ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 4934|回复: 7

[面试经验] York Interview Example (2005-10-5)

[精华] [复制链接]
发表于 2005-10-5 00:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

York Interview Example (2005-10-5)

M: Please tell us about yourself

Pluem: My name is Sutatip Chadavadh

M: Where did you graduate from? What did you do for your undergrad?

Pluem: Chula. Economics 2000

M: What did you do after graduation?

Pluem: I did my MABE (Master of Art in Business and Managerial Economic) for 1 year at Chula. Then worked for AC Nielsen for 2.5 years as an Executive Client Service (Retail service department).

M: What did you do?

Pluem: I use market data collected by another department, analyze it, and present the result to clients.

M: How long have you been in Toronto?

Pluem: About 2 months.

M: Did you come here by yourself?

Pluem: No. My dad came and stayed with me for 3 days.

M: Did you remember what your first impression of the first day in Toronto was?

Pluem: It rained the night I came here and I had to wait for the key to get into my apartment for almost 2 hours. I was cold and I didn’t have any blanket.

M: That’s too bad.

Pluem: Yeah.

M: What is your major at York?

Pluem: IMBA.

M: What’s the difference between IMBA and regular MBA?

Pluem: This is a tough question. Can you leave your question here? I will send the answer back to you later.

M: Come on!

Pluem: I have to choose a region for my study and I chose Europe.

M: Why?

Pluem: Internship is part of the program. I have to choose an English speaking country because IMBA requires me to take an internship in the pre-specific country and I have to speak the language of that country.                                

M: Why did you choose to study at York?                                                  

Pluem: There are not many choices for IMBA and York offers an internship in other countries. Frankly, I’d like to travel and study.

M: Do you have any expectation for York U. (your classmates, programs, faculty, or general environment)?

Pluem: Nop.

M: So, what are you doing?

Pluem: Just finished Pre-MBA course. Now I get some rest and clean my apartment.M: Do you have chance to see Downtown Toronto yet? How do you like it?

Pluem: Yes, I do. It’s so much better than staying on campus. Lots of people. Lots of high buildings.

M: Where did you go?Pluem: SOoooo many places (she went out almost everyday). Toronto Island, Queens St., Korean Town, Greek Town. I enjoy eating. Niagara Falls is a great place. It was Civic Day that I went to the Niagara Falls and found lots of people there and it was very hot. We planned to visit a grape yard, but it was closed on that day. Niagara on the lake is a small town beside a lake. It is a nice town.

Pluem: We rented a car and drove to Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec.

M: Did you drive by yourself?

Pluem: No. My sister drove for me?

M: How long did it take you to drive to there?

Pluem: I really don’t know. I slept (all the time). I think Montreal is huge and a bit messy than Toronto.

M: Could you tell us how you prepare to study here? Where did you get the information?

Pluem: From the Internet. Businessweeks’ ranking and universities’ website. And I know Schulich alumni. She studied IMBA at Schulich, so I consulted her. After I got the admission, I emailed to the program coordinator.

M: What is your plan after graduating from York?

Pluem: Go back home. Ok. I might travel for a while then go back home. Then look for a job, but not sure whether in Marketing or Consulting.

M: So far you have been here for 2 months, what do you think about York or Schulich?

Pluem: The school hasn’t started yet. I don’t know. But I can tell you one thing, York is very far from everything. It’s difficult to go to somewhere else.

M: Do you want say anything to who might be thinking to study here?

Pluem: (Instantly) think carefully…. Why do you ask me? I just have been

发表于 2005-10-5 01:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

Thank you for sharing!!!

Good luck to the rest of your appliaction!!

发表于 2005-10-5 02:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing!!!
发表于 2005-10-29 12:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
Wow,interesting answers!
发表于 2005-10-30 06:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
顶!
发表于 2006-4-5 10:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

From the website of schulich?

why I can not find such examples?

发表于 2006-4-5 12:17:00 | 显示全部楼层

Pluem: (Instantly) think carefully…. Why do you ask me? I just have been

HEHEHEH

发表于 2012-8-16 16:50:30 | 显示全部楼层
这样面试都能进??
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:44
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部