楼主: autumn_lake
打印 上一主题 下一主题

TWE161,恳请高手给估个分

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-6-5 23:59:00 | 只看该作者

TWE161,恳请高手给估个分

唉,没信心呀没信心,练了几篇,让别人看总能一眼给看到好多语法错误。打字的错误被WORD检查出来的就别提了。真正考的时候肯定还要差,真是受打击

161,      eople remember special gifts or presents that they have received. Why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Gifts or presents are important to people and people tend to remember those special gifts or presents for various reasons.

One of the primary reasons from my point of view is that gifts are usually presented by those special persons in people’s life. Those persons, such as parents, sisters or brothers, and friends, are so important in their life that people cannot even live without them. For example, parents accompany their children and provide them with both mental and substantial support from their early childhood till their adulthood. Consequently, as an old saying goes, love me, love my dog, people extraordinarily cherish those special gifts because they love those special persons.

Another reason that cannot be ignored is that those special gifts are generally associated with those special events in people’s life. In people’s lifetime, they will experience numerous special/precious moments, such as graduating from school, getting married, or giving birth to a new baby, that worth them to remember forever. As a result, gifts or presents received form those meaningful events will natually act as a memorial of those memorable old days. Obviously, it is another reason for those special gifts winning the particular favor of people.

Last but not the least, people remember special gifts because those gifts provide them with confidence. Gifts presented by the others means love, care and friendship. People thus become strong and confident whenever they encounter difficulties in their life knowing that, somewhere in this world, their family members or friends will support them and give them advices about life. Undoubtedlky, this is also an undeniable reason for people remembering special gifts.

In a final analysis, for the three above mentioned reasons, I am convinced that people tend to remember those special gifts because gifts or presents mean a lot to them. Gifts or presents are not simply something useful, such as books to read or computers to use, but also something with great sentimental value, such as love, affection and friendship.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-6-6 1:34:24编辑过]
沙发
发表于 2005-6-6 21:42:00 | 只看该作者

我不是高手,

写的还是不错的.特别是结构还可以.

板凳
发表于 2005-6-6 23:52:00 | 只看该作者
把拼写错误和其它语法错误改改,可以有5分的。
地板
发表于 2005-6-11 10:34:00 | 只看该作者
多练几篇就好了:)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-27 05:52
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部