返回列表 发新帖
查看: 20037|回复: 18
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[备考日记] 厦门菜鸟备考实录[5月19日厦门大学]

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2007-3-9 19:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

厦门菜鸟备考实录[5月19日厦门大学]

大家好,本人厦门大学本科学生,金融工程专业.英语水平大概刚够六级.由于希望有机会申请香港或新加坡的大学,所以寒假开始学习T,上过新东方,定于5月19日考试(心里没底啊~~不知道会不会临阵脱逃~~呵呵).下面是我的初步复习计划,请大家多提意见!

现在手头资料是:OG,LONGMAN综合教程,口语特训,DELTA,老俞词根联想记忆.

电子版有:BARRON,KAPLAN的模考(没有文本).邱政政的20篇前半部分.四大口语主题典型例子.

目前复习进度:

1 词汇——老俞的书按照杨鹏的17天(实际我用的25天版本)背诵中,已经到了LIST16。希望背完这本后再看看王玉梅或者词以类记。

2 阅读——在复习新东方老师的讲义与笔记,同时OG做的差不多(其实也没几个题……汗~~)

3 听力——每天听BBC的新闻,偶尔看看科普类节目。正在NOTE-TAKING练习中,听过OG,KAPLAN与BARRON的题目

4 口语与写作——基本处于没有准备的状态……汗了。

复习计划

3月:词汇第一遍(老俞),OG做完,DELTA按照进度表2倍速度来(请大侠指点下,这个速度是否合适?),口语做口语特训开始,写作看笑来的

4月:词汇第二遍(王或词以类记),KAPLAN,BARRON模考做完,口语特训做完,作文2天一篇

5月:冲刺阶段,重点解读OG,同时积累机经。做LANGMAN模考与ONLINE TEST熟悉考试,练习打字。

以上是初步的复习计划,希望大家多提宝贵意见,共同进步~~

愿大家都在IBT中取得好成绩,打倒ETS!!

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-3-16 19:13:14编辑过]
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-9 19:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
背单词去了,大家多提意见啊~谢谢!
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-9 23:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢JOJO斑竹的提醒~~刚才去英语角练了下口语,感觉还是不太有针对性,不过跟老外讲话还是可以培养下语感的~呵呵.

今天听力做了一个半小时,词汇任务完成,不过阅读跟写作都没有做……效率太低下了~~口语练了第一部分的几个TOPIC,时间把握不好,不过表达还可以。慢慢来吧~明天还要去旁听数学分析,要更抓紧时间了,还要起个大早~~

回JOJO:BARRON跟KAPLAN的听力大致能听懂,但NOTE做得很差,一般一个段子要听两遍才能把信息记录得差不多……要到了考试肯定完蛋了~

PS:今天抽空试听了一下DELTA的听力,CONVERSATION的部分,感觉跟B与K明显不在一个档次上,明天做下DELTA的题目,看看水平如何。

准备做下DELTA的阅读~~FIGHTING~!

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-10 12:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

I want to write my dairy in english from now on. Although I know that I must make some grammar and spelling mistakes, I still choose english, for i think that it may be a good way to improve my english writng. So ,anyway, if you find some mistakes in my dairy, please point it out, and i will  appreciate u  for doing that~~

i did't get up early this morning. Damn! Who can tell me how to get rid of my laziness~~?

In the past one and a half hours, i did some listening practice(all the 3 parts of 2.1) in the Delta Key. The score is just ok, i think. i made 2 mistakes of the overall 15 questions. But the problem is that i can't catch up with the audio,so i can't do a good note-taking. Althought i can get the main ideas or the main strcutures of the conversation or lectures, i lost a lot of details~~.

all right~~that's all for my work in this morning, i am too lazy, aren't i? i guess i'll find a way to get rid of it, trust me~.

so, it's time for lunch. i'll audit some courses of mathmetical analysis this afternoon and i think the work of the word reciting may be delayed to the evening.

wish everybody good luck in your access to the ibt toefl.

let's fight~~c'mon!

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-3-10 12:04:51编辑过]
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-10 23:17:00 | 显示全部楼层

oh~~there's no body give a reply~~ i am a little disappointed~~hehe

i've just done my vocabulary work for today~~and done a reading practise in OG,too. i made 2 mistakes in the overall 12 questions, not so good~~ maybe i'll do another reading practise later tonight~

i may not have much time for toefl tomorrow for there is a party of my department to celebrate the Girl's Day(although it's March 11 already......). i will take charge of taking photos in the party.

and at the same time, i have to accomplish my homework of stochastic process.so, anyway, there won't be much time left for my toefl practice.but i'll try my best to finish my vocabulary plan~~

PS:为什么用英文写日记没人理啦~~伤心啊~~难道写得太烂了~~555,大家不要嫌弃啊~~多多指点啊,谢谢~~

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-11 17:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

just come back from the party, i am really worn out~~ i've taken more than 200 photos.

the vocabulary work should be done tonight, and also a short report about the party for the Student Union.

en~~i think i have to speed up the pace of my life~~my awful life in the university.

the plan for tonight

1.word list 17&18

2.one reading test in OG, finish the 1.1 practise in Delta Key.

3.write a news report.

4.time permitting, i'll do some speaking exercise.

maybe my stochastic process homework wounldn't be done today, but it is due to next Tuesday. So that means there won't be much time for me to practise my english tomorrow. yeah~~time is always not enough.Anyway, i'll try my best to handle the mess~.

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-11 18:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

impossible is nothing--adidas~~

hehe

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-12 22:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

to:amy

如果在四级水平,感觉你的时间还是比较充裕的.建议从词汇跟LONGMAN开始,一来吧~

不过我还是建议你请教一下山版~呵呵.

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-12 23:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

hey everyone,i am back~~hehe

today i made little achievment in toefl for i was made frastrated by my homework of stochastic process.

beside the hours for my vocabulary task, i spend the whole day in learning the confusing and boring mathematical course. but i accomplished little. it made me rather depressed. that means i have to pay more attention to my major courses and toefl have to make some compromise. so i doubt about that if i can get a mark high enough for applying a university in HK.

anyway, my major courses are more important as the are strongly associated with my GPA.

so the only thing i can do is to work harder and harder.

all right, it's time for work.

see u tomorrow

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 02:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

maybe it's too late to refresh my dairy, but i want the dairy be countinous.

today's work is well done, i think. two new word lists, reviewed 8 old lists, one reading task in OG, listening practise 2.2a & 2.2b in Delta Key.

the result is just all right. reading test's score is 12/14 while the listening is a little worse by 16/20. i was almost asleep when i was doing the listening. maybe i'm a little tired~~

oh, i've got a bad news that my ipod is broken down. it can't even turn it on. what a mess~! i think i have to pay half a day to make it repaired the day after tomorrow and it hope the repairation will be freeeeee of charge~

it's time to sleep, there are only 2 courses tomorrow,so maybe it can pay more time on ibt toefl~~

good night, buddy~

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-15 04:56
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部