打印 上一主题 下一主题

[校友答疑] 想申请加拿大的MBA

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2017-5-30 23:34:05 | 显示全部楼层
Hey there!
Very good to hear from you.
So a few things to think about:
- First of all Canadian schools are much easier to get into than US schools, and they tend to be much more flexible on GPA/GMAT. So I think you CAN have a chance even at the top schools esp. given your work in Canada
- Secondly, you still have to do something about that GPA which is very low. Really the best thing you can do is to apply with a very strong GMAT (like 30+ points above the school average). This will PROVE that you are academically capable. and that’s what you want.
- Whatever the case you need a good STORY to explain your GPA… it can be immaturity, or that you had many things to do, or whatever,
- One thing to watch out for is your goals - You have changed industries twice recently, and you want to make sure that your goals are smooth and make sense based on your past.
- All schools are good The real question to ask is “which schools are good for YOU”, and that will depend on 1: your profile 2: your GMAT 3: your goals. If I knew more detail about your profile and your GMAT I could advise you further.

I hope this helps!
Jon Frank
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-9 07:14
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部