返回列表 发新帖
查看: 8107|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Audit in Big 4 vs Product Controller in top BB London

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-7-19 23:26:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I am now working in Big 4 London as a audit associate (G5 A&F degree). I have been already ACCA exam qualified, but still work for ACA qualification as requested. Now, I have a chance to break into a Top BB (like GS, MS, JP) finance department as a product controller associate (delta one trading). It is a experience hire. I only have one working experience in Big 4 but exam qualified (a rare case). Moreover, The interviewer told me that the company can sponsor me for CFA qualification for a better understanding of the product.

I have two options now: still stick into the audit and wait 2 more years to try to transfer to transaction service team to do the due diligence in London . Then try to apply FO or other relevant finanical jobs in Asia. Or I move to product control position to do 1-2 years to leverage my CV based on the brand name and associate position. The salary should be far more than my current big 4 salary. But how about the exit opportunity. Definitely no plan for a long period of this role. Maybe pursue a top MBA in 2-3 years and then pursue FO in Asia or other finance relevant roles.

Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks a lot!

单选投票, 共有 0 人参与投票

投票已经结束

0% (0)
0% (0)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-23 23:04
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部