返回列表 发新帖
查看: 4407|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

偶的每日练笔, AIA02-Constant innovation and change 欢迎指教 13号就考了-Zeros修改标题

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-5-6 15:05:00 | 只看该作者

偶的每日练笔, AIA02-Constant innovation and change 欢迎指教 13号就考了-Zeros修改标题

A2. “Constant innovation and change within an organization are as likely to damage the organization as they are to improve it. A2.“一个组织内持续的革新和变化更可能伤害它而不是改善它

Issue A2

How exactly to deciede that whether many changes in a company improve its productivity or damage it is the subject of intense and often controversial debate. Some argue that changes can improve a company from bottom to top, from productivity to management; others argue that constant innovation and change are as likely to damage a organization as it is to improve it. while the issue has generated a maelstrom of arguments and counter-arguments, As far as I am concerned, innovation and change are imperative for a organization to develop toward the future but they should be taken at a adequate paces. I will substantiate my view from following aspects.

In the first place , the most reason that underpins my vies is that because the world is changing and there is so much competition out there, if one can innovate and change so that one’s product is better than that of competitors’,or does something different,then one is going to be more successful . Just to give two of the tens-of-thousands classic examples of business model innovation. Amazon.com revolutionized book buying Dll revolutionized the way computers are sold, cutting out the retail link in the chain and getting their products straight from the factory to the cunstomer. Under this circumstance ,it is obvious that innovations and changes are necessities for a organization to survive in this endless-changing world.

In addition, there is another reason for me to chose this statement. the reason is not for to seek, that only keeps changing can a company prosper in the 21st centery. Let’s make it clear that change does not inevitably mean big idea or significant revolution. Most change is small basic improvements, which in themselves might seem insignificant,but when taken together can effect a revolution in the way a business operate. Such is the so-called kaizen-the philosophy of continuous improvement. Moto giant TOYOTA may serve as a great example, by encouraging its staffs to make thins work better and better on the production line.TOYOTA has become the third automotive manufacture in the world.

Admittedly, constant changes without a clear goal will do harm to a organization rather than improve it. Thus leaders in organizations must be sensitive to the changing environment and market, carefully make out clear and plausible strategy for innovation and change.

Given the reasons discussed above,which sometimes interwine to form an organic whole and thus become more persuasive,we may safely arrive at the conclusion that as long as an organization changes at an adequate pace, it will definitely benefit from them.

沙发
发表于 2005-5-6 20:29:00 | 只看该作者

比昨天的那个好呀。

1.你的开头段是模仿模版吗?我怎么觉得那么别扭呢?

要不第一句话还是改成:"The issue of whether... is a complex and controversial one."

2.不要刻意地用比较难的词汇,因为你不熟悉它们很可能会用错.

3.个人认为不要举中国的例子,批卷老师不会有认同感.

4.要注意语法:我大概改了一下,考试的时候可一定要注意啊!

How exactly to deciede that whether many changes in a company improve its productivity or

去掉

damage it is the subject of intense and often controversial debate. Some argue that changes

intense and controversial

can improve a company from bottom to top, from productivity to management; others argue that constant innovation and change are as likely to damage a organization as it is to improve it. while the issue has generated a maelstrom of arguments and counter-arguments, As far as I

likely to damage an organization at the same time

am concerned, innovation and change are imperative for a organization to develop toward the future but they should be taken at a adequate paces. I will substantiate my view from

towards success, but they should be taken at an adequate pace.

following aspects.

In the first place , the most reason that underpins my vies is that because the world is

the most important reason that underpins my view is that

changing and there is so much competition out there, if one can innovate and change so that

out there 去掉 a company

ct is better than that of competitors’,or does something different,then one is going to be more successful . Just to give two of the tens-of-thousands classic examples of business model innovation. Amazon.com revolutionized book buying Dll revolutionized the way computers are sold, cutting out the retail link in the chain and getting their products straight from the factory to the cunstomer. Under this circumstance ,it is obvious that innovations and changes are necessities for a organization to survive in this endless-changing world.

In addition, there is another reason for me to chose this statement. the reason is not for to

choose

that only keeps changing can a company prosper in the 21st centery. Let’s make it clear that change does not inevitably mean big idea or significant revolution. Most change is small basic improvements, which in themselves might seem insignificant,but when taken together can effect a revolution in the way a business operate. Such is the so-called kaizen-the philosophy of continuous improvement. Moto giant TOYOTA may serve as a great example, by encouraging its staffs to make thins work better and better on the production line.TOYOTA has become the third automotive manufacture in the world.

Admittedly, constant changes without a clear goal will do harm to a organization rather than improve it. Thus leaders in organizations must be sensitive to the changing environment and market, carefully make out clear and plausible strategy for innovation and change.

plasusible 似是而非

Given the reasons discussed above,which sometimes interwine to form an organic whole and thus become more persuasive,we may safely arrive at the conclusion that as long as an organization changes at an adequate pace, it will definitely benefit from them.

BTW这篇不是ISSUE 2呀

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-6 22:20:00 | 只看该作者

太太太感动了。judy你真是CD上一个活仙女。(嘿嘿,俺中英文水平都不匝地,要赞美MM只会说像仙女)

今天这篇ISSUE里许多都是摘抄一个commercial essay里的东东。所以比昨天那篇“头胎”强许多。however,我会努力“自力更生”的。

开头的那段,我也是摘抄自一个CNN里关于环境评价的文章的中间一部分,我觉得好象也可以用来当issue的开头(反正都是一个问题的多方面讨论)。以前的摸板我怕用的人太多,会影响分数(当然,这个生的开头也未必能给偶加分啦,嘿嘿)。

看完你给偶的批改,才发现自己的语法错那么多题真没被冤枉。恩,抓紧时间,还有机会的。

另外,偶这篇是ISSUE 的A2 题,我也不知道具体是第几题,它写的就是”ISSUE A2

明天开始,就要练ARGUMENT了。YEAH~~  让板砖来得更猛烈些吧!!!!

地板
发表于 2005-5-8 00:43:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢啊!还没人说过我是仙女呢!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 10:42
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部