查看: 4683|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[面试经验] MSU Interview Experience

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2004-1-20 06:01:00 | 只看该作者

MSU Interview Experience

some suggestions on your telephone interview:

1. Prepare good examples for your leadership and communication skills.

2. Don't be too modest

3. ask instructive questions to show that you really care about it's program.

I finished mine several weeks ago with the associte admisstion director. It was not that I am outstanding, it was the timing as the second year students were busy for finals.  I was denied by MSU.  It has been the only interview that I don't feel good about. The interviewer sounds impatient and unfortunately I am such a pround guy can't tolerate disrespect. So, we are all happy now. By the way, I received  offers from other schools with scholarship and stipend.

I have to say that MSU is a great school with maybe the best program in the Supply Chain Management. It's finance and marketing program also help it shine among top business schools. But since Michigan state has become a wanderland to Chinese students attracting hunderds, perhaps thousands every year, and Broad has such limited positions to offer, the competation is ridiculous fierce for Chinese students. With the same background, Many Chinese applicants can have much better offer and odds in other school.

Anyway, MSU is absolutely a good school with unreasonable competation. Wish all you guys good luck.
[attachimg]11231[/attachimg]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
沙发
发表于 2004-1-20 11:56:00 | 只看该作者
请教各位一个问题,MSU有个statement of financial proof for international students,大家是怎么填的?一定需要银行的证明吗和签字吗?谢谢!
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-20 12:38:00 | 只看该作者
you'd better have. It's the requested material against which the school issue your I-20.
地板
发表于 2004-1-20 13:35:00 | 只看该作者
Thanks so much, vince. But for most univ., I only have to submit the statement after I get the offer. The spring festival is coming, I don't know when I could get the statement.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-20 15:17:00 | 只看该作者
You don't need to submit it now. It is necessary only after you got admited. Broad is thoughtful on this issue as it's getting more and more difficult for China applicants to get visa. The Broad admission office, unlike most others that request the financial statement on basis of acceptance, sends out the form at the first place leaving as much time as possible for accepted students to prepare for the further big issue--going through visa application.  

So, my point is that the decision is not based on your financial statement. But you should send out the material earlier to save yourself time.
6#
发表于 2004-1-20 16:03:00 | 只看该作者
vince, thanks a lot for all your kind help!
But the statement is required in the application materials.
I've submitted my application without the statement, and the admission office told me my materials is incomplete. That's why I am now wondering when to submit the statement.
by the way, what is your experience, have you included the statement in application materials? Thanks!
7#
发表于 2004-1-20 18:50:00 | 只看该作者
我没有交银行证明, 资料完全了
8#
发表于 2004-1-20 19:14:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢hoechst,再请教一下,你填了那张statement of financial proof for international students吗?上面需不需要什么银行盖章或签字什么的
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-20 23:43:00 | 只看该作者
I send out the copy of my monthly bank statement with the original bank official signature. I really don't know what form of statement are they expecting from applicants out of the states. Perhaps you need the bank issued original certificate.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 04:57
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部