返回列表 发新帖
查看: 3983|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[阅读小分队] 【每日阅读训练第四期——速度越障16系列】【16-09】文史哲

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2013-3-24 11:58:21 | 显示全部楼层
1 01.43.0
Beyonce is a overexpose superstar who singing in events like president ceremony, super bow and filming the documentary. but as I big fan of Beyonce I really want her back to her music career and produce more high quality album.

2 01.27.8
south korea just been through the biggest internet shutdown recently. And the authority of the country think the shut down might related to the north korea, even though they dont have any evident for this accuse.

3 02.06.7
the market of e-cigarette is a aggressive growing market. the sales figure of e-cigarette is doubling last two years and is seems go on for next year. But there are some lobbyist dont like it. They try to prevent any thing that related to the cigarette,even though the e-cigarette is non harm to human body.

4 02.35.2
Chinese new chairman Xi recently have some important international movement like visting the Russian. back to the history of USSR, the country had a good relationship with china, but the situation didn't last long. china and R had get in a antigun to each other. and now we become have some trouble about the nature resource distribution.

5 02.34.1
even though Mr Xi is visting the russia but not means that China is going to break up with US. however US new treasury president come to visit china recently. and the two counties planed the develop health relationship in future. Anyway the relationship between China and Japan is not being a health situation as well as the relationship between my Japanese classmate and other chinese classmates.~  

obstacle
1 the back ground of the house of cards. bunch of famous actors and actress.
my favorite one is Kevin Spacey.
2 although it's a political show which should be exciting and full of political implication, it's not interesting like the author though. many problem affect the show's quality.
3 However if you keep watching you will like it.
4 the scandal is a big part of this show.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-10 13:41
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部