返回列表 发新帖
查看: 3140|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[面试经验] [分享]Just back from Kelley interview in Beijing

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2006-2-15 12:14:00 | 只看该作者

[分享]Just back from Kelley interview in Beijing

I guess I am the first one to be interviewed today because my time is 8:00 a.m! So early.

That's probably because I replied their interview invitation letter too quickly

Because I arrived early, my interview started ten minutes earlier and lasted for about 40

minutes. James Holmen is a nice person, so the atmosphere was good.

Questions I can remember:

1.why mba?
2.why kelley?
3.your contribution to kelley?
4.what's the best part of your work?
5.If you can make a change to your work, what is it?
6.what will your collegues describe you? more examples for your strengh?
7.what's your hobbies?
8.do you have any concerns about going back to school to pursue mba?
9.any other things admissions committe should know?
10.what's your questions about kelley?

My advices:
1. be familiar with what you talk. You may be asked some details.
2. try to communicate with interviewer, not just answer questions.
3. prepare more examples for every point because interviewer may want to listen more than one examples.
4. prepare more questions to ask interviewer. I just prepared two and because I had many time left, I have to think of more questions on the spot.

Good luck to everyone.

沙发
发表于 2006-2-15 12:37:00 | 只看该作者

thanks for sharing!

Good Luck to you!

板凳
发表于 2006-2-15 13:45:00 | 只看该作者
many many Thx!
地板
发表于 2006-2-15 14:23:00 | 只看该作者

请问LZ是申请的Kelley哪一轮?什么时间收到的面试邀请?

另外:Kelley不是都电话面试吗?

谢谢!

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-2-15 17:08:00 | 只看该作者

R2. Got invitation on Jan. 23.

"We have three options available.  I will be traveling to Shanghai (February 13), Beijing (February 15), Taipei (February 17), Seoul (February 20-21) and Tokyo (February 23-24) to conduct interviews. If you are not able to meet with me during my trip to Asia, we invite you to schedule a phone interview with a member of the admissions committee.  Of course you are also welcome to make a trip to Bloomington for an on-campus interview."

6#
发表于 2006-2-15 18:52:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用olivia在2006-2-15 17:08:00的发言:

R2. Got invitation on Jan. 23.

"We have three options available.  I will be traveling to Shanghai (February 13), Beijing (February 15), Taipei (February 17), Seoul (February 20-21) and Tokyo (February 23-24) to conduct interviews. If you are not able to meet with me during my trip to Asia, we invite you to schedule a phone interview with a member of the admissions committee.  Of course you are also welcome to make a trip to Bloomington for an on-campus interview."

Thanks, Olivia.

When did you submit your application?

I submitted my application on Jan. 10, but got nothing until now, no request asking for more materials, no interview invitation, even no ding-letter, nothing, except for a notification saying "application successfully submitted ".

So, what happened to me? Is there anyone encountered the same situation? Any suggestions?

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-2-15 22:43:00 | 只看该作者

I submitted it on Jan. 12.

I know Kelley admitted some Chinese students without interview before, but I don't know what's their policy this year. Anyway, since they didn't say interview is a must, you have chance to be admitted directly Good luck!

I think you may write a letter to them to check your status of completeness. In the letter, you'd better also talk about your strengh and show your interest to Kelley. If you have any recent progress(work or life), tell them too.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-23 17:14
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部