返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2640|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

(AI38)第一次写AI,请NN指教---高频AI 38

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-11-7 21:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

(AI38)第一次写AI,请NN指教---高频AI 38

This issue of whether the courtesy is rapidly disappearing from everyday interaction, and as a result, we are all the poorer for it is a complex and controversy one. Different people have different points due to their respective angles. In my opinion, I don't agree this is an accurate observation; we are all the poorer for courtesy, the point is not true. My view will be greatly confirmed by the following discussion.

The first argument that can be presented to develop my position is that more and more people realized that the courtesy is very important to human's life, the majority of parents, especially for those who belong to the mid-class, would like educate their child from the childhood to have a good manner, and the schools, the main education institution, also take more and more attention to the courtesy's education. As we all know, education had strong influence to person's growing up. So, it is obviously, depending on the strong belief that courtesy is a lifetime study, courtesy can not disappearing rapidly.

In addition, there is another reason for me to choose this consider that we are all poorer for courtesy is wrong. What is courtesy? For me, courtesy is like some cultures, some characters, and some traditional behaviors. Those factors disappearing rapidly are impossible. The sustain of those factors took long time and deeply into human's mind, thus, any people, who choice to blind to this point, will pay high price. Nobody would like to take this adventure.

Admittedly, it may be true that young people ignore the courtesy in some situation, maybe just in some age period. However, this along does not constitute a sufficient support to courtesy is rapidly disappearing from everyday interaction. As I mentioned before, Young people just have un-courtesy actions on some special ages, such as on 13 to 17 years old. At that moment, their action is on the shifting condition. When their more and more mature, their will more and more respect the courtesy. The un-courtesy action could not last long time.

Consequently, due to the above mentioned reasons, which sometimes intertwine to form an organic whole and thus become more persuasive, we may safely arrive at the conclusion that courtesy is not rapidly disappearing from everyday interaction and we are not all poorer for it.

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-14 09:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-14 05:46
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部