others argue that the  reverse is true ,There is probably some truth in   both arguments ,but as far as i am concerned. i fully agree with taking  classes in many subjects.The reasons are chiefly as follows

In the first place ,the students can adapt to different jobs after graduation.Actually ,when the students take courses in many subjects  they would know about different field and have knowledge  of universality .all of these can help them to find a job more easily,Furhtermore,he/she would be considered as  a wise people whose knowledge is extensive.For example,my brother took classes in psychology and enconomics,after graduation ,he had sevaral works such as psychologic doctor,accountant,teacher ,and now he manages a  company.also i pleased to tell him about my problems and ask him for suggestion,Despite how difficult the problem is ,he always can bring me out of the shadow

In the second place ,taking classes in many subjects can make many friends in various area,the people who have the common interest may join together,thus they may have more opportunities to make friends than studying  in one subject ,it is probably no exaggeration to   say that it is a certain fortune for them in the future.

Moreover,It is wise to study  the various subjects ,because we have a  long life  and even impossible to work and concern about  only one profession.we have many interest which would be extended,we have many cases which would be solved.we also have to contact different people ,so we must study different subjects to charge ourselves.

All the evidence supports an unmistakable conclusion that taking courses in many subjects is extremely superior for the students in the future.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-9 22:39:16编辑过]
57#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-10 18:38:00 | 只看该作者

刚才写了一篇12.10考的作文

第一次直接在电脑上写,时间用了一个半小时.应该是很差劲了

TOPIC:some people think that human needs for farmland ,housing and industry are more important than saving the endanger animals.Do you agree with or disagree with this point of view?why or not?use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Recently ,the phenomenon which is more important to use land for  human needs and saving endanger animals has aroused wide concern.some people think that using land for human needs for farming ,housing and industry are more important and others argue that saving endanger animals is more important. it is a little difficult to say which is true,attitudes towards this hot issue varied.before giving my opinion ,i  think it  is essential to look at the argument on both sides

On the aspect  of supporting  to use land for human needs. there are several reasons ,in the first place ,as the increasing of the population ,the  people  have to eat ,dress and live in a house. the more people the earth had the more land we need .such as farming ,housing and industry.for instance,the farmers need land to grow crops which can feed the people ,the land we need to bulid the houses which are lived by the people ,the factory needs land for industry such as making clothes,and other appliance to improve our living conditions.furthermore,some people think that human are the master of the earth ,so it  is essential to satisfied our request.Actually we have the initiative to use land but others argue this point here-in-after

TO saving the endanger animals is the responsibility to human.Despite the human or the animals ,we are all the important elements of the earth ,there is a definition called"biosphere" ,the human and  the animal are the siginificant parts in it .we demand the land and the animals especially the endanger animals need either.they need the land to live and thus we have a balance in the biosphere ,On the contrary ,if the endanger animals have no land to live and they are endangered ,the result of  the ruin  of the banlance,there we may have disaster. 

If we are forced to agree with  one of the  two.my choice would be using the land for saving endanger animals .this choice is not only good for the endanger animals ,but aloso  for the human,TO accompany peacefully with animals is necessary for making this world a better place to live in.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-10 18:42:25编辑过]
58#
发表于 2006-12-10 21:59:00 | 只看该作者
偶有空细细来拜读楼主的TWE哈。楼主加油~!
59#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-11 22:34:00 | 只看该作者

topic:learning the past has no value for those of us living in the present,do you agree or disafree ?use specific reason and examples to support your answer

There  is a debate on about whether learning the past has value for us in the present.some people bleieve that it is no useful  fur us and others argue that the reverse is true.As to me,I am in favor of the second view,There are many reasons for my inclination but the following ones are most important.

In the first place ,the history book which we have learned since the primary school is a good evidence.it is a required course through our schooltime ,it is a responsibility to study it,In other hand,now that they arrange this course ,there is a frorknowledge in their consideration.Actually,their forknowledge is extremely true ,Owing to learn the history ,our society would develop much faster.This is what I mainly want to talk about on the next paragraph.

There is  a common saying that"Experience is the mother of the wisdom" On account of we know about what happened in the past,so we  can summarize the cause from the failure,In addition, because of learning the past .we could develop the techonolgy to improve our society ,For example ,since the invention of the electricity,we have used it to every field in our life today,such as the lighting ,the television,even the computer,It is probably no exaggeration to say that we can not live without the elctricity.

Besides,whatever we do today,it is the past towards tomorrow.We go through from yesterday to today to tomorrow.(好象有点口语话,能不能直接用from...to ..to?)it is a inevitable process to everyone .So if you  want to understand today,you have to search yesterday.

Taking to account,all these factors we may reasonably come to moral that learning the past is considerable worth to us ,All in all,it is a great fortune .

60#
发表于 2006-12-12 15:00:00 | 只看该作者
建议楼主参考一下新东方的《英语论文成功写作》一书,上面有对人称统一的详细论述。或者等我总结一下弄个帖子出来也行。。就是比较慢了。哈哈。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-9 07:53
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部