楼主: nnjane
打印 上一主题 下一主题

MBA和经济学硕士有什么区别呢?

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-11-16 14:13:00 | 只看该作者

MBA和经济学硕士有什么区别呢?

本人工科背景,工作3年了(原专业技术方面)。希望通过出国读书加强自己经济方面的知识和管理技能。

不是很清楚MBA和经济学or管理硕士有什么区别呢?尤其在学习内容、就业情况、申请难度上有哪些区别呢?

还望大虾们指点!

沙发
发表于 2005-11-17 01:31:00 | 只看该作者

MBA is a master degree. In my opinion, An MBA is more like a professional degree. You learn the SKILLS and build the network for your future career. A Master in eco or mgmt is more academic related. You learn very solid KNOWLEDGE with less focus on the networking.

I am not a current MBA student, neither am i a regular master student. I have heard that you experince much busier life being an MBA student. MBA courses will cover more aspects, while other master's will concentrate on one or two areas.

MBA certainly will open more gates and provide you with more paths for future career.(A great place if you want to change your current career. Indeed many people will use an MBA to get in banking or consulting, which are considered more prestigious careers by many people). THat is why it costs much more to obtain an MBA degree. However, the salary upon graduation for an MBA student will be higher than that for a regular master students in most cases. That said, the acceptance rate is lower for an MBA program.

my 2 cents,

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-20 22:42
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部