ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 14081|回复: 80

[阅读小分队] 【Native Speaker每日综合训练—39系列】【39-10】文史哲 beauty Industry

[精华]   [复制链接]
发表于 2014-7-20 22:50:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
内容:Fffffionabear 编辑:Fffffionabear
Stay tuned to our latest post! Follow us here ---> http://weibo.com/u/3476904471
公益申请名额,每月一名

好久不见啊各位~~上期麻烦了大晚上回家还要发帖的AceJ桑真是感!激!涕!零!好么~~
然后我出差回来就开始不甘寂寞的看let美人···发现这果然是个看脸的世界啊~~变漂亮之后之前拒绝的人瞬间统统跪舔啊(☍﹏⁰)~~所以本期我们来八八beauty industry
speaker用达尔文进化论的观点来解释我们对美定义的变化
speed跟大家讨论了下韩国整容产业为毛如此盛行
obstacle告诉你把美丽是个复杂的话题~~把美丽看做目标是件危险的事~~enjoy~~~
Part I: Speaker
Denis Dutton: A Darwinian theory of beauty
Source: TED Talks
http://www.ted.com/talks/denis_dutton_a_darwinian_theory_of_beauty/transcript
[Rephrase 1, 9:34]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-20 22:54:55 | 显示全部楼层
Part II: Speed

BEAUTY: THE KOREAN WAY
by Julia Yoo

[Time 2]
“Thank goodness you have ssang-ku-pool. Your parents saved a lot of money,” said a close family friend when I was five years old. Ssang-ku-pul is the line above the eyelid, which most every Caucasian has but is rare among Northeast Asians. According to Sandy Cobrin, only 25% of Koreans are born with the double eye-lid crease, and she describes eye-lid surgery as “stitching a permanent crease into the eye-lid.” After observing the Korean trends and Korean pop culture idols for many years from a Korean-American perspective, I think I have figured out the meaning of Korean beauty. It is a very complicated and profound one. Beauty means having big eyes, a pale complexion, a sharp and pointed nose, a taller height, and a small chin and mouth. Essentially, South Korean beauty meant looking as “white” or Caucasian as possible.

I never quite understood how having lines above my eyelids saved my parents money until the summer of 1998 when I visited Korea. I knew that the lines above my eyes supposedly made them appear larger than other “Asian eyes,” but I did not see the financial connection until I saw my aunt in Korea whom I hadn’t seen for years. She just had eyelid surgery a year before, and I noticed how the lines above her eyes opened them up so that they appeared a bit rounder. She was beaming as she was telling me how she got a discount on the surgery, paying only $700 because she knew the surgeon. Then she was telling my sister, who wasn’t blessed with ssang-ku-pul like me, to get the surgery through the surgeon she knew. She was going on about how the majority of the female Korean population gets this eyelid surgery and how lucky she was to have connections. I felt fortunate; I had saved seven hundred dollars. But instead of yelling this aloud, I remained silent. For the first time in my life, I felt a bit ashamed of my race.  
[340 words]

[Time 3]
The moment I stepped out into the city from my aunt’s apartment, I noticed cosmetic surgery clinics everywhere, along with billboards featuring Korean women who had Western characteristics. Nowhere could I spot a single ad containing a model with small eyes, a round face, and a small nose. None of them looked like the familiar Korean faces I remembered from my previous visits to Korea. A little later, I saw a girl walking out of one of the clinics with a funny-looking face mask and huge sunglasses. My aunt said the mask was to protect her new nose, and the sunglasses were to protect her newly cut out eyelids. I just sighed. Here I was in my family’s native country for the first time in years, yearning to experience the essence of Korea, and I found myself bombarded with McDonald’s, Nike and those Korean-wannabe-white faces.

According to an online site, Medscape, “South Korea has the highest ratio of cosmetic surgeons to citizens worldwide.” It has become so common that girls will get eyelid surgery as high school graduation presents. I still did not understand. Unsurprisingly, a year after that particular visit to Korea, both my teenaged cousins had gotten eyelid surgeries just in time for their sweet-sixteenth birthdays. The plague of plastics had hit my own family! This just made the wonder grow deeper: What about plastic surgery made so many Koreans fall so madly in love with it?
[246 words]

[Time 4]
Plastic surgery has some kind of magical appeal to them—the promise of beauty. In this mystical and arduous quest for good looks, women are often convinced that suffering and sacrificing is necessary and worthy in order to bear the fruits of beauty. And this suffering is not for nothing. With good looks, the Korean society believes that beauty leads to attracting a better-looking partner, which leads to a better lifestyle and better-looking children. Oh, and of course, better looks equals better chances for competitive jobs, especially in the business field. Essentially, they believe that physical beauty equals happiness.

And in Korea, we impossibly apply the same standards for beauty as the Western world does. A woman should be tall, thin, with a milky complexion, chiseled facial features, long legs, nice big eyes, and the perfectly-angled nose. Ann Shin’s film, “Western Eyes” thoroughly and accurately captures the essence of the struggle for Asian-American women striving for Western beauty. The protagonists resort to cosmetic surgery in search of beauty and acceptance, believing that their appearance, especially their eyes, will alter the way others perceive them. The immigrant women believe cosmetic surgery is the key to their assimilation in a predominantly white town. However, the Asian immigrants in the movie are different from the women in Korea, such as my aunt, who do not live around white people, yet experience similar internal dilemmas with their appearances. So if environment is not the primary cause of this drive to look “whiter,” then what is?

The next closest thing to living around white people is seeing them all over TV, billboards, and magazines. With globalization alive and well in South Korea, Western pop culture has mushroomed into every corner of the country. Lacoste, Estee Lauder, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, and Chanel are only a few of the heavily sought-out Western brands. The Koreans exchange their advanced electronic devices through companies such as LG, Samsung, Hyundai, and Kia in return for Western clothing, cosmetics, and pop idols such as Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake. However, Koreans do not just admire these Western idols. They not only want to purchase their albums and clothes, but they also want to look like them. Perhaps this explains why the majority of Korean celebrities have gone under the knife at least once. For instance, Korean pop star Boa Kwon, who now rules the female pop world in all of Northeast Asia (Japan, China, and Korea), got eyelid surgery and her nose heightened. So, just as Britney Spears wooed little American girls to dress in plaid mini skirts and midriff bearing shirts, Boa has inspired and assured many Korean girls that cosmetic surgery is the normal and “cool” thing to do.
[453 words]

[Time 5]
This rush for Western beauty has not only plagued South Korea, but is seeping into other parts of Asia, such as Japan and China. Korean pop culture is dominating Asia today with its soap opera series, movies, cosmetics, and technology. In 2004, after the hit TV show “Dae-jang-geum,” many Japanese and Taiwanese women flocked to South Korean cosmetic clinics asking to look like the hit’s main character, Young-Hae Lee, who is known for her big round eyes, small chin, and high nose. Newsweek describes the westernization of beauty standards: “Eastern and Western tastes have been cross-pollinating with a vengeance…The zaftig Indian goddesses and the heart-shaped face of the Chinese beauty are yielding to round eyes, oblong faces and lean figures.” But perhaps this surge for Western beauty is just an ephemeral trend, like skinny-legged jeans.

Much evidence indicates that this beauty ideal is not a trend, but a very real standard that is growing deeper into Korean society. Appearance is starting to play a bigger role in the workplace, to the extent that men are starting to resort to cosmetic surgery also. For instance, my 29 year old male cousin, who is slim and over six feet tall, gets significantly more job offers than his best male friend, who is shorter and heavier, even though both of them graduated from the same prestigious college, Seoul National University, and had the same GPA and credentials. Also, ABC news reports that cosmetic surgery clinics in Korea are getting significantly higher rates of male patients, and in some areas, about a third of the clients are males. The most popular surgeries among these men are almost identical to those for women—eyelid and nose jobs. In other words, this shows that the standards for beauty not only apply to women, but also to men. According to a Men’s Health Research, “86 percent of South Korean men between age 25 and 37 believe their competitiveness for jobs would be increased by having a good appearance and healthy body,” and over half the South Korean male population are dissatisfied with their appearance. Also, it is not a coincidence that all the Miss Universe contestants in the past two decades look so westernized to the point that it is hard to distinguish which contestants are Asian, Caucasian, Hispanic, and African. Therefore, the continuing high rates of cosmetic surgeries, and the growing number of Korean celebrities who look almost “white” as a result of these procedures, indicate the extent to which Western beauty standards have been ingrained into South Korea.
[430 words]

[Time 6]
Perhaps the quest for western beauty is political as well as cultural. Going back to the Imperialist era in the 1800’s, the notion of white supremacy is still alive in our minds since Western nations, such as the United States, are still the most powerful and wealthiest. Perhaps even the notions of “walking, talking, and looking” like the white race still exist to the subtlest extents. For instance, many countries around the world, including South Korea, are required to speak English, the language of the world power—the United States—as their second language. As a result, most South Korean students are reasonably fluent in English by the time they reach high school.

Perhaps the obsession with beauty is due to the fact that human nature always strives for what is thought to be better. So Koreans associate beauty with people of countries that are wealthier than they are, and as a result strive to be more like them. For instance, some less wealthy Southeast Asian nations strive for Northeast Asian beauty, such as a lighter complexion and taller figures. Then the Northeast Asians strive to be like the even wealthier nations who are even lighter and taller than they are. And then within the wealthy western nations, the southern Europeans strive to be like the Germans and Western Europeans who are the tallest and wealthiest. In essence, this quest for beauty is no different than the quest for any other greed in life, such as money and fame. There is always someone more beautiful, richer, taller, and smarter. We always want what we can’t have. Many women see the impossibly thin supermodels with large breasts and a perfectly chiseled face, and all secretly admire them. We cannot help but wonder about people and places that we will never be or see. And this is why we will never see an average five foot three woman of 140 pounds walking the fashion runways in Versace. Our elusive journey toward this complete perfection that we can never achieve begins.  

Or perhaps this standard of beauty comes from the human tendency to conform. We tend to simplify notions in life into black or white, good or evil, happy or sad, beautiful or ugly. And as globalization and westernization seeped into Northeast Asia, so did its notions of beauty. Because Paris and New York are the centers of fashion, the Koreans may have started to look toward them to set the standards of physical beauty as well. As a result, the Koreans wanted to bridge the gap between their physical appearances and that of the whites to the extent that they have pursued plastic surgery.

The solution to this plague is starting with the transformation of one individual at a time in South Korea. The fact that nearly half the population is somehow displeased with their appearance and willing to undergo cosmetic surgery shows that something is culturally wrong here. But before these individuals can change, the change needs to begin with the role models in Korea, the celebrities and other media figures. Essentially, the face of Korean media needs to change. They need to stop sending the message that beauty means Nicole Kidman and Britney Spears, and instead show that true Asian characteristics are beautiful too. They need to realize that smaller eyes, rounder faces, and flatter noses can be beautiful. By continuing to have eyelid surgeries and nose jobs, the Koreans are rejecting their natural Asian beauties and perpetuating the notion that western features are more beautiful.
[590 words]

Source: Culture Shock
http://web.mit.edu/cultureshock/fa2006/www/essays/koreanbeauty.html
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-20 22:57:20 | 显示全部楼层
Part III: Obstacle

The Complexities When Women Use Beauty As A Career Tactic
Larissa Faw 4/06/2012

[Paraphrase 7]
Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but in terms of hiring managers, beauty is tall, young, physically fit, and aesthetically symmetrical. And it pays to be beautiful. Attractive workers are asked fewer questions during job interviews, are more likely to be promoted, and earn 10% more in salary than their average or unattractive co-workers, according to the Beauty and the Labor Market study conducted by Daniel Hamermesh and Jeff Biddle.

Women benefit more than their male counterparts from being considered good-looking by their employers. More than seven in 10 hiring managers (72%) say beauty is an asset to women in the workforce, compared to 63% of managers who feel attractiveness boosts men’s careers, according to a Newsweek poll.
Beauty’s influence within the corporate world, however, remains largely a third-rail issue. “It’s almost politically incorrect to say that beauty is an advantage at work. Women in the ’70s made it a priority to focus on their [corporate] achievements and not their looks. Our problem now is that we have lost the ability to even discuss the role of beauty at work,” says Dr. Vivian Diller, therapist and author of Face It: What Women Really Feel As Their Looks Change. “We need to accept that it’s a fact and talk about it openly. Those who are clever or quick-witted are also more likely to get jobs. Do we devalue them because they are funny?”

The corporate world may be hesitant to address beauty’s impact, but many Millennial women have no qualms with using their superficial qualities to climb up the corporate ladder. This generation has come of age when the intermingling of the corporate world and beauty have been celebrated, not demonized. As a result, they have been savvy to exploit their looks to advance their careers. As teens they boosted their cleavage to receive more restaurant tips, and now as professionals, they see no problem with wearing higher heels or shorter skirts to land that pharmaceutical sales account. Moreover, these tactics are encouraged by prominent business women. In a career advice article for Cosmopolitan magazine, Ivanka Trump recommends readers “emit sex appeal on the job [to] make [them more] alluring” and to “evoke sensuality by saying [they] are ‘passionate’ about a project or have ‘intimate knowledge’ of [an] industry.” In other words, if you’ve got it, flaunt it.

But amid the plethora of perks in wielding beauty at work, there’s been little written about beauty’s downside. Or, more to the point, how beauty doesn’t last forever. The first wave of Millennial women who have leveraged their looks to climb the corporate ladder are beginning to see signs of aging and grappling with how this change may impact their careers. “For some reason, older men acquire gravitas, while women just get older,” says Center for Talent Innovation’s Karen Sumberg.

This means Millennial women are forced to adjust to a new workplace reality. A reality in which it may be harder to close deals, garner attention, or land accounts. Even if their looks have only played a partial role in their corporate identities, it was part of their toolkit. And now it’s fading. Beauty within the corporate world does matter. This is undeniable. There’s no use in crying foul only when it doesn’t apply to them anymore.

How Millennial women will deal with this new reality varies depending on the career and individual. A small, but growing number are turning to medical assistance. Among all age groups, those ages 18-24 are the most likely to consider plastic surgery for themselves now or in the future, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Those under age 34 now account for 20% of all Botox procedures and chemical peels, a striking percentage considering that most of these procedures aren’t covered by insurance.

While cosmetic enhancements may be a short-term solution to stall the aging process, it’s unadvisable, says Diller. “We have all seen those women who resort to plastic surgery to hold on to their youth. If you hold a position that is dependent on your looks, you can’t try and compete with a 20-year-old. You will never win.”

Some Millennial women are shifting career paths to less looks-dominated industries or divisions within their companies. Others find themselves enhancing other personal attributes, such as style or expertise.

One non-starter — and admittedly extreme — option is to battle back legally. Appearance is not federally protected so plaintiffs must sue under a protected characteristic, such as race, sex, or religion. Even if it makes it before a judge, plaintiffs are likely to lose, says University of Houston sociologist Samantha Kwan, citing her analysis of more than 200 federal cases. “The courts aren’t exactly sympathetic, especially when employers can successfully argue a bona fide occupational qualification argument.” This argument means a belief that consumer desires and demands — such as attractive workers — necessitate some consideration or mandate certain decisions in the name of profitable business. Apparently, companies can successfully claim that they need the hot receptionist.

Ultimately, Millennial women are realizing that beauty fades with time, but time also brings wisdom. And this knowledge will always trump the superficial. “You don’t just get a job because of your looks,” says Diller. “It may be a factor, but there are other qualities. As you age, it’s important to focus a little more attention on those other qualities.”

[935 words]
Source: Forbes
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larissafaw/2012/04/06/the-complexities-when-women-use-beauty-as-a-career-tactic/
发表于 2014-7-20 23:02:41 | 显示全部楼层
sofa!!! for the first time !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
time 2   1:55
the experience that encourage the writter to have a Korean face

time 3   1:04
the university of plastic surgery in Korea

time 4   2:20
why people like plastic surgery

time 5   1:59
Korean beauty ideal is not a trend, but a very real standard that is growing deeper into Korean society.

time 6   3:01
Striving for the western look makes Asians recject to their natural beauty.

obstacle  4:57
Main idea: How beauty helps you
Structure:
* researchs show that beauty help people earn more
* It seems a beautiful superficial is not that important today, but in fact, there is not a downside.
* the relationship between work and plastic surgery.
* Beauty fades with time, but time also brings wisdom, and this knowledge will always trump the superficial.
发表于 2014-7-20 23:06:12 | 显示全部楼层
偶尔占一个首页。。
谢谢fiona~~
---------------
写一点儿免得。。

speaker:
it is the deep mind to tell the beauty
ancient people use beauty for better reproduction
modern people use beauty to express imagination

time2:
if you have lines above your eyes in K, you will save an amount of money

time3:
most people in K will have plastic surgery

time4:
better look means more advantages
same standards for beauty as the Western
the influence of western culture

time5:
Korean beauty industry has influence among Asian countries
male who has better look also gain advantages

time6:
why people seek beauty
the solution to relieve the popularity of surgeries

time7:
what is beauty
women benefit more from beauty than men do
women use beauty to advance their careers
women choose plastic surgery
disadvantages of plastic surgery
beauty fades with time, but time also brings wisdom
发表于 2014-7-20 23:11:11 | 显示全部楼层

PartI: Speaker

What'sthe beauty?
differentarts and universal
naturalevolution: 1- natural selection 2- sexual selection
a naturalway of pleasure
ex:people from diff background like the same landscape, a paved road or a bankextend to the far place
distantancestor love the same tear shape stuff
decentmusic with long history

[Time2]+[Time 3]+[Time 4]+[Time 5]+[Time 6] 文章写的太连贯了舍不得断开看
9'15
theauthor back to South Korea
he/shefound the reality that the cosmeticsurgery is popular in the country
his/herlocal cousin did experiences the advantage of looking while searching job aftergraduation
whythe South Korea people like the cosmeticsurgery?
1-interaction with while people
2-treat the western country as the model or the desired the life
justas the western people thought the Germany the best country
theSouth Korea also influences other Asian countries

PartIII: Obstacle
4‘55
doesthe beauty really affect our job?
admittedly,the beauty get ~10% benefit while applying a job
butpeople can not compete a position by only appearance
weshould focus on other competitive, such as expertise or style
to boost wisdom, instead of beauty

发表于 2014-7-21 00:06:01 | 显示全部楼层
首页督促做作业……thx~

The experience of the author.
Korea beauty--look like western.
Having eyelids above the eye can save a lot of money.The author feels a little ashamed of her race.
Reason--
beauty for better life.
environment or not?
Korean love western style and want to look like them.The potential encouragement from Korean stars.
__________________­­­_____
The spread of Korean surgeon surge to Asia.
Male clients--better chances in workplaces.
People pay more attetion to looks and beauty in work places than before.Especially in female's appearance.
M women pay much attetion on beauty tactics.Details
Time and age.Beauty tactics may not be applicable anymore.
Some M women change their tactics--focus more on other qualities/transform to other industries that not put so much attetion on looks..
Beauty doesn't mean everything.Important to pay attetion to other qualities.

发表于 2014-7-21 02:22:52 | 显示全部楼层
占~~~~~~~~

Speaker: Beauty is determined by the cultural condition.Culture determines people's taste.And natural evolution also affect the beauty.In natural selection and sexual selection,experiece of pleasure made by beauty is usful for survival and production.Beauty is a kind of evolution trick to make them safe.All animals won't destory some beautiful things.Many examples are raised by the speaker.The defination of beauty is in our deep DNA.

01:57
The defination of beauty of South Korea.

01:13
South Korean want to look like Caucasian.And so they have the highest ratio of cosmetic surgeons to citizens worldwide.

02:17
Plastic surgery is the promise of beauty to them which can bring many things.And the popular western culture in this country many be the main factor for the surgery.

01:46
Western beauty is spreading around the Asia because of the dominant South Korea Culture in Asia.More and more males come to surgery clinics for a better competitiveness.

01:52
Perhaps the quest for western beauty is political as well as cultural andthe obsession with beauty is due to the fact that human nature always strives for what is thought to be better or this standard of beauty comes from the human tendency to conform.

04:46
Attractive workers are asked fewer questions during job interviews, are more likely to be promoted, and earn 10% more in salary than their average or unattractive co-workers.Women benefit more than their male counterparts from being considered good-looking by their employers.
The corporate world may be hesitant to address beauty’s impact, but many Millennial women have no qualms with using their superficial qualities to climb up the corporate ladder. But when they become aging,the problems comes.Some women use cosmetic enhancements to maintain beauty which is unadvisable.Some Millennial women are shifting career paths to less looks-dominated industries or divisions within their companies. Others find themselves enhancing other personal attributes, such as style or expertise.
Beauty fades with time, but time also brings wisdom. And this knowledge will always trump the superficial.As you age, it’s important to focus a little more attention on those other qualities.

发表于 2014-7-21 07:34:52 | 显示全部楼层
Time2 1'41''
Having a double eye-lid means saving money in Korea

Time3 1'00''
South Korea has the highest ratio of cosmetic surgery worldwide.
Korean are willing to wear such masks and the clinics are everywhere.

Time4 1'42''
The reason for the popular cosmetic surgery in Korean is the Western influence.
Woman in Korea don't want the Western face to show in public but they attempt to look like Westerns.

Time5 1'37''
The trend of cosmetic surgery also affects many other Asian countries.
The standard of Western beauty grows deeper and deeper in Korea, this standard means getting more job choice not only for woman but also for man.

Time6 1'49''
The reasons for the cosmetic surgery in Korea:
Political and cultural
The quest for beauty is same as the quest for ideal or better things,such as wealth.
Tendency to conform.
The standard of Western beauty is culturally wrong and needs to be alert in Korea

Obstacle 5'08''
Beauty does help woman get promotion more quickly.
As the time goes by, elder female are forced to adjust to a new workplace reality,but a small but growing number of them seeks medical help.
Most female think that the job promotion is not only due to the appearance,but other factors.
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-21 08:10:09 | 显示全部楼层
自己占一个~~周一又是补作业的好时机啊~
————感谢!!!嘿~你的作业~不,是你的作业~( ̄_, ̄ ) ~~~#作业天天见~~#~~~进击的阅读小分队~~~\(^o^)/~——————————————————
[speaker]
The definition of beauty is complicated,some say that beauty is what move your mind personally in culturally condition.But we can use Darwinian to see how beauty evolved.Beauty is about human sciology,it can be extended and intensified.There are two kinds of evolution tools as we all know:
natural selection-fear
sexual selection--peacock tails beautiful but no use
The evolution hands make a obsession of animals evolve for survival and revolution,such as make babies beautiful to evoke sympathy from enemy.
To natural beauty,we tend to like a particular kind of landscape even in different countries.But facial beauty is not cross-cultural question,it's more tricky,and should take those fitness signals into consideration.
[speed]
1'59
Korean beauty means looking as "white" or Caucassian as possible,with big eyes,pale complexion,sharp nose and smaller mouth.It seems that they are shamed of being Asian.
1'48
Accepting cosmetic surgery is normal to Korean women,they even regard an eyelid surgery as a grown up present.There are clinics and surgery ads everywhere,which hypnotize Koreans with their wannabe-white faces.
3'09
The media links good looks to better competitive jobs,equal good-looking partner,cute children,and even happiness.The Korean way of beauty is a copycat of western beauty,so many korean girls quest for plastic surgery,believing the suffering and sacrificing are worthwhile.
3'18
The Korean way of beauty is not only work in Korea,but the rest of Asia,especially for Japan and China,spreading by Korean soap opera series,cosmetics and pop stars.That's not simply an ephemeral trend,but a ingrained value.Men became the customers of plastic surgeries,too.Good looks is regarded as a more important character than ever.
4'05
The reasons why korean quest for beauty are politcal as well as cultural.We have the instinct to imtate the overmatch,living in their way or look like them is the easiest way to satisfy our greed of better life.And the standard of beauty is also influenced by the globalization and westernization.The best way to make a change should be started by media,stop saying beauty means westernize looking.
[obstacle]
7'16
main idea: Good looks matter in getting jobs,and it's an important factor in one's career.But Beauty fade with time,but we get wisdom as time goes by,so focus more on other factors than preserving your good-looks.
evidence:
1.Good looks women get 10% higher salary than who looks normal.
2.Good looks effect is more obvious on women than on men.
3.Beauty is truly a valuable quality for women to climb up the corporare ladder.
risks:
1.Beauty will go downside when it comes to aging.
solution:
Although women begin using medical help to maintain beauty and to defend aging problem, it's unadvisable to do those fruitless jobs----you will never win 20 somethings.So just focus on the gifts that time brings to you ,wisdon and experience.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-18 15:24
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部