返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2561|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请大家看看这题怎么写-Kellogg的第3题

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-9-14 00:35:00 | 只看该作者

请大家看看这题怎么写-Kellogg的第3题

Kellogg的第3题 You have been selected as a member of the Kellogg Admissions Committee. Please provide a brief evaluative assessment of your file.

这题怎么说呢?难道只能自夸说我提供的材料都很好,表明我是个优秀的人吗?

请大家指教!

沙发
发表于 2005-9-14 01:56:00 | 只看该作者

i have thought about this topic for many days but still didn't generate a single word for it. i plan to write up this one after i finish other essays for kellogg, because i think this essay is an overal review of your application. just think about it, you have to put yourself in the adcom officer's shoes, you have to comment on your credentials in every respect, academics, gpa, gmat, work experience, extracurriculum, fit in with kellogg, etc. I think the difference of this essay with materials you offer in other essays, recommendations, or data forms, is that you can make some inference from other materials in this essay, i.e. you can make a summary and say this person (your name) showed a consistent focus throughout his academic and career pursuit, etc. something like that, some conclusions you can draw from your application.

板凳
发表于 2005-9-15 05:30:00 | 只看该作者

ur strength and weakness. how does your background fit kellog

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-15 11:12:00 | 只看该作者
多谢楼上两位!
5#
发表于 2005-9-15 12:45:00 | 只看该作者
This is one of the trickier questions out there, as the request that applicants take a third-party perspective on their own applications virtually prohibits them from introducing any new information in this essay. The key is to use this response to draw the inferences that you would hope the reader to make based on your file, perhaps explicitly commenting on themes that run through your experience or drawing connections between your goals and some aspect of your background. This is also a great place for you to address weaknesses in your file - for instance, commenting that while your GPA is below the school's average, it seems clear that you had one rough semester and that your performance in later years is more indicative of your abilities.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:19
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部